Family Guy

Baby, You Knock Me Out

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2010 on FOX

6.2
  • Nothing happened...

After a great episode last week, this one wasn't very good. It was way too predictable. I had a very strong feeling Lois would end up winning the fight with Deirdre Jackson in the end, and Lois's reason for deciding to fight her in the first place didn't even make sense. She only did it because she was embarrassed about being seen in front of Peter without his shirt on and being milked like a cow. What?! I just didn't feel like anything really interesting happened in this episode. The whole episode was basically just Lois fighting in boxing matches and winning. There were a couple parts that had me laughing, however, the scene at the beginning with Cleveland's birthday card, even though that went on slightly too long, and Peter singing "Eye of the Tiger" at the boxing match and Quagmire saying "Get outta here!" The joke at the very end was also sort of funny and ironic. Overall, though, I didn't like this episode very much, and it was nowhere near as good as last week's episode in my opinion. Final grade: D. Marebear2009, out!