Fabulous Life of

Daily 8:00 PM on VH1 Premiered May 01, 2003 In Season

Fabulous Life of Fan Reviews (10)

• WOW! How celebritys waste money.

REALLY!!
  • Either love it or hate it.

I enjoy watching this show because I like to know that if these people can achieve such success, I can too. I also enjoy watching this show because it is interesting to see how celebrities and wealthy people spend their money...who is a wise spender and who isn't. Some of the splurges are insane! Wow, this person has a different car for everyday! Wow, this person bought their own island...

WARNING: Don't watch this show if you have low self esteem. It only makes you feel worse about yourself and your life. You will fall into depression if you do not have a positive mindset watching this.
  • I like the show

I think it sums up all the celebrity gossip you have missed in a week or so. Sometimes when you don't get the chance to read or listen to celebrity gossip you can get the chance frmo this show. It keeps you updated with the celebrities and there lives. I would give this show a good rating because there aren't many shows on television that give you the celebrity gossip daily. You can basically depend on this show if you just want to relax and listen to some hollywood news. Watch "The Fabulous Life Of.." if you love listening about celebrities, I wouldn't advice it to someone who doesn't like gossip.
  • i dont like to admit i keep up on celebrity gossip, but this show helps quite alot.

7.2
    as much as we try to hide it, celebrtiy gossip eventually entwines us all at one point or another. who are they dating now? how many cars do they have?? what kind of surgery will they get next? what hotel room didi they trash now? just how much can we hate them for how well off they are? Fabulous Life Of solves al of these questions, and more. and may i add, that the commentary some of the people make makes it even more worth the while. they add alot of humor to the show, which makes it even better to watch when you need a laugh.
  • Well this show makes me think how self centered celebrities are in real life.

It makes me feel really low that people are so self centered that they would spend money on things they dont need and are just willing to show off. especailly celebrities you hate and it makes you hate them even more. but in some cases they are more giving to people because they dont need it.
  • Wow, I think this show is really cool, but kind of depressing at the same time.

This show definitely shows you how great the stars have it and how pampered they are, having stores close down just so they can go shopping and not be disturbed. We get to see their lavish mansions and gorgeous views, along with their freakin' awesome cars. It makes you think about what you don't have, which is a downside, but I think the show is really well put together.
    You just have to remember that these are the "privilidged" people in life, who get what they want, when they want it.
    Overall, this show is awesome and I love watching it when I have some free time.
  • I'm sure you wouldn't expect to hear this from me...

For someone who seems pretty anti-hollywood, you probably wouldn't expect me to even watch this show. But, I do. And you know what? I enjoy it.

I'm not even sure why though. I think it might be because Paris Hilton is on there so much, and I like to laugh at her.

Actually, now I do think I know why a like this show. It only encourages my anti-hollywood existance. I get to make fun of the people on that show. And beleive me, that's fun. I mean, who doesn't want to make funny comments about Hilary Duff's teeth? That'll make your day!
  • cool show

the tv.com people deleted all my bad but good reviews i can only write reviews about important shows. eventhough writing bad reviews was fun.
    this show is so cool. celeberty pets is my favorite. it would be awesome to be a celebirty but i never will be but if i was i would not pay 2 million dollars for a pair of eye lashes like madonia did. anyways great show.
  • Let's see how much more money the celebs make than the rest of us, and then we'll realize that our lives suck!

The Fabulous Life can get interesting if you watch it long enough, but the ones about spending money, plain old depress me, and make me think "I wish I had that kind of money!" I'm only 13, so I've got plenty of time, but it still saddens me. Don't bother unless envy is your thing.
  • The 'Fabulous Life Of...' is probably the most depressing show on TV. It shows how the (over)rich and famous earn and spend their megabucks. It shows how a $40,000 holiday is just pocket change for them and how anything normal members of the public do is

Created by VH1, the 'Fabulous Life Of...' is a program for celebrity enthusiasts. If you are a sour grape, you will only hate those famous folk even more!

Evryone believes that filmstars and sportstars are over paid an this show (along with Cribs) proves this point. While a romantic meal in a top-class restaurant might do the job for us - costing about $200, Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz book out the whole restaurant at a cost of $90,000 to eat alone.

Then there is the charity money. It sounds like they give a lot, like Britney giving $1million to her own charity, but remember - these guys have like a billion dollars in the bank!

Despite all this you have to keep watching, if only to compare how wealthy they are to fellow celebs.