Extreme Makeover Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

I need to have a makeover !!!

cgst19

[1]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi,

This is for my wife , Shes from Brazil & we've been married 3 years, we live in central Virginia. Connie has many problems ...

Hi,

I'm a brazillian mom of a 25 y.o. girl and since she borned, my abdomen has been the reason of an extreme problem to me. I think it's a genetic problem that I got from my parents and has worsened year by year. Beside that my chin is double, my front teeth are messed up, and a couple of others esthetic problems to be fixed...

When I came to this country I was in a list from a public hospital from Rio de Janeiro to make a tummy tuck surgery for "almost free" with the famous surgeon Ivo Pitanguy team program. But I choosed my husband and had to give up of my second dream. Now I've being watching all these shows with a dramatic change in all peoples' life and this is exactly what I need: an extreme body makeover!

We don't have enough income to even think on this possibility... My husband is handicap and was retired earlier. I'm a data entry clerk of a small town in Virginia with an insignificant professional chance of upgrading... Do I have any chance in this show?

Please, help me if you can!

Thank you so much for listening to me! I'mlooking forward of hearing from you soon,

Constance Franklin

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.