Family Guy

Baby, You Knock Me Out

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2010 on FOX

6.2
  • Why did they remake Lethal Weapons? That was a great episode and they did a pointless remake of Rocky 3. This was a bad episode and we've seen Lois fight before using her martial arts skills. It's time for these new writers to find new ideas not old ones.

1.5
    Peter gets treated to a sports bar on his birthday and they have womens' boxing. He tricks Lois into fighting and she wins. Peter is amazed that she can fight and gets her fighting again. After she gets her nose broken, she quits. A female version of Clubber Lang challenges her. Lois gets pounded but she fights back and win. Where have we seen this before? Rocky 3 and once again the writers are running out of ideas. I hated how Peter got her mad and tricked her. What was worse, he was more annoying when he acted like a three year old demanding flapjacks. He got milked (literally) but I wished Lois had beaten the living daylights out of him. I loved it when Lois got her nose broken and getting pounded. I also loved it when Meg said "Good." seeing Lois getting her just desserts because I also agree Lois is a douche to Meg and Brian. The card joke from Cleveland was long and not funny. I wished Lois had lost instead of being predictable. Just a bad rehash of Leathal Weapons.
CW