Family Guy

A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Bucks

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2000 on FOX

• great for most of the parts

Peter runs into a former classmate of his while at the amusement park that the classmate founded. Contemplating his own legacy, Peter starts to think about his future. Chris gives Peter a painting that he painted in order to cheer Peter up, but Peter ends up selling it to a New York art gallery for $5,000. Realizing that Chris might be his only hope to have a lasting legacy, Peter pushes Chris to follow his dream of becoming an artist. The family then moves to New York so Chris can become famous. A great episode. This episode wasn't my favorite though because I thought it could have been better in some of the parts. The plot was a tad interesting though. Parts that I laughed are Peter refering to the place then he turns into a child, Stewie playing a game at the amusement park, Stewie thinks that he wrote a letter to Peter, Stephen King cutaway, the mailman turning into a baby/midget, Walt Disney cutaway Peter singing about Meg, and a few others more. Overall, a great episode. 8.5/10