Family Guy

Amish Guy

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on FOX

6.7
  • Funniest episode of Season 10

On the return from an adventurous day at an amusement park, the Griffins' car breaks down in Amish country and they are stranded with no way out. When Meg falls for an Amish boy, the Griffins then find themselves in a crusade against the conservative locals. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Family Guy". This is now my favorite Season 10 episode right next to "Road to the Pilot" and "Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q". I laughed at so many parts in this episode and I had no issues with this episode. No offensive jokes about the Amish or any of that stuff and everything about this episode was perfect. I admit, Eli's father insulting Meg and telling her to stay away from Eli was mean and I felt bad Meg on that part but that would just a nit-pick to me though. For me, there was a ton of humor that really made me laugh out loud hard such as Peter getting on the rollercoaster and then the rollercoaster falling down, Stewie saying "I thought something was a-mish" and then Brian hitting him, the steam of the pie dragging Peter and then the steam opening Quagmire's eyes wide with Quagmire saying "Peter, it's making me watch", the cutaway with the giraffe blocking Peter at the Sun Bowl game, Peter eating the rice cake, Peter singing the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell", Joe and Quagmire being caught inside the bag when Peter and them went to war against the Amish, Peter using weapons to destroy the Amish barn and then the Amish people keep rebuilding it, and many more. I also thought the pictures in the end credits of the episode were enjoyable and funny to watch. Overall, everything in this episode was perfect with only one nit-pick and tons of humor that really made me laugh hard... in my opinion, it's the funniest "Family Guy" episode of Season 10. 10/10