Falcon Beach

Global (ended 2007)

Jones15

Falcon Beach Fan Reviews (41)

• Can't wait for season 2!

This show was great from start to finish. I can't wait for the new season in January. It stinks tho that it takes so long to see the new episodes. But I guess it only makes me want to watch the show more. I can't wait to see what happens with Jason and Paige. I really want them to be together, but Paige going so far away to school, and Jason who doesn't seem to want to leave. I hate that he might lose her because it's hard for him to leave his home. I know that it's scary but he might lose Paige if he doesn't even put up a fight. But I think in the next season we'll see him try to get her back. They wasted so much time apart with them both being stubborn. But Jason finally realized what a screwed up person Tanya was and got rid of her. I never wanted them to be together. Also I can't wait to see what happens with Danny and Erin and the baby. How will things work out for them, with them being so young. Will they be able to cope with every thing that goes with having a baby, or will they end up giving the baby up for adoption? Only time will tell, at least the new season is right around the corner. It's just so mind wrenching waiting. It's just one of those shows you just can't wait to see.