EyeShield 21

TV Tokyo Premiered Apr 06, 2005 Between Seasons

kenn_judai_88

EyeShield 21 Fan Reviews (14)

• Sena is a kid who has been bullied by bigger kids since he attended school. he is even being bullied on his first day of high school. After so many years, Sena became extremely fast. The evil american football club captain,Hiruma, noticed that speed...

Himura looks like the devil and has the personality of Robin Williams on a sugar high. Himura has zany facial expressions, pulls extreme (puzzling really) things out of nowhere, and is a genuine pain-in-the-butt. He tortures Sena, he blows things up with bazookas, he curses out teammates who are slacking off, and is a screamer at heart. If it weren't for the fact that Himura is play almost completely for laughs (and is the most memorable character in this series) you could really, REALLY, get to hate him! All the other characters are completely overshadowed by this zany character.
    After 145 episodes at last Eyeshield 21 has come to an end, and what an adventure it was. I feel like I went through all this adventure with the whole Deimon Devil Bats team, I know them by heart, their positions, their numbers, and their personalities.
    I'm not sure if there is going to be anything after this but even after so many years I still want to see more of Eyeshield 21.