Falcon Beach

Global (ended 2007)

Falcon Beach Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Falcon Beach is a little resort town in Manitoba. It follows the lives of teens finding new loves and adults reminising about old ones (and finding new ones).

This show is fantasically written. I find it so realistic and well casted. The writters are always coming out with new and exciting storylines. This show does not only have teen drama in it, it also has drama between adults. There's troubled marriages and love affaires. The location where this show it shot is beautiful, it makes me want to go there for vacation. The beach is beautiful and the social scene seems fun. The actors make this show what it is. They seem to have such charisma together and seem to have a lot of fun. Lets hope they bring it back!
  • First of all, I would like to say kudo\'s to whoever decided to put this show on.

From what I have heard, this is going to be an excellent show. I have not seen it as of yet. Someone has managed to tape it for me, for review.
    That will remain to be seen. As we advance into the future, we need to change what we do and how we do it.
    Canada is a great country and shows like this need great audience attention. We need to put ourselves on the map in the television and movie industry. Why did we not do this before?
    Shows like Falcon Beach can certainly showcase the talent that exists here. This show could pave the way to the future for future projects.
    My review will come once I have seen the first installment of the show and then I can give an oppinion about it. If it is simuliar to 91020, then it should do very well.

Corky Karen Goldberg-Schmautz
  • season 2 is terrible!!!!

I am watching Falcon Beach in the US no wonder they cancelled the show, This season SUCKS!!! i mean during the first season i was in love with this show it was sooo good. NOW it is just rididculous i rarely even catch two minutes of the show, it is hat bad. The storylines are just dumb. It is seriously not good. The only thing that they can do to make it a good ending is to make sure that Paige and Jason end up together. Jasoon and Courtney completely sucked. The were terrible together. And Paige and Nathan are you serious?!?!?! he is SOOO ugly!! They better have a maricle for the rest of the season.
  • The series is one of the best ideas Canadian television producers have come up with in a while.

Based on the series premiere I would have to say that this is one of the best premieres for a Canadian television show that I\'ve seen. Usually Canadian-made television shows, with few exceptions (such as Degrassi)tend to focus on an older crowd (babyboomers and up). Most younger people (meaning below 40) tend to ignore Canadian shows because they usually have lacklustre plotlines and don\'t focus on what we the viewers want. However, someone was listening, because Falcon Beach was brought into production and Global ordered 13 one-hour episodes. Falcon Beach is a young adult drama which I, a 21-yr-old Canadian, can identify with. I am definitly going to be a dedicated watcher of the series. I think that the series has a ton of potential to be a big hit. The premiere was well-written and the ending left me wanting more. I can\'t wait to see what happens with the characters when the series re-premiers on Global TV. I reccommend the series to anyone in their teens or twenties.
  • Awesome! I think it looks pretty good!! Yup!!

The fact that Global is putting this up against THE OC is stupid. People who watch THE OC would watch this show. Whatever.. I\'m sure once Survivors back, this will be moved... I hope. Mondays... At 8 Would be okay.. Because they have nothing there... Well Shitty Stuff.. Should be good. I\'m also excited for \"Whistler\", CTVS new drama comming next year.
  • I can relate to the location it's all about summer and having fun.

While all the reruns was flying off the tv last summer I wanted to watch something that was entertaining and not a waste of time. I tuned in to watch Falcon Beach and voila I loved it.
    Summer time with lots of romance and intrigue i actually loved it and wanted more. This was one of the best show I watched last summer.
  • This show is a show about high school graduates who are trying to live the best summer ever before they have to go to college, but problems are created when Tanya, Jasons childhood sweetheart comes back from a four year modeling trip to europe.

This is just an awesome show. I saw the previews, if thats what u want to call them, and i already knew i would like it. I am so hooked i think its my new obsession well my only obsession. Other than that, well, i dont think its an obsession just my new favorite show, and their are really pretty people than come out in it. Like oh my gosh, i just adore this show. No i am not obsessed with it.
  • Falcon Beach is a hot new drama that centers around a group of young adults of different social and economic backgrounds who cross paths in the lakeside resort town of Falcon Beach. It's about summer and freedom. But it's also about two worlds colliding.

I watched the first few episodes and stop because the series wasn't really going anywhere in my opinion. I am not really against the show but I finally realized the series was boring and lacking something that make other series great. Anyway, I figure a lot of other people realize that the series wasn't going anywhere either because I heard the series ended not long after it first aired on television. To the network that first aired it, which I think is ABC Family, good luck next time with a series that have a similar plot like Falcon Beach. But if you think this series is your kind of show then be my guess.
  • Summer never seases to amaze!!!!

I watched the 2 hour show last week and now I think im hooked. Im excited to see whats going to happen. The show kind of reminds me of the OC, the bruting bad guy come to town and causes all kind of trouble. But I like how its a Canadian show, you dont get many good Canadian shows these days.
  • When I first heard about it coming out I thought "Oh great, someone trying to copy the OC." I watched it once and now I'm hooked, this is an excellent show and would recommend it if you do like The OC.

I love this show! I thought it was going to be horrible compared to the OC but honestly it's not. I've been hooked to it ever since it first came out. The one thing that I hate about the show is the time slot, but other than that...Best Show Ever!

really good! Can't wait for next epsidoe. Tanya bite me paige and jason forever
1 2 >