Face the Nation

Sunday 10:30 AM on CBS Premiered Nov 07, 1954 In Season

thefanof

Face the Nation Fan Reviews (7)

6.4
  • Why Vote!

Why don't voters vote? It is due to lousy Politics and Politicans. The present 2 party system has ruined America. Between the Democrats and Repubicians, there is too much money in each party for decent people to run for office. They can't afford to run unless thay align themselves with being a Dem or Rep. The 2 party system puts up the candidates for the voters to vote on. The 2 party system has too much power and way too much money backing their candidates. Then you ask... why people do not vote. We can do anything about it. It a farce to say the voters have the power. What power, the power of a vpte, for who? Again, each party put their candidate up for the people to vote for.
  • no more

I will not be watching your show any more your true colors are coming out I have watch for many years its time for those who got voted in to work for all people this vote this years was the worst turn out since early 40 so good bye

• Climate change is what the climate constantly does

Of course we have climate change - the climate is constantly changing - always has - always will - this is not rocket science people - the guy that was commenting this morning on climate change was more interested in getting in his obviously 0bama scripted shot at calling Putin a dictator than climate change - climate change is fact - global warming and the idiot and traitor john kerry is the hoax - Bob - please stop drooling every time you say 0bama's name - it's very unbecoming.
  • bob pull your head out

Jay Carney admitted tonight in an interview with Bret Baier on Special Report that the sequester idea was put forward by the president's team.

• FOR JOHN KERRY'S INTERVIEW ON FACE THE NATION!!

Please take and few minutes to click on this You Tube video and update yourself on the type of maniacs we are looking at supporting in Syria - if you vote to support Obama's attack!

8I

We need to back out of this mess ... PLEASE VOTE AGAINST OBAMA APPROVING AN ATTACK -

• Ep Guide Looks Great

The guide looks great now! Thanks.
  • Presidential Candidate Interviews

I watch your program every Sunday and am appalled that you, and it seems everyone else except his supporters, manage to ignore Ron Paul, as a viable candidate for the presidency. Please take the time to interview him the way you did today with the front leader, which was very good, I must say. However, less government is what we need now, not being able to print money to get us out of our fiscal fix is absolutely necessary and getting back to the constitutional way of government is really important to us all, more than we know! And Ron Paul has advocated this, and many other necessary changes, all along. Yours is a very iinformative program and needs to be unbiased on this issue. I hope your agenda already includes an interview with Ron Paul.