Extreme Makeover Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

My wife needs a makeover

Darkhawk_basic

[1]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 1

My wife is the love of my life and she deserves a makeover. We have been married for 8 years, but been together for 14 (basically since high school as we are both 30 ).

December 2006/January 2007 my wife, Stephanie, was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. A genetic disorder that can ruin your life and your self esteem. Since being diagnosed, it has been touch and go on what she can and can not eat as certain foods will agitate her digestive tract and put her in the hospital. She has been trying to watch what she eats to keep this from happening, but there is only so much she can do.

She has been on Remicade now for several months and during these times is also taking Predisone (which I was told is a type of steroid). Because of this, her weight has gone up dramatically. Her self esteem is shot and she has done nearly everything she can short of having major surgery. If she should get this, it would be a dream come true for her. Please help me help her. She is the love of my life and I don't want to see her this way.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.