Falling Skies

Silent Kill

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 10, 2011 on TNT

• When are you gonna actually bring in action-packed sci-fi action "Falling Skies"?

This episode was just okay but I have been really disappointed in this show lately and it's not being very promising from what I've seen. The promos for this show showed a lot of action-packed sci-fi action but this show rarely shows any action and even when they did, the action scenes don't even last that long. I also watch this show because Steven Speilberg is the executive producer of this show. I am sick of watching boring plots when I want some action. The other thing that gets me mad about this show was how it always looks like there's gonna be action because they bring their guns and all that and they never bring on the action. Come on, when we actually going to see some real sci-fi action such as the humans vs. the aliens long war scene... I would love to see that and it would make up for all of the boring episodes that this show brought us. Also, there wasn't any action at all, there only one brief shoot scene and that was and that was when Noah Wyle's character shoots the alien to save Drew Roy's character. Overall, this episode is just okay but "Falling Skies" is not being a promising show like I was hoping it would be. 6.5/10
TNT