Family Feud Forums

ABC (ended 1985)

Steve Harvey is Key to Boosting Family Feud's Ratings

howilu

[1]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 1

Since Steve Harvey took over the hosting duties from John O'Hurley in 2010, he has increased the show's ratings by 40% and many stations have upgraded their time slots. I have seen Harvey host family Feud and I am hooked and watch whenever I can. He is a very funny host who does what few standup comedy hosts don't do and that's upstage the contestants. His high energy and enthusiasm as well as his humorous reactions to some of the contestant's answers have made the show very funny to watch. Harvey has breathed new life into a struggling show and I hope he remains with it for a long time. I show also point out that many stations have renewed Family Feud through 2015.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

namvet0527

[2]May 15, 2013
    • level: 1

I thought he was funny at the beginning but his type of humor gets old real quick. I noticed that there are far more black families on now. American black pop. is less than 13% & there are more than 35% of families are black. I hardly ever see Asian families on the Feud. We need EQUAL REPRESENTATION. This show has become the RACIAL FEUD & I don't watch it any more

skbrettbug

[3]Sep 2, 2013
    • level: 20

I have been watching for a while, and all of the new hosts suck. Steve Harvey is ok, but I really don't like him that much