Falling Skies

Eight Hours

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 07, 2011 on TNT

• Part 2 of the 2-hour "Falling Skies" season finale

Well... the second part of the 2-hour season finale was excellent except the only disappointing part about this episode was that it wasn't action-packed. Come on writers, you should at least have the brains to make a season finale have action-packed scenes. This episode only had like 2 action scenes and that was it. One action scene was in the middle when Tom and the others were shooting those alien robot type things and the other one was when Tom was saving Captain Weaver, John Pope, and a few others while one of them died. Tom shooting that spaceship 4 minutes before the finale ended was pretty good also. I also thought that the ending of the finale was epic but they kinda left a cliffhanger which wasn't good because I have to wait til' freakin' Summer 2012 for Season 2 and see what happens. The aliens talk to Tom and they said that either Tom comes with them or they have get Ben back and since Ben is Tom's son, Tom decides to go with the aliens and the finale ends with Captain Weaver yelling "Tom, no stop, what are you doing? TOM". Overall, not enough action was the only disappointing part of this episode but the rest was well executed and the ending of the finale was definitely good... I can't believe Season 2 is next summer and I hate that so much. Oh well, a year will go by fast. 10/10