Extreme Makeover Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

I would love to be made-over!

debbechilders

[1]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 1

I am a 48 year old Grandmother. I was injured on the job. I am a Certified Surgical Tech. (the person helping the surgeon with surgery). I have suffered with two ruptured disks in my lower back. I was injured moving a patient. It took three years in pain before I finally had surgery. It has been very hard on me. It shows in my face. I have had a three level fusion and I am doing much better. I have helped people for years and would like a make-over so I feel more confident about myself. I will probably have to change professions to something less physical and if I looked better, I'm sure I would be more confident. My husband has been the best. He has put up with all my complaining and the hobbies we had we haven't been able to do together. It has been hard on our marriage, October will be 29 years. He is a Paramedic and if you need a husband and wife team, we would be perfect. Please make me a hot Grandma and a beautiful wife! Thanks, Debbe

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

deby53

[2]Sep 12, 2008
    I would love to be made over too. I am 54 and i have the droopy eyelids that my mother had. Plus chin sagging.I almost cry because i can never save up. I want to look good for my husband who has Parkinson's. He is not as bad yet and would like to enjoy looking good for him now while he is not shaking as bad. Deborah Curry

neenee123

[3]Sep 18, 2008
    • level: 2
    how did u get to send a message to extreme makeover...i have sent messages and such...i need ur help

neenee123

[4]Sep 18, 2008
    • level: 2
    I am a 19 year old girl trapped in what looks tbe a 28 year old body. I was pregnant last year and was so happy but lost my precious baby the day after I graduated from High School. Every time I look in the mirror it is a constant reminder if my loss and my gain. I lost my baby but gained weight, loose skin, broken heart, and etc...I hate this body I'm in...I want to be able to love myself and I want to be able to stop pointing out my flaws and regain my life. My hole life I was made fun of because growing up in a poor family I didn't have nice clothes and such and my teeth are bad and I was constantly crying because I hated myself because of the way I look...I want to love myself and to start over with a new life in a new body...I really pray for an extreme makeover because I need this to live and to love!

Sinapioa

[5]Oct 4, 2008

My name is Annie, and I'm here today, hoping that my sister Sandra could have a chance to win a make over, because I truly believe that she deserve it. She have no clue, about this. And it will be like a big thanks from all her brothers and sisters for all the things that she have done for us. And not only that, for bring us out here in the United State to finish school and get a good career. Sandra her whole life she didn't get to enjoy her childhood. She was marry in a early age. Her biggest down fall ,when she lost 3 kids, and because of that. She decided that she need to move to the state to get a new start and find a good job to support her family back home , fly all her sibling out here in the State to finish school and find good career. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't met the love of my life. Sandra is 25yrs old and trap in a body and face of a 40 yr old woman. Sandra don't like leaving the house or go anywhere. Because, every time we go shopping people ask her either when is she due or is it a boy or girl. Because, she have a tummy of a 9 month pregnant lady. Sandra have a good heart inside, she love to help others And, she is very happy with the family that she have , but very sad with the way she looks. PLEASE pick her, it will make her dream come true.