TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

My Two Problems with this show

NinjaTurtleFan

[1]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 5

Even though, I really like this show, I kind of feel at times that they want to treat everything as a hoax, and nothing as real. Some of this stuff could be real, but they always think it's fake before it's true. It kind of remindsme of police, and people being accused of something. If someonesees someone being pulled over for something,thepasser bys go, that person did something bad instead of passer by thinking well they are just being questioned for something, and they aren't guilty of nothing.

Also, what I don't care for is that they only seem to spend 1 night at a particular site. For the walking crawling things, they spend one night at the forest, and than that's it. I want to see more even if it's a 2 hour episode!!They get too scared, and say pack it up and go. For the Haunted House episode, again one night, and that's it. Why not spend more nights at these places to see if you have multiple occurences of this stuff instead of just one night, and that's too much. I wanted to see them maybe see another UFO in the sky that one night in which they got a video of that too.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rabbiepower

[2]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 6

I also aggree with that. it is true how they go in not just trying to debunk it, but not even believing it to begin with.

EmberDP

[3]Mar 9, 2012
    • level: 13
    They don't think it's true or false at first. They're just trying possibilities.

kcs_niagara_usa

[4]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 8
    LIKE "CSI" ( they always ) get their man
    and "find" a "match" or satisfy with the video...
    >
    and they tend to 'nerd it up' ( like the movies) they seem
    to reach a conclusion that, as if they know they answer
    and reach it through their experiments drawing them
    to the final conclusions...

ALSO: as I stated before, does this forum think they are
    trying "too hard" too find the answers... esp after the spider
    lens controversial issue.

thoughts?