Falcon Beach

Global (ended 2007)

Jones15

Falcon Beach Fan Reviews (41)

• America doen't want another show of teenagers tring to find their way of life! We have enough!

5.3
    Falcon Beach is just another show like the OC and Laguna Beach. I like Laguna Beach and OC better! Why can't just get another topic to have a show people! We have enough already! Nobody wants to watch AGAIN about helpless teens who doesn't know what to do with their life. WHO CARES! Ya, cry me a river if you can.
  • Oh.... so this ISNT the new time slot for the OC

When I saw this show advertised, I noticed 2 things. One; the voice of the person advertising for it was classic omggg girl... nausiating. Second; all the girls were skinny and beautiful and all the guys were buff and handsome. I smell trouble. The OC, now quite popular among teens with giggling issues, has some compotition. In fact, its probably the same people producing Falcon Beach as OC. And if you don't think they're simmilar at the moment, just give it a few months and you could msitake one show for the other. Girls will swoon over the guys, guys will swoon over the girls, and then it will get old. Just like the OC. Why can't they just save us some time and not air it at all.
  • this is a good show but this isnt actually filmed in falcon beach its actually filmed in winnipeg beach,

7.2
    i bet you never heard something like this before cause when i found it out i was like really but he was like oh yes i like because i went there when i was like 2 or 3 and it dosent really look like it but wotever it was a long time ago
  • Basically another teen shows... A spin off to Dawson's Creek.

7.9
    Just watched the 2 hour long movie pilot. I expected it to be another OC with the beach and all, but it was more like Dawson's Creek. Can you say "love triangle".

There's Jason (home-town hottie), Tanya (ex-model who came back), and Paige (new girl from the city). Then of course they show Danny (Jason's best friend) and this girl he has a crush on (Erin) from time to time.

But like Dawson's Creek.. it's centered on the whole love triangle thing. Show is definitely NOT original.. it's been done before. Yet.. the storyline doesn't seem to be too bad. It makes some good points with drugs and all. A lot of drinking going on though. Falcon beach is still your typical teen show, but it can be entertaining. But let's be honest... I really don't know if this show will last. IF it doesn't get canceled the next second, I sense some major shipper rivalry.
  • A great Canadian drama, glad it's going on in the US.

I was curious so I watched the Pilot and I thought it was going to be one of those typical teen drama shows where all the people in that place are having unrealistic problems, like One Tree Hill or Laguna Beach. This show totally suprised me. It had a good storyline, the mother coming back to her summer home and her daughter being pessimistic about everything. I liked how Jason and Danny met Paige and her mom. All the character's are different and aren't just a bunch of friends, and they all have various problems that aren't as practical as other teen drama. There's Erin with the whole lifegaurd duty. Tanya, who's a ex-model, Jason, a wakeboarder who hasnt been in any serious competions,Danny who tells Erin he loves her in the pilot instead of doing the whole Gordo/Lizzie thing. Paige's brother, who's addicted to drugs. Paige's parents who are in the middle of divorce and company losing. There's a twist to everything and it's not predictable at all. People on that show overact but that's what makes it so fun to watch.
    One flaw about this show, in my opion, guy who plays Jason is like a horrible actor.
  • the first and last episode of the 1st season.

OMG i love this show soo much. first off the first episode. It took almost 20 minutes bring in Falcon beach so that Paige to almost make Jason and Danny wet thier pants. Then like 2 days after that Paige is all over Jason. She is the best famale chacter but she really needs to clean up her act! Then she gets all very mad when she sees Jason and Tyana when nothing even happed he ONLY hugged her. I wonder if she has to take meds cuz she is like dis funktional. But the last episode she was the same person when found Jason come out of that girls apartment. Then she did it with him right on the beach and then like all the time!!
  • A teen drama set in a small beach side town.

7.4
    This is a well shot Canadian series recently picked up by the states. The cast is fairly strong: I\\\'d say Danny, Jason and Paige are the strongest on screen. I think the druggie/model character is so lacking in charisma I can\\\'t even remember her name...What intrigues me the most is the storyline of the parents actually. far more complex and interesting than the teens. I want to hear more about the struggling arcade owner and his three boys, the trashy hairdresser...the bookstore owner and the rich man\\\'s wife...
    i c a n t b e l i v e j a s o n w o u l d b e l i v e p a g i e d a d o v e r h e r t h a t j u s t n o t r i g h t. t h e n w h e n t h e y l o s t t h e b a b y i k n o w s he going thow- a hard time butthey should be going thow- the lost togeather not how she doing it. but it was still good
  • falcoln beach pretty much sucked

Falcon beach was an alright show but it wasn't great I started watching it but really did not like it but I continued to watch don't know why this season I watched two episodes and still have the rest on my dvr I'm glad I didn't continue to watch now I have free time to watch another show that they will probly cancel. I don't know why so many good shows are getting cancelled it really sucks because every time I get into a new one it is canceled, my husband won't watch any new show with me anymore because he's right they will not last
  • Falcon beach is a cross between Dawson's Creek, and Laguna Beach. It is full of drama. It follows the life of a life gaurd, a drugee, a weightboarder,a divorced couple, a braney girl who wants to go to law school, and of couse a model.

Falcon beach follows the life of 6 teens. All struggling to figure out what they are going to do with the rest of their life or just the rest of the summer. Will they be a life gaurd who feels responsible for a boy drowning, a model doing drugs and cheating on her boyfriend, a boy trying to save his fathers marina, a girl trying to become a lawyer while dealing with her parents divorce, a boy trying to love his girlfriend and keep the family busness running, or a guy sellin drugs. Its all goin on,during a summer on Falcon Beach.
  • It is my hot, new drama, that I love.

Many shows have been new to me, but something about this show makes it more enjoyable than the other new shows I recently discovered. I enjoyed the first episode and then started to love the other episodes. The more I watched it, the more I loved it!!! It is a hot, new drama that I look forward to watching. It is such a cool show, I try to watch it every day, as much as possible (allthough around summertime, which is right now, I am not home as often as I am in the winter time) I never really realized that there is alot of cool shows on ABCfamily!!!!!!
  • This about a couple different people but they are all connected like danny is friends with that main charecter who likes tanya and that spoild brat bbut it is pretty cool but it is not too interesting.

this is not a very interesting show because not a lot of stuff happens but you can get pretty addicted to this show. It is really pretty good when you give it a chance because it is not that great in the beginning but it gets better later (I hope). There are not a lot of cute people in this show and Tanya overreactes I mean she goes crazy! She yells and then she looks terrible! But when she is not screaming and has lots and lots of make up on she looks pretty good. So overall this is a pretty good show. Right?
  • I missed the whole teen drama thing when I was in my teens...

When I was younger (I'm 29 now), I never got sucked into the whole teen drama thing - I missed out on 90210, totally dropped the ball on Degrassi, and so on. But ever since I started watching Falcon Beach, I've totally gotten sucked in to the lives of these young adults and all their sex, drugs and drama - very exciting. I like it quite a bit, but I also like to keep the fact that I like it to myself... it's entertaining, keeps me on the edge of my seat and excited for the next episode and it's totally a guilty pleasure!!
  • while i devoutly watch this show, it's a total soap opera.

this show is of course filled with romance, heartbreak, lies, scandal, betrayal, death, crime...everything you find in a soap opera, because it's like all of those aspects are in every single episode.

while i watch the show every week, and i can't resist it, it's not the greatest show in the world. but it's addictive.

the characters seem to be with a different person every week. except for danny and erin. they're pretty stable. but like tanya and jason, or jason and paige, or paige and adrian, or tanya and lane, you never know if a relationship is on or off, or true or a rebound, or a one-night stand or whatever. it's like, ah! come on.

but yeah, i do like the show. it's interesting, it's just not the greatest show in the world.
  • Like Every show, it's full of love, gossip,Jealousy, and hardships, but it does have a killer story line!

Falcon Beach, sounds ordinary, first glance, Ordinary, but yet I watch this Ordinary Show. Some how I got hooked into the drama of what Falcon Beach holds. Yes, It has the basic topics, but yet it explores them in certain ways. As the show progresses, you get deeper into something that you might have never expected. Family ties become twisted and stretched out while, jealousy, and lust slowly burn some relationships. All I can say is tune in, hopefully you will get hooked, but you might not, just think, at least you got a glimpse of what Falcon Beach is all about!

angel
  • Can't wait for season 2!

This show was great from start to finish. I can't wait for the new season in January. It stinks tho that it takes so long to see the new episodes. But I guess it only makes me want to watch the show more. I can't wait to see what happens with Jason and Paige. I really want them to be together, but Paige going so far away to school, and Jason who doesn't seem to want to leave. I hate that he might lose her because it's hard for him to leave his home. I know that it's scary but he might lose Paige if he doesn't even put up a fight. But I think in the next season we'll see him try to get her back. They wasted so much time apart with them both being stubborn. But Jason finally realized what a screwed up person Tanya was and got rid of her. I never wanted them to be together. Also I can't wait to see what happens with Danny and Erin and the baby. How will things work out for them, with them being so young. Will they be able to cope with every thing that goes with having a baby, or will they end up giving the baby up for adoption? Only time will tell, at least the new season is right around the corner. It's just so mind wrenching waiting. It's just one of those shows you just can't wait to see.
  • Falcon Beach is about a group of kids trying to figure out who they are and who they are meant for. And all this is happening during the summer.

Falcon Beach was a pretty good show. I liked the characters especilly Paige and Jason, I was always wondering what was goin happen with them. Would they date and just be friends? It was interesting that they had a drug user character on the show, but it is true that people do that and do have so issues to figure out like Tonya. Also suprising was that they had Danny and Erin getting pregant and then losing it and her leaving him, was a little different for an ABC Family tv show. But in general I liked watching it every week, and was sad to see it canceled.
  • I usually hate shows like this, but i was surprised by when i watched the show out of bordom and got addicted. It\\\'s decent acting, and the relationship triangles are great. it\\\'s sad to admit, but i LOVE THIS SHOW

when i first saw this show, i as expecting it to tank. It looked like just another one of those stupid teen drama\\\'s on The WB. But when i watched the pilot, i was surprised at how well it was written. It might not be the best acting for soem of the actors, but the relationships all work, the triangles are great, and the plot seems reasonable realistic. it has a wide variety of characters for you to be able to relate to at least one of them. QUESTION: is it a lake or ocean? Falcon BEACH? idk.... watever
  • This show is exactly like summerland but is actually interesting =)

I really like this show because it is very interesting and I like the personalities of a lot of the characters!!!

Jason- he is the popular boy with the nice sweet personality, but thelove of his life comes back into his life and he doesn't know what to do...now I never heard of that before..ok maybe a couple of times...but I am still in love with him

Danny and Erin- he is the popular boy's nerdy friend like in Saved by the Bell. It is basically the same concept as Saved by the Bell if you this about it. Danny and Erin is the same as Screech and Lisa. Erin is like the popular new girl. This is why I love these people.

Tonya- omg I can KiLL this character. Sheis ruinin Paige's chance with Jason. She doesn't love Jason at all and she needs to grow up. I think I might actually be more mature than her and that is saying something.

Paige- has such a bad attitude, but it is like her shield and if you break it she can get really vulnerable. This is exactly like me and I think that is why I love this character.

Lane- he is just stupid

overall I LoVE THiS SHoW

• It's not that bad of a show.

It is actually a pretty good show. I can tell you that it is a whole lot better than the O.C. which some people claim it ripped off. It is a lot like the O.C. but less drama. Sometimes too much drama is annoying like in the O.C. Falcon Beach centers around more than one cast member which is also great. It develops relationships and shows you things of their past and why they cannot let go of it. The relationship between Paige and Jason is adorable. I hope they stay together. The show really is not that bad, it's actually quite good.
  • At first i didn't want to watch the show but it ended up pretty good.

At first i hesitated on watching the show, but to please my cousin i did. Well after watching a few of the episodes it became pretty interesting. Also my friends told me not to watch it because it was copying "Laguna Beach" but actually i don't find it to be anything like it. The only thing that kind of similar is them living by water. I find this show much more amusing than "Laguna Beach" and i think people should just give it a chance and watch it because its turning out to be a really good show and it's a perfect show for the summer.
  • One of the best shows on television.

Falcon Beach has to be one of my favorite shows. I absoultely love the drama in this show. It has every drama filled plotline a viewer could need: feuding families, relationship problems, drugs, sex, criminals, etc. Jason vs. Lane, Paige vs. Tanya, Lane vs. Mook, Jason vs. Paige, Trevor vs. Ginny. And these are only the main conflicts. I love the characters and all of their arcs, even if they are upsetting at first, they usually lead to a great and much anticipated conclusion. It keeps me watching to see what happens next in the Jason/Paige, Lane/Tanya, and Danny/Erin relationships. It keeps me watching to get that much needed drama fix. As I mention, this is absolutely an awesome show, which is under-rated, and should be on everyone's "must watch" list!
  • Falcon Beach is a show about a jock (Jason Tanner), a model (Tanya Shedden), a nice guy (Danny Ellis), a rich girl (Paige Bradshaw), a bad boy (Lane Bradshaw), a lifeguard (Erin Hadden) and a doctor (Adrian Kepper).

I love this show! The pros; great acting, dramatic drama, everyone character is included in this show and good dialouge. All of the actors and actresses give 100% to this show. Even though no one "famous" is in this show, these are some great actors. The cons; there are some useless scenes and the theme song is boring. Also, sometimes when a character must make a decision, in this show i think that some of the charcters change their mind too often. This is just a pet peeve and bothers me. I recommend watching it every Monday just to stay on top of things. Once in awhile when i miss a show, it can get very confusing.
  • I had nothing to watch so I put this on and I am so glad I did!

I would see previews for this show on ABC Family and it looked pretty good. It said it was like the O.C. and since I like that show I watched it. I wasn\'t planning to get into it and to watch it every Monday but I do. I can\'t wait for each Monday and I look forward to seeing the new episodes. and another really cool thing about this show is it\'s Canadien. I seem to like a lot of canadien shows.
  • just soo intense every week. Its such a great show.

I love this show so much. Every week i can\'t wait to watch the show. What I love about the show is that there are barely any commercials and that the show is based on things i go through all the time. I love how its all about the teenage life. Its just awsome. Believe it or not its pretty much a life lesson. It teawches you what to do and what not to do. It also teaches you many things about having relationshiups and commitments. I would recommend this show to teens ages 14 to 19. Whats neat about al lof this is that it was filmed in Canada!
  • following the daily lives of people that live at a beach resort.

I love this show,i love the whole Jason and Paige relationship.This show has alot of touchy subjects that i think people can really relate to.(miscariage,alc/drug addictions,relationship issues).I think the only reason this show isn't returning is because it was marketed/advertised poorly.Almost everyone i know who has seen it,love it,and the other half have never heard of it.This show has to come back for a season three because there too many loose end,it seemed to end so sudden.I have watched the reruns over twice,and still can't seem to get enough of it!Pleaseee bring this show back,i don't wan't to be forced to watch all the reality garbage out their.
  • .

Great show it has just the right amount of drama and romance,and not to mention beautiful people to look at.I look forward to tuning in each week to see what happens next. The setting is great and the story line is easy to follow. It is nice to see a little more of reality. Instead of some of the shows out there that always sugar coat the peoples lives. There is a little bit of everyone in the show. from your drug addict to your buisness owner, your nice guy, the guy that all the girls fight over. And there is plenty of romance to appeal to everyones wants and needs.
  • This show is Genius! Just like, Degrassi this show has drama, love triangles and juicy secrets. Canada is doing great.

Falcon Beach is pure genius. Tanya is a wh***monger drug addict, Jason is totally in love with Paige but seduced by Tanya. Lane trying to make amends with himself taking ten steps foward but tewnty steps back. Danny and his girlfriend totally in love with each other making a super huge decision. This season is going to have great story lines and awesome drama.
  • Falcon Beach is full of love triangles and secrets. Everyone wanting to do their own thing over the summer, but find romance. You never now what will happen next, will someone break up or make up?

Falcon Beach is one of my personal favorites. The previews sucked me in and I started watching it from the beginning. I figured I would just watch the first show and that would be that, but I got addicted. The first show was so exciting and unexpected. If it stays that way I will probably be watching it for a long time. I wish there were other shows out there like this one.
  • This show is about young adolescents in the town of Falcon Beach for the summer. This show centers around the locals and the cottagers.

I absolutely loove this show and is fascinated with the

characters. This show is interesting and fun to watch.

I just looved the whole Jason/Paige pairing don't really

like the Jason/Tanya pairing though. Tanya is a former

local coming back from a four year modeling career. She is

the former sweetheart of Jason. Paige is a snooty Toronto

girl staying at her mother's hometown.
< 1 2