Falcon Beach

Global (ended 2007)

Jones15

Falcon Beach Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• A teen drama set in a small beach side town.

7.4
    This is a well shot Canadian series recently picked up by the states. The cast is fairly strong: I\\\'d say Danny, Jason and Paige are the strongest on screen. I think the druggie/model character is so lacking in charisma I can\\\'t even remember her name...What intrigues me the most is the storyline of the parents actually. far more complex and interesting than the teens. I want to hear more about the struggling arcade owner and his three boys, the trashy hairdresser...the bookstore owner and the rich man\\\'s wife...
  • just soo intense every week. Its such a great show.

I love this show so much. Every week i can\'t wait to watch the show. What I love about the show is that there are barely any commercials and that the show is based on things i go through all the time. I love how its all about the teenage life. Its just awsome. Believe it or not its pretty much a life lesson. It teawches you what to do and what not to do. It also teaches you many things about having relationshiups and commitments. I would recommend this show to teens ages 14 to 19. Whats neat about al lof this is that it was filmed in Canada!
  • this is a good show but this isnt actually filmed in falcon beach its actually filmed in winnipeg beach,

7.2
    i bet you never heard something like this before cause when i found it out i was like really but he was like oh yes i like because i went there when i was like 2 or 3 and it dosent really look like it but wotever it was a long time ago
  • When I first heard about it coming out I thought "Oh great, someone trying to copy the OC." I watched it once and now I'm hooked, this is an excellent show and would recommend it if you do like The OC.

I love this show! I thought it was going to be horrible compared to the OC but honestly it's not. I've been hooked to it ever since it first came out. The one thing that I hate about the show is the time slot, but other than that...Best Show Ever!
  • Oh.... so this ISNT the new time slot for the OC

When I saw this show advertised, I noticed 2 things. One; the voice of the person advertising for it was classic omggg girl... nausiating. Second; all the girls were skinny and beautiful and all the guys were buff and handsome. I smell trouble. The OC, now quite popular among teens with giggling issues, has some compotition. In fact, its probably the same people producing Falcon Beach as OC. And if you don't think they're simmilar at the moment, just give it a few months and you could msitake one show for the other. Girls will swoon over the guys, guys will swoon over the girls, and then it will get old. Just like the OC. Why can't they just save us some time and not air it at all.
  • Summer never seases to amaze!!!!

I watched the 2 hour show last week and now I think im hooked. Im excited to see whats going to happen. The show kind of reminds me of the OC, the bruting bad guy come to town and causes all kind of trouble. But I like how its a Canadian show, you dont get many good Canadian shows these days.
  • really good! Can't wait for next epsidoe. Tanya bite me paige and jason forever

really good! Can't wait for next epsidoe. Tanya bite me paige and jason forever
  • Basically another teen shows... A spin off to Dawson's Creek.

7.9
    Just watched the 2 hour long movie pilot. I expected it to be another OC with the beach and all, but it was more like Dawson's Creek. Can you say "love triangle".

There's Jason (home-town hottie), Tanya (ex-model who came back), and Paige (new girl from the city). Then of course they show Danny (Jason's best friend) and this girl he has a crush on (Erin) from time to time.

But like Dawson's Creek.. it's centered on the whole love triangle thing. Show is definitely NOT original.. it's been done before. Yet.. the storyline doesn't seem to be too bad. It makes some good points with drugs and all. A lot of drinking going on though. Falcon beach is still your typical teen show, but it can be entertaining. But let's be honest... I really don't know if this show will last. IF it doesn't get canceled the next second, I sense some major shipper rivalry.
  • Awesome! I think it looks pretty good!! Yup!!

The fact that Global is putting this up against THE OC is stupid. People who watch THE OC would watch this show. Whatever.. I\'m sure once Survivors back, this will be moved... I hope. Mondays... At 8 Would be okay.. Because they have nothing there... Well Shitty Stuff.. Should be good. I\'m also excited for \"Whistler\", CTVS new drama comming next year.
  • First of all, I would like to say kudo\'s to whoever decided to put this show on.

From what I have heard, this is going to be an excellent show. I have not seen it as of yet. Someone has managed to tape it for me, for review.
    That will remain to be seen. As we advance into the future, we need to change what we do and how we do it.
    Canada is a great country and shows like this need great audience attention. We need to put ourselves on the map in the television and movie industry. Why did we not do this before?
    Shows like Falcon Beach can certainly showcase the talent that exists here. This show could pave the way to the future for future projects.
    My review will come once I have seen the first installment of the show and then I can give an oppinion about it. If it is simuliar to 91020, then it should do very well.

Corky Karen Goldberg-Schmautz
  • The series is one of the best ideas Canadian television producers have come up with in a while.

Based on the series premiere I would have to say that this is one of the best premieres for a Canadian television show that I\'ve seen. Usually Canadian-made television shows, with few exceptions (such as Degrassi)tend to focus on an older crowd (babyboomers and up). Most younger people (meaning below 40) tend to ignore Canadian shows because they usually have lacklustre plotlines and don\'t focus on what we the viewers want. However, someone was listening, because Falcon Beach was brought into production and Global ordered 13 one-hour episodes. Falcon Beach is a young adult drama which I, a 21-yr-old Canadian, can identify with. I am definitly going to be a dedicated watcher of the series. I think that the series has a ton of potential to be a big hit. The premiere was well-written and the ending left me wanting more. I can\'t wait to see what happens with the characters when the series re-premiers on Global TV. I reccommend the series to anyone in their teens or twenties.
1 2 >