Extreme Makeover

ABC (ended 2007)

Extreme Makeover Fan Reviews (149)

• Well I don't know if this is a complete waste of time or not, but I thought I would at least give it a try, for my mother who has done everything for everyone else and deserves something in return for a change.

So here I am pleading with you all to help my mother get an extreme makeover. I know you probably have millions of people wanting to be on your show a day or wanting your help, and i am one of those people who are asking for some help. I am asking for you all to maybe help my mother out. She has 4 children that she has devoted her life to. She spent the last 24 years providing for her children and she's lost site of helping herself out or taking care of herself. Now, she's very depressed all of the time, she never wants to do anything because she's embarrassed with the way she looks. She went from being on the top of the word with her confindence level to being at the bottom of the barrel. My mother means the world to me and I want to see her happy again. I want her to be able to do the things that she only dreams about doing , anymore. Please ,Please help me in being able to help my mom out with this wonderful gift, and make her dreams come true. We would all be forever grateful for it. Thank you, for taking the time to listen to me.~ashley~
  • i need a extreme body makeover so i can fell better about myself and towards others. please make my dreames come true. thanks.

hello I really need a extreme body makeover i had two kids and gained weight. i stay sad alot and depressed knowing i don't look like i used to, i have two kids that wants me to do things with them,but i just stay tired or don't fill like doing anything much even my husband wants me to go places with him but i just want to stay home and not go anywhere. i really hate the way i look and it's hurting every one including myself. please help me so i can have my life back. plase make my dreams come true. THANKS.
  • This show appeals to the lowest of our sensibilities ...

3.9
    like vanity, envy and pretty much every other deadly sin. Of course I've seen this show because it peaked my curiosity early on. After seeing a few episodes, I caught on pretty quickly. Before, the man, or usually woman was frumpy and dull and after their life is all of a sudden fabulous. The saddest part of this show wasn't the fact that people were fooled into believing that plastic surgery would cure their self esteem-but that afterwards, some of the contestants looked more screwed up than they did before. And yet, they didn't realize how good they had it before. It was like the Emperor has no Face. Terrible premise for a show. I'm just glad someone realized it.
  • Please help me

4.5
    I am Sheila Dyer. I am 51 year old. I have 4 children (grown) and 16 Grandchildren. Ever since I was little my teeth have been bad. That makes me feel ugly. I never felt pretty. I never going have the money for a make over. I just set and cry. I wish I could be a least pretty. I don't think I could not be anuthing but ugly. I can see poeple look than look away again. You can tell what they are thinking. And it hurts.
  • Dear Extreme Makeover

My name is Misty I am from Illinois I am 26 and I have a beautiful 2 year old boy I am writing you because I am really desperate I don't have a job and i am single because I don't have the confidence I have very bad case of acne since i started puberty I tried everything and it just gets worse I also am not happy with my breast my right one don't even have any breast tissue in it I am tierd of not having the confidence to talk to anyone or look anyone in the eyes especially in a job interview I will send you updated pictures of it upclose I have no phone so send me a response to mistyshain@rocketmail.com please help me I am really tierd of feeling like i want to die.
  • love the show but in real life i dont beleave this really happen for real people as my self that has noone and is very poor and really needs help with a good make over to better my self and looks

5.8
    if this is real god seen me a real angels help,s you no i need it badly and i have noone amen ..how dose one really get lucky to have this done for them give to them and if you have noone to help you that puts your name in to be pick for this i dont have no one so im asking you god ? how could i ever get pick for anything like this and really be helped by them ?????????????????????????anyone no??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????god help me .......please......amen................................im poor im poor do things really happen like this for the poor who has nothing or anyone to help????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • wish for a miracle

I'm a 55 year old woman. I became disabled due to a back injury. My Grandmother left me a home to call my own when she pasted away, but being on a limited income has limited me when it comes to fix up money. I cant even afford insurance. The roof on my house is about to fall in over me. I have a while left to live here on earth with the help of God and if I don't get help I will have no home to live in .Please help . I would even pay back the money used if you will accept a small payment monthly. It would give me a sense of well being, and a better quality of life. thank you for your time.

• Is Extreme Makeover still taking applications because it keeps sending me to the home edition and my looks are my problem.

6.2
    I wish to get a extreme makeover so I don't look 10 years older then I actually am. Not to mention my teeth embarrass me . I don't even like going outside my house anymore :( What do we have to do to get the shows attention? Can anyone tell me what direction to go to find where the applications are because that would be a blessing not just only to me but the rest of the world too. I need my teeth done my tummy tucked I need to shed my weight and my nose needs to be shorten and the wrinkles from my face I want gone. I have thunder thighs and the flab on my arms could make me fly. Please someone help.
  • hi there i think the guys on extreme makeover home edition do a fantastic job and i wish that i can do a job like that in south africa but unfortunately i dont have the money to help people here.

6.8
    i would be greatful is home edition could come over to south africa and help me help people who are less fortunate that would love to have a home and cannot afford it. I have used up all the money i have to help children less fortunate than i have to put roofs over there heads and my husband says that i should not help people that i should help out my family.yes he is right but there are children that are living on the streetsa and they want just to have a roof over there heads in the winter
  • a turtle needs a home too

i think the turtleman call of the wildman on animal planet has a shack for a home he has now shower god now what the inside of his house looks like but he does so much for people and i think he needs this so bad well this is what i strongly believe in God Bless lewis woolsey
  • a single mother with no hope

i am 26 years old single mother , with 1 year old baby girl , i have never been in a holiday because of my appearance and the way i look i have lost hope confidence and many more. since i had my daughter i am scared to go out and i cover my stomach and my body because i feel very disgusting. i used to have a long hair but now i look like an old women with no chance. i wish i could get my sexy body back again. i would love to be chosen thank you.
  • People go from ugly to attractive on this show

7.2
    This show can be disgusting when they show the part where they might say get their teeth straightened, or LASIK done. I think it's okay when they do their hair. That's NOT gross. I woudn't say they are knockouts after their makover is done. I really need a makeover too.
  • homes distroyed

I was watching your show, several times. But could not watch you destroy some homes that were nice. nice homes that could have been given to someone who could have lived in them... I live in a OLD HOUSE THAT IS MIDDLE OF A COW PASTURE. WITH RATS, MICE,RATTLE SNAKES. NO level floors, outside boards are falling off. WE RENT. I want a decent place to live. I am 62 and I am afraid of falling like I have several times. I like to see people helped. IT IS A GREAT SHOW TO HELP OTHERS. But to destroy GOOD HOMES IS A CRIME when there are people who could live in them... I lost my job to India 2009 and I WANT TO WORK but can't find a job. I know people who are still loosing their jobs to India because this country WON'T STOP SENDING OUR JOBS OVER SEAS... IT IS A GREAT THING YOU DO IN HELPING THOSE WHO NEED IT for what ever reason that makes a GREAT SHOW FOR WHAT REASONS....
  • The last show i was able to see was the one were the girl wrote in about her ready to change her face to lip problem that she was born with, when she was done she didn't even look like the same person she was beautiful and bet shes feels the same now

7.8
    I feel like extreme makeover touches peoples lives as well as hearts not just to the people receiving the makeovers by also to the people who are watching. In life that is really what matters. This show takes curtain things about people things that they don't like about there selves and changes them by the makeover. This boost their confidence as well as there self esteem. Thats excellent and it's a T.V show that is positive witch is hard to come by these days. If I had the address I would probably try to enter my mom shes real down on her self she's been single since my father past away 12 years but to me she looks good for 52.
  • I need a makeover

hi people . please i would need your help to change me , your are my last hope . how can i contact with you???
  • I don't beleive that an extreme makeover would make me look any better as I think its an impossible task and I challenge the extreme makeover team to prove me wrong.

I am a 37 nearly 38 year old woman. I was the short fat ginger one at school with a bowl cut, glasses and a lisp and I was bullied about everything. I now have high lighted hair so people do not know I am ginger. I love exercise and keep myself fit but I have a pregnancy lip tummy covered in loose skin and stretch marks I have stretch marks and cellulite on my legs and loose skin and I still feel like the girl at school inside. I believe that beauty is within but when you have been made to feel ugly for so long the beauty on the inside shrivels. I would love to know how it feels to feel beautiful and not to feel ashamed when wearing a bathing costume and I would love to feel sexy naked in front of my husband. I had my son when I was 20 and I cannot remember what a normal stomach feels like. If only dreams could come true.
  • Extreme Makeover

Extreme Makeover This is a story about a three children family .The mother of the three children had died after she gave birth to the little child . This is really a disaster to the family .Their father took care of all the children .He love her so deep .In every corner of the house they missed their mother ! Then the Extreme Makeover got there to give the children and father a big surprise .The family had a journey during the Extreme Makeover made the surprise . The Extreme Makeover destoried the old house and made a new one .The want to destory the old things and have a new start !The house has a window in the top of the house ,it meams their mother is looking the children in the heaven .And in the second floor,there are three windows ,it meams the three children missing their mother .That is really moving !

Everything in the house are very good .They all designed in everyone in the family's interesting .When the project was over the family had a big smile.This meams they really succeed.I think the Extreme Makeover had done a good job,it made us know that the society is filled with love ,That's why the program is loved by so many people .I think they really have intelligent minds in both charity and buisiness.I think they will more and more prosperous!
  • Never been more than me! I wanna feel and look beautiful!

I am a mother of 5. My husband never notices me, its always about him. I wish I could turn him on. No luck this far, not even with a . I just want him to want me.
  • I am over weight, lost in fat, and tired of seeing my babies enjoy everybody else.I want help to look good and feel good, Please consider me for the next makeover,I would love to feel beatiful. I would also love to feel ok to do cartwheels with my girls.

I am 26 have had 4 children, and 3 of them were c- sections.I am scared of seeing me in the mirror, and scared of seeing me in the shower. I am 225 and only 5 ft 9 in,,, i am over my right size. I need help my babies are young and full of energy, i sit on the sidelines and watch them play with everyone else. I am not rich and can not afford the surgery, and being on widdows income does not allow for me to get any help, so i am not only putting myself up for rejection, but i am screaming for someone to HELP me.
  • Almost forgotten: Earthquake and tsunami - 3 years later

Hello, we are a small Baptist church in one of the cities hardest hit by the earthquake and tsumami in Chile in February 2010. Unfortunately our temple was severely damaged and had to be demolished. Currently we gathered in a hall that does not allow access to the elderly and people with special needs. My husband and I are from Brazil and came here to help the Chilean people, leaving our 3 daughters in that country, but those two years we were here, the resources have been scarce and we could not do more than remove the debris from the ground . Please come to Chile and help us build a temple to our congregation. We trust in God and hope that He brings them up here.

Primera Iglesia Bautista de Talcahuano - Chile

• My name is Abby and I really want my mom to go onto this show. She really deserves an extreme makeover. She does everything for my sister and I and she deserves this in return.....

(continueing from summary) She works all the time, trying to get the money to buy my sister and I what we want and leaves no time or any money for herself. I believe that after having 3 children, and being 48 years old, my mother should get an extreme makeover to boost her self confidence and make her feel beautiful again! :) If my mom got the chance to be on this show, it would change her life. I believe she would be much happier with herself and her life if she had a little help from the Extreme Makeover team! I love this show, it is very influencial, in the way that someone can turn themselves around and feel young and beautiful again. It is amazing what the people go in looking like and come out looking like.
  • hi please read my review and help me pleas.

hi my name is haifa saad i got maried i was 16 i had 3 children i put so mush wieght and i have lost it now i am 32 i dont like the shape of my stomach my breast 2 flat my i wish u can realy help me do it becouse i cant affordit .i wear glasses as well which i hate about my self please help i never did any thing for my self befor just me .thank u.
  • help me plz

I think u all do an amazing job. An make the biggest impact on peoples lives an self a steam. I am a mother of 4. And a gramma of 9. I look 15 to 20 years older than what iam. Everyone tells me this and i see it to. But it hurts worse when my own family an partner says it. I have tryed sevetal products they dont work. I watch ir so an see amazing results. Im very depressed an now take meds for it. Will u plz help me. I would be very greatful. In desperate need of ur help holly crawford

@greasemonkey3x@gmail. Com. Thank u for reading this. I ways wondered how to get on this extreame show. I dont want to b on tv. I just want help.
  • extreme makeover please help !

I live in the uk my husband has just walked out on me for another woman I have disability osteoarthritis in both knees my self asteam is at rock bottom im over weight and feel disgusted with my whole self please please help me .
  • EXTEME MAKEOVER

HI IS EXTREM MAKEOVER STILL RUNNING MY WIFE IS AN AVID WHATCHER HEAR IN THE UK SHE HAS HAD A HARD WORKING LIFE WORKING ON FARMS PLUCKING TURKEYS FOR 20 YEARS SHE OFTEN MAKES CRACKS THAT THE TURKEYS LOOK BETTER THAN SHE DOES I KEEP TELLING HER SHE IS SO WRONG AND IS BEAUTIFULL BUT SHE WONT HAVE IT SHE IS 50 AND HAS HAD 3 CHILDREN AND IS A GRAND MOTHER OF 6 CHILDREN WE LIVE IN THE UK IN DEVON SHE HAS ALOT OF RINKLES ON HER FACE HER HAIR HAS BEEN NATURALY GREY SINCE HER TEEN YEARS SHE IS LOOSEING HER TEETH SLOWLY SHE IS SLIM BUT AFTER HAVEING 3 CHILDREN HAS A BIT OF A BELLY REALY BAD EYES SHE NEEDS THICK GLASSES I DONT CARE BUT THESE ARE THE THINGS SHE IS VERY MUCH AWARE OF COULD YOU HELP HER SHE HAS WORKED HARD ALL HER LIFE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING BUT HAS ALWAYS GIVEN DOWN TO HER LAST PENNY IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMETHING COME BACK TO HER THERE IS NO ONE MORE DESERVEING THAN MY WIFE PLEASE HELP MANY THANKS
  • IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER

Hello my name is Magdalene and I would like 2 be on the show in need of a makeover very bad. Thank you
  • hi there i am angela and would love your help thanks

hi there i am a 32yr old mum, i hate my body and would love extreme makeover to please please help change that for me. i wish i could do it myself but unfortually i havent got that sort of money, so please please help me feel good about myself again.i watch extreme makeover when ever its on and wish it was me on the show.you make everyone look and feel grt about themselfs. so please make me feel the same about meself.i would be so grateful. look forward to hearing from you.please please contact me thanks so much, angela from scotland
  • i've been watching the show, how you guys change people's life. it is awesome. i wish you guys can pick me before i get married.... i really want a change. i really dont like what i see in the mirror. so please please please pick me before i get married.

i've been watching the show, how you guys change people's life. it is awesome. i was amaze on how you guys can change their lives.. i wish you guys that you can pick me before i get married. i really really really want a change. i really really dont like what i see in the mirror. so please please please pick me before i get married. i am so desperate...... by the way my wedding date is on april 2009.. i want to become a beautiful bride.... pick me please please... pick me please please pick me... please please please please
  • I am not totally sure on where to write to you, but It would be a help if someone could send me and application to my email address. Thank you

I am not totally sure this is where to write at but I guess I'll go for it. I live in NJ and this isn't for me this is for my mother. I am not going to sit here and beg for anything. I would just love if you took the time and read this. My mom is 38 years old. She has the hard life, she has nothing to look forward of coming home to after her long shift hours besides her children. One time she came in from a local store crying because nobody will hold the door for her because she says she over wait and she's not gorgeous. It really breaks my heart into a thousand pieces when I hear her talking herself down. She needs her self esteem back, not only that but she has problems heal spires that she can't afford to get fixed, she doesn't have the best eye sight, she has back problems and more. She lost her mother about 4 years ago, my whole family has moved away and she has nobody but us. She is always depressed and I think a huge part of her problem is how she feels about herself. It would be a dream comes true if you guys came through to me. We watch your show all the time and we cry every time we do. I want her to look at herself and be like I am beautiful and I know that you are the right people to do that. Please, just please make my mom feel better about herself and give her, her smile back. Thank you very much
  • It anit right??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You guys help all these people that have money and homes why not help people that have no money or no homes. go to my blog and read.ti anit right it anit right it anit right it anit rightit anit right it anit right it anit right it anit right it anit right it anit a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
< 1 2 3 4 5