Face Off

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Syfy Premiered Jan 26, 2011 Between Seasons

ssjain

Face Off Fan Reviews (6)

• Decent show but...

I have been a fan on and off since season one. Its very interesting to see how the artist pull everything together.

BUT after so many seasons they really need to change the format it's starting to get really stale at times I fast forward through most of the show just to see the end.

One big issue I have is with the judge introductions. If I have to hear " Glen is owner of optic never studios" one more may shoot myself.
  • One of the only shows I watch

I've been following this show since the first season. It's one of only two shows on TV that I make time for. I love the judges. I also like that though it's a reality show and a contest that the contestants all treat each other with respect, teach and help each other (when it's not crunch time!). It's nice to see friendly, good-spirited competition.
  • costumes as well?

was just wondering if the contestants get any help off camera with the amazing costumes, not the makeup and prstetics, but the actual clothes too, or is it all them in the time allowed?
  • Waiting for the New Season

An awesome show, especially at the end at the elimination.
  • Fun!

If you want to have a good time watching a reality show which, is so very rare these days, check out Face Off!
  • Great ,Amazing

Great Reality Shows The talent

And Know how special effects are created

I love this show