Falling Skies

Love and Other Acts of Courage

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 08, 2012 on TNT

• Two perfect episodes in a row

A skitter is captured and imprisoned at the camp, Hal bonds with Maggie as they discuss her past, and a familiar figure returns to the group with questionable motives. As far as I'm viewing this season, Season 2 is better than Season 1 SO FAR at least. I'll have to see how the rest of the season turns out then I can officially whether it's an improvement over Season 1 but as far as it goes, it is getting better as it rarely has a weak episode. The storyline was very nicely done, I really loved that. The characters were also very good here in this episode. The things that just go on in this episode are amazing and the action scenes while not as much action as the previous episode was awesome to watch as well. Also, while most of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship situations don't really catch my attention or make me amazed. The relationship between Hal and Margaret was very good here and I just loved their chemistry in this episode. Now that I think about it, this is the episode where it actually focuses on their relationship the most and I just really loved it. Very well thought out, very creative, very amazing, and this episode gets nothing but a 10 out of 10... a must-see episode especially if you're a fan of this episode. Overall, a perfect episode of "Falling Skies"... keep up the good work Season 2. 10/10