Falling Skies

The Armory

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 19, 2011 on TNT

6.6
  • Part 2 of the 2-hour series premiere of "Falling Skies"

5.5
    Part 1 was pretty slow but Part 2 is much more slower than Part 1 and it wasn't that great. The alien attackers get kidnapped by these dudes which I have no idea who they are. Anyways, there was rarely any action in Part 2 of this episode. There were a couple of shootings towards the middle of the episode and there was like 7 minutes of action towards the end of the episode and that's all the action they had in Part 2. I hope "Falling Skies" isn't getting very slow like Part 2 did. Part 1 was kind of slow as well but at least Part 1 had more action and had an interesting plot to it. If you didn't get to see Part 2 of this 2-hour series premiere then you know what... you're not missing much. This episode was boring with rarely any action but the plot of the alien attackers and all is what makes me score not go any lower. All they did in this episode was just talk and talk etc. "Falling Skies" started out strong with Part 1 of the 2-hour series premiere but Part 2 just got way weaker which made this series premiere weak as it got closer to the ending. Overall, Part 1 was strong BUT Part 2... not so much. 5.5/10