A Falling Skies Community
TNT (ended 2015)

TNT's Falling Skies won't return until next summer, but luckily for you, new showrunner David Eick dropped by New York Comic-Con today to share this first look at what's to come in Season 4. And it's not pretty. The Season 3 finale asked just as many questions as it answered, and in this new trailer, it looks like everyone's separated, new aliens are popping up, and there's just a whole lot of chaos going on. So, you know, business as usual. Take a look for yourself.

Are you excited for Falling Skies Season 4? 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/30/2015

Season 5 : Episode 10

31 Comments
Comments (29)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
This video is not available in this country. Ridiculous. Don't Americans know that they aren't the centre of the universe and not the only one's that watch these things!!!!!
Flag
Interesting....looks good!
Flag
What the hell did I just watch? O.O

Is it Summer yet?

:D
Flag
this show is like the new lost. it saddens me that we have to wait 9 months to see more. also, i wish this "trailer" was more season 4 and less flashback of season 3. i need my fix; that was barely enough to take the edge off.
Flag
Looks good.
(Spammers must like Falling Skies too.) :)
Flag
I'm super excited! Falling Skies is good, but I wish the seasons were longer and that we didn't have to wait soooo many months for the next one. :|
Flag
Excited ? No, but I watch this show anyways because it's sci-fi during the summer.
Flag
Um...this is taking nothing away from me really thinking this is the precursor to the show Defiance which, you know, set however many years after the events here. I mean, it looks like the Earth Republic is being formed, Matt (or Ben) could easily grow up to be Nolan, and next thing you know, war will be declared from a species smart enough to stay in orbit and they will impact the earth's ecosystem and some other alien species will introduce terra forming.
Flag
There is one difference though. Defiance is a decent show. Falling skies... not so much.
Flag
I am shocked we got a new trailer this soon. Actually no, not shocked....astonished is more like it.

But yeah, I think that the Aspheni are using human children as their "think tank" to battle the humans and the Volm with human thought tactics. Why wouldn't they want to use the brainpower that has been such a pain in their ass unlike any other species they have conquered.

One thing I did not like about this trailer is the serious lack of skitters. Season 3 had a really big lack of Skitters (and rebel skitters for that matter.)

I just hope season long Bottle Episodes are over and they are finally getting back to the roots of what made season 1 so compelling for me. The intense nature of a nomadic post apopyliptic group of people. Looks like we may be getting a seperation of the 2nd Mass judging by the looks of this trailer which seems a bit odd seeing as the finale basically was about getting the 2nd Mass back together and on the road again.

I wish I hadn't watched this trailer because now amongst other shows Im eagerly awaiting the summer to come again....I remembered that I actually look forward to falling skies (despite an anticlimactic season finale that felt like the first part of a two part story ala Hell on Wheels style)
More+
Flag
Follow this Show
Members