A Falling Skies Community
TNT (ended 2015)

TNT is celebrating the return of daylight savings time by breaking out the bathing suits, slathering on the sunscreen, and releasing premiere dates (plus trailers!) for three of its summer series. So grab a pencil and mark down the following:

Falling Skies: Sunday June 22 at 10 pm

The Season 3 finale asked just as many questions as it answered, and in this new trailer, it looks like everyone's separated, new aliens are popping up, and there's just a whole lot of chaos going on. So, you know, business as usual. Take a look for yourself:

The Last Ship: Sunday, June 22 at 9pm

This new action series from Michael Bay follows the aftermath of a global catastrophe that nearly wipes out the world's population. Eric Dane (Grey's Anatomy) stars as Tom Chandler, the captain of the Navy destroyer the U.S.S. Nathan James. Because of its location at the time of whatever tragedy befell the planet, Chandler and the ship's crew survived, and must face the reality that they may be among the few remaining survivors on Earth. Here's a trailer, and yes, there are explosions:

Legends: Wednesday August 20 at 9pm

Another brand-new series! Sean Bean (Game of Thrones) stars as Martin Odum in this suspense drama based on the award-winning book by Robert Littell. Odum is an undercover agent in the FBI's Deep Cover Operations division who has the ability to become a completely different person depending on the job. However, he eventually begins to question his own identity once it's suggested that he might not be the person he thought he was. Feast your eyeballs on the trailer here:

Which of these three shows are you most looking forward to?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/30/2015

Season 5 : Episode 10

35 Comments
Comments (35)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
i clicked on the LEGENDS video and all i get is a message that says "this video is private" with a blacked out, fuzzy background.

is there a secret club i am supposed to join?

WTF???
Flag
Same here CONSPIRACY hehehe
Flag
the same happened to me, why it is private??? why we can't see it??? is it a secrete????
Flag
I"ll likely watch Falling Skies again this summer. If there was something better on I probably wouldn't, but it's summer. It's essentially War of the Worlds.

The Last Ship looks to suffer from Apocalypse syndrome. That's when the writers can't figure out how to deal with a populated planet not doing what they want it to do so they wipe everyone out.

Flag
no it is based on a book maybe those writers sufferd from said syndrome, but the tv show creators are just following what they have been given.
Flag
The Last Ship - will check out the pilot, the Bay factor is my greatest worry.
Legends - SB, similar to Bourne ?, right down my alley of interests and fairly sure I'll be in for the long haul.
Falling Skies - nope, only just made it through the 1st season and that's was more than enough.
Flag
Legends = Sean Bean + Ali Larter + Tina Majorino + an interest concept = most interesting.

The Last Ship looks like a cross between Last Resort and a smidgen of Helix, which isn't a good mix for me but I give every new show a shot so I'm hoping it takes the best parts from both of those (which means almost nothing from Helix).
Flag
I like Falling Skies and the other two look interesting.
I groaned a little when I heard Last Ship and Michael Bay in the same sentence though.
Flag
Last Ship looks like the one for me, just reading the book at the moment, hopefully it will stay relatively close to the book.
Flag
I go for legends, And Falling skies is ok....
Flag
Gave up on falling skies mid season not sure if I wanna return tbh
Flag
again, "daylight savings time" is not a thing, it's daylight saving time. while we're at it there should always be an 'a' prior to myriad (please pass this along to every God forsaken internet-only article author.)
Flag
Legends, based on and executive produced by Descartes lost treatise!
Should be worth a spin with Sean Bean in a not that unfamiliar role for him; namely, the lost soul in a theatre of war.
I'll probably watch Falling Skies to see if it gets better again after last season's sketchy outing.
The other one looks like some mash up of a military craft/vessel lot needing supplies on land and so facing hostiles for them with some germ thing thrown in for good measure. Is that the ship I hear creaking or the plot..?
Flag
legends sounds like a series from years ago THE PRETENDER
Flag
That was a top show, but I think this new one will be much darker.
Flag
Legends reminds me Bourne but it's Sean Bean ,so ok only for Ned.
Flag
But we know the ending, Sean Bean ends up dead, which kinda make watching the show redundent. ;)
Flag
I'm definitely going to be watching Legends and The Last Ship, haven't seen Falling Skies; is it worth catching up on?
Flag
Yes it worth catching up.
Flag
Unfortunately I have to say no to catching up on Falling Skies. 1st season was good but it went downhill fast from there.
Flag
Falling Skies - definitely

The Last Ship - likely

Legends - don't know
Flag
Please always post video's everyone can watch. Thanks to @Grumpyclown we can see them so they are available.
Flag
Can't wait for Falling Skies to begin!The other two series look interesting,will probably check them out.
Flag
Legends sounds like the male version of Dollhouse. But hey, if it stars Sean Bean and isn't written by George RR Martin, that means he can't expand his death reel in this show right? Unless he dies every episode or something. Oh dear.
Flag

Sigh.
So here are the versions EVERYONE can watch-

Flag
Thanks bro!
Flag
No problem
Flag
You showed her how it should have been done.
Flag
@thekaitling I am sorry you see the comment as rude. I just expressed my honest opinion that the post should have included the Youtube video's right away. I know you use the press releases and most of the videos in the press releases get released on Youtube at exactly the same time. What I would love to see is that a check is done before posting and if the videos are not available yet, see that mentioned in the post, just like you did in your comment to me. By informing us non US members (and we're with a lot) in that way, we will of course accept it and even might find it a challenge to find the ones everyone can watch.
Flag
Staff
Please remember that we post the videos we have at our disposal at the time. These particular embeds came from the press release with the premiere date information. We don't purposefully go out of our way to post videos not everyone can watch just to spite you or ruin your day. We often go back and replace videos with YouTube links when we find them or when we're notified of their existence. Please refrain from being rude, because it accomplishes nothing.
Flag
I am a fan of Failing Skies ! I am also waiting to see Sean Bean star in a new show !
Flag
Follow this Show
Members