Fairly Legal Forums

USA (ended 2012)

Cancelled!

thatmonkey

[1]Nov 2, 2012
    • level: 10

For the record, I really liked this show. It was funny, witty and entertaining. The dark grey rain of Vancouver was a poor mask for San Francisco, but I still dug it. No question, the show had a lot of re-tooling, but that was poor planning from Jump. I though Mc Guyver would add some heat, but they didn't pursue it. and the new guys should have plaid the villain longer before failing love with Kate. The same way that her step mom should not have befriended her so soon. Good news is these actors are free to find news job. Could have been worse, they could have changed the name to Made in New Jersey.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Nov 2, 2012
    • level: 22
    Sad, this show was a pretty good summer show, light drama, witty and good characters.

sesho2022

[3]Nov 2, 2012
    • level: 47
    I loved this show--especially the first season when they more mediation and less of whatever they did the second season, which was so generic, I can no longer remember it. I watched every episode of the first season twice and they were even better the second time around. I will miss this show. I enjoyed the characters and the premise. I think it should have been given more of a chance, and not redone so quickly--all the second season changes killed it.

Hal-El

[4]Nov 7, 2012
    • level: 7
    I knew it was a bad sign for this show when Michael Trucco showed up on How I Met Your Mother.