A Faking It Community
Tuesday on MTV - Music Television
Story
May 22, 2016
Losing a good show.
Faking it closed its third season, and It is gone for good, cancelled due to low rating (like some other under appreciated great shows). Truth be told, I never did watch this show until a few days back when I saw some posts about in this site, and without nothing batter to do i checked it out, one episode led to the next... and three days later I finished binge watching the entire show.
Yes I knew it was cancelled before I even stated, but it was good, so I watched, and watched and watched, and when it ended i really don't understand why no one was watching this? I don't think I have ever been so sad to see a show go in my grown life.

Hell it's teenage comedy drama, so why is it so good? why is so real, more so then most thing ...Read more
staff
too precious for this world
May 13, 2016
MTV Cancels Faking It After Three Seasons
The show's ratings are to blame for its demise.
staff
stream machine
Mar 22, 2016
Here's What's Coming to Hulu in April
From The Mindy Project to 11.22.63, and more.
staff
it really is all good
Mar 16, 2016
Faking It Season 3 Premiere Review: This May Be the Show's Richest Season Yet
By not sweeping the latest drama between Amy and Karma under the rug, the series is actually doing some of its finest work in Season 3.
staff
it's complicated
Feb 17, 2016
Faking It: The S.S. Karmy Has Sunk in the Emotional First Trailer for Season 3 (VIDEO)
A lot has changed since Season 2, like, did you know that Karma and Shane are BFFs now? Weird, man.
staff
welcome to angst-fest
Feb 12, 2016
MTV Sets Premiere Dates for Awkward's (Probably) Final Season and Faking It Season 3
Mark your calendars because your favorite teen comedies will be back soon!
staff
awards season
Jan 27, 2016
Black-ish, Arrow, Orphan Black, and Sense8 Are Among the 2016 GLAAD Media Awards Nominees
The list of LGBT-friendly shows keeps growing and growing.
staff
n-u-d-e!
Sep 01, 2015
Why MTV's Faking It Is One of the Best Comedies You're Not Watching
The series pivots easily between laugh-out-loud funny and earnest and emotional, and has never been better than in the Season 2B premiere.
staff
organic audio excellence
Aug 27, 2015
Totally Tubular August 27, 2015: Faking It, Narcos, Fall Pilots, and More (PODCAST)
Tim and Cory (and briefly Kaitlin) discuss MTV's Faking It, Netflix's Narcos, and much more in the latest pod.
staff
is this real life?
Jul 30, 2015
MTV Sets Return Date for Finding Carter, and Releases New Trailers for Faking It and Awkward
Let's just say Carter makes some poor life choices this season.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 4
Up in Flames
Aired
Episode 9 Season 4
Ex-Posed
Aired
Episode 8 Season 4
Untitled
Aired
Episode 7 Season 4
Game On
Aired
Episode 6 Season 4
Spooking It
Aired

When Karma and Amy accidentally get outed as lesbians by Amy's new step-sister, they become the most popular girls in school over-night. Determined to keep their popularity, they decide to keep faking it.