Family Guy

Barely Legal

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 17, 2006 on FOX

• megans a bitch episode

meg griffin became upsest with brian and want to have sex with a dog what sence does that make
  • IMO, best Family Guy episode ever.

Everything works to perfection from Meg's prom date to the guys joining the police force, Brian's bubble gum fart scene is timeless!
  • Brian goes with Meg to the junior prom; Peter, Cleveland, and Quagmire join the police force

Meg can't find a date to her junior prom, and even though he is dating Jillian, Brian ends up going with Meg. At the prom, Brian gets drunk to make the night pass, but ends up making out with Meg. Meg begins to think of Brian as her boyfriend and becomes obsessed with spending every moment with him. Meanwhile, Peter, Cleveland and Quagmire join the police force to help Joe, and end up saving Brian. Once again, the episode seems to has a funnier subplot. Main plot was great but Meg was getting a little annoying because ever since the make out she thinks Brian is her boyfriend. I am just the guys save Brian from that near the end. However, the funniest part in Meg/Brian plot was the Cool Whip (in which Stewie emphasis the h; this would happen again in Man with Two Brians). As for the subplot, pretty much funny. Another LOL moments I forgot to list in this episode was Peter finding a giraffe then it went straight to Quagmire's house and run off to Cleveland's bathtub doing that gag again (for the second time). Most of the parts were nonstop LOL moments. Overall, this episode was a great one. 8.5/10
  • great

I laughed so much at this episode: Joe watching Bonnie through the Griffin's window and his explanation for doing so ("Get naked you strange whore!"), the cavity search scene, brian standing up for meg at the dance, lois repeatedly hitting brian after finding out he kissed meg, the "cool hwhip" scene (I'm surprised more people don't say it like that after watching this episode), the ending with quagmire and those girls (the way he said "Wait what" killed me for some reason), etc.

good episode. It started off pretty disturbingly, what with Meg's back up date killing his brother (What the heck?), and Meg saying she was going to kill herself. But after all that the episode got a lot better. B+ or so is going to be my final grade for this installment.

• Brian goes with Meg to her junior prom

I thought that this was an overall great episode of "Family Guy". I thought it was great that Brian went to the junior prom with Meg after nobody would go to the prom with her. I thought it was hilarious when Peter brought home a giraffe in the beginning of the episode especially when the giraffe stuck its head inside Quagmire's house and then destroys Cleveland's house which Cleveland's bathtub falls down and says "I really need to stop taking baths during Peter's shenanigans" (which had me laughing so hard). It thought it was funny when Brian just kept drinking because he didn't want to go to the prom with Meg. I thought it was great when Brian stood up to Connie for Meg and she deserved to be treated like that for being mean to Meg. Peter, Quagmire, and Cleveland training at Joe's police academy was very funny. It was hilarious when Stewie isn't saying "Cool Whip" right. It was also hilarious when Lois kept punching Brian when he told her that he and Meg kind of made out at the junior prom. There were many more jokes that made me laugh as well such as when Chris said that he masturbates on Thursday afternoons and more. My score was brought down just a little because I thought Meg was being a little too creepy and obsessed over Brian. The ending was also hilarious when Quagmire was getting to have sex with two women after he had a talk with Meg and then one of the women said "awhile" wrong and then Quagmire said "What?". Overall, a great episode of "Family Guy". 8.5/10
  • Pretty...disturbing

Brian and Meg's plot was very disturbing, but Peter's plot was hilarious

4/10

• I like "The Wiz" scene.

It's been awhile since I've seen this episode, but I realize that in a way Meg gets some respect. I wish Meg got a little more respect rather than being the 'bastard child'. Maybe that's why she became Ron later on but the part that stands out is when all the people get out of their white outer shell and become black people dancing in the street in their underwear. I even made a style-parody of "Brand New Day", and It's called "Dancin' in our underwear". I hope that become released, and I hope Meg gets another chance to be respected.
  • Barely Legal

At first I did not appreciate this episode, but as you watch repeats of it on TBS you start to appreciate just how great it is. From Meg shaking the bag of dog food to get Brian to run in, to the cool wHip situation, there were just a lot of great gags tonight.

The episode flowed nicely and as unpopular as Meg is among many fans of this show, the episodes that center around her often result in some of the best of the season, and this really was no exception.

This episode really grew on me over time, didn't expect that.
  • Family Guy is just getting better and better.

Family Guy is just getting better and better on Fox or Adult Swim.I loved how it's getting better and better.I loved it when Brian kept correcting Stewie about saying Cool Whip and Stewie kept saying Cool HWhip.That was very funny and I loved that part.It's like one of the best scenes of the episode and it was like a good episode.I loved the ending of this episode.It was one of the funniest endings of the show and I loved it.Okay,this show is getting even better at creating a bunch of funny episodes and it was like a very funny episode.
  • In this episode, Meg goes psycho! (Scary violin music plays in the background! :shock: )

It had to happen sooner or later, Meg gets so desperate to have a date she's willing to have one with anybody! Or anything! Brian's available but Brian doesn't want a conflict of interest as he already has a girlfriend. So Meg decides to force Brian's choice by threatening to kill herself unless Brian goes out with her! Since Brian does Not want the death of a young girl on his paws (and who would? :roll: ) Brain begrudgingly agrees to go on a date with Meg. The only way Brian can manage to make it through what he thinks is going to be an awful night is if he is both drunk and stoned at the same time. But even in this altered state, he's not about to let Meg's reputation or lack thereof be unfairly tarnished by a group of shallow airheads! Then one thing leads to another and Brian ends up giving Meg a kiss! As much as Brian wants his nightmare to be over, Meg isn't about to let Brian get away so easily. Meg shows her dark side in saying like Glenn Close, she will not be ignored. Brian desperately needs to be saved from a relationship he never wanted in the first place! In typical "Family Guy" fashion, that help comes from the most unlikely of places in the form of Quigley Quagmire! But at least it's not a total loss for Meg as she finally proved to everyone at her school she indeed Can get a date! Albeit with a little persuasion of course! :lol: This show is hilariously controversial and I love it for being just this! Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • Meg gets obsessed with Brian. Great plot. With awesome jokes!

This episode was so hilarious. I saw this episode last year. I saw it again last night, I decided to make a review. It was so funny when Meg is in her room performing a ritual for Brian. It is also hilarious when Brian says that he has had Meg's hair pie, then he said Stewie had some too. It was also hilarious when Brian is actuallt eating the pie. How Meg goes freaking crazy! The whole "whip" thing was funny too. They used too much emphasis on the H. This is exactly why I watch this series. It's hilarious! HA!
  • Good episode! Meg was so wierd!

After Mayor West deploys the entire Quahog Police Department to Cartagena, Colombia to search for a character from Romancing the Stone, Joe becomes bogged down at work, being the only officer not sent to Colombia (South America "isn't wheelchair accessible"). Because of this, Peter and the guys decide to become police officers to help Joe.

Meanwhile, Meg comes home from school threatening to commit suicide because she does not have a date for her Junior Prom (the last boy she asked shot his brother as an excuse). She then claims that it's because she's "so fat and gross" (exaggerating her chubbiness) and gets a knife. As a last resort, Brian agrees to take her. Brian hides his unhappiness in attending by getting drunk, but near the end of the night in the course of defending Meg, he manages to bring Connie D'Amico down a level by stating that Connie picks on Meg because Connie herself is so insecure that she whores herself out and makes fun of girls who aren't as pretty as her to avoid the inevitable fate that by the time Connie is 19, she'll be "a chalky-skinned burlap sack that even your stepfather won't want." After Connie runs away crying, Brian tells Meg that she doesn't deserve the crap she gets. Brian and Meg than make out with each other.
  • The Best Meg episode of the whole series... So FAR

After Mayor Adam West deploys the entire Quahog police department to Cartagena, Colombia to search for a character from Romancing the Stone, Joe becomes bogged down at work, being the only officer not sent to Colombia (he was not sent because South America is "not wheelchair accessible"). Because of this, Peter and the guys decide to become police officers to help Joe.

Meanwhile, Meg comes home from school threatening to commit suicide because she does not have a date for her Junior Prom (the last boy she asked shot his brother as an excuse). She then claims that it's because she's "so fat and gross" (exaggerating her chubbiness) and gets a knife. As a last resort, Brian agrees to take her. Brian hides his unhappiness in attending by getting drunk, but near the end of the night in the course of defending Meg, he manages to bring Connie D'Amico down a level by stating that Connie picks on Meg because Connie herself is so insecure that she whores herself out and makes fun of girls who aren't as pretty as her to avoid the inevitable fate that by the time Connie is 19, she'll be "a chalky-skinned burlap sack that even your stepfather won't want." After Connie runs away crying, Brian and Meg make out with each other. Meg and Brian slow-dancing.After the dance, Meg begins to consider Brian her boyfriend, but Brian tells her he has no intentions to date her. Because of this, Meg becomes obsessed with Brian and begins to make bizarre advances at him (such as making an apple pie with her hair baked inside). Feeling that he's losing control of the situation, Brian tells Lois about Meg and how she loves him because he made out with her at the prom. As expected, Lois is furious and orders Brian to set things right, though she does not believe what Brian says about Meg is true. Even after Brian tells Meg that he will never be attracted to her, she knocks him out with a bag of Dog Chow, ties him up, puts him in his car trunk and drives away.

The next morning, Peter, Joe, Cleveland and Quagmire are spying on Bonnie stripping. Chris reveals to Lois, who is worried sick about the two, he saw Meg kidnap Brian the other night (he didn't say anything earlier because he was buried in paperwork for the last 72 hours). Horrified, Lois realizes Brian was telling the truth about Meg's condition and asks Peter and the others to find them.

Meg holds Brian hostage in a nearby hotel and attempts to have sex with him, but is stopped by Peter and the others. Lois tries in vain to convince Meg to let Brian go until Quagmire then offers his services to straighten Meg out. Meg comes to his house and, instead of sleeping with her as initially implied, he has a heart-to-heart talk with her, explaining that she doesn't need to have a boyfriend to have fun as a teenager and gives her a book, Shel Silverstein's The Missing Piece, to guide her.
  • All About Meg and Brian.

This episode was pretty funny and hot, like before. The beginning was hilarious. The part when Cleveland fell down from his bathtub the second time, it hutred my stomach bad about laughing about that. Let's hope that it keeps it up. Also the best part was another apperance of Jillian at the beginning of the show. That was great. I had a pretty good time watching that episode. Another funny part is when Peter pulls Quagmire's pants down and pulls HIS OWN pants down pretending to be gay LOL!. But still this epeisode is pretty good and I love it and I hoped that it comes on TV again.
  • This episode goes beneath the character of Meg Griffin.

This is great, the cop sub plot, Peter as a Cop, what a no-brainer, seriously that's great but then we have this main plot with Brian making out with Meg and then her being obsessed with him, how much funnier can it get? The jokes were great like how Meg put her hair in a pie then fed it to Brian, later Brian telling how Meg was obsessed with him saying: "She made me eat the hair in her pie." how funny was that and Lois punching him to the ground and let's not forget the end with Quagmire, IE what I would call a switch for a joke, in other words he does what you're not expecting, so freakin' good, everywhere I look this show got a good review and it deserves it, man the writers were really on cold and hot streaks this season, at this point they were on a hot streak.
  • Best Meg episode yet.

Normally Meg episodes aren't that great, but this episode was awesome. I mean, the beginning was funny, but not very funny, and there was a song in this one. But the rest of this episode makes up for it.

I have never seen Meg being so attracted to Brian before. The prom had a funny scene about Brian telling off Conne DeMico and when he made out with Meg because he was drunk, then pukes on the floor and said "It wasn't you, it was the booze" then he asks "Are you going to eat that". LOL. Meg's attraction to Brian was scary and creepy, yes, but I found it hilarious because of the way she did it. It was too funny to describe in words. There are other funny jokes like the cool hwhip jokes, Brian trying to avoid Meg, and flashback jokes that were great(and other funny jokes as well).

Peter's side plot of becoming a cop wasn't much, but it did have some jokes to go with it, and it was combined with the main plot of Meg trying to have sex with Brian at the end.

The ending was ok, but even with it's flaws, most of all the jokes make up for it. This episode is really perfect by the way, and hopefully, more Meg episodes should be this good, because this is one of the best ones ever.
  • Brian + Alcohol + Meg = Disturbing Episode

This episode actually gave Meg an important role. In past episodes, Meg didn't really say much or didn't even have a line. But this time this episode is based solely on her. It was a quite disturbing episode because Meg being obsessed with Brian made me want to vomit. It was a very disturbing but funny episode. Also, Chris was also given a lot more lines. Even though he only said a couple of lines, he did have some importance. What really scared me was when Meg went delirious. Especially with Meg's unappealing looks, I nearly vomited near the end when Meg kidnapped Brian and tried to make love with him. The kissing scene was also mind-scarring.
  • Brian takes Meg to a dance and ends up making out with her. She then becomes obessed with him and wants him to be with her, when he says no, she kidnaps him.

This episode was great!!! It was funny and not only one part of the story, because the Meg/Brian situation was awesome and Stewie instigating, even better and Peter and his friends joining the police academy was also kinda funny. The H thing in the episode I also found funny how Brian got so irritated about it. What I also found funny in a disturbing kinda way was when Quagmire gave that talk to Meg I was expecting something soooo diferent but then again that's Family Guy for ya ;)

What I did not like about the episode was when Trisha asked the man in the street about thepolice being gone and everyone took their masks off and started dancing because they were black and finally free *rolls eyes*
  • great episode

again as the last couple of episodes drag a bit...this weird episode had plenty of laughs..meg is the butt of peters cruel jokes...the reference to awful movie \"swimfan\" was out-there!..and a police academy tune too...quagmires 1 in the oven shirt...douglas chin...adam west still crazy...weatherman alis hilarious one liners which my boss shouts out at work...yeah this shows still got it....comedy gold
  • i luv the cool hwip (sp ?) thing! hilarious!

i absolutly luv this episode!! i think it is kinda wierd though! i mean who thinks a dog would or could ever look anything like ben afflec!?!?!?!?!? ew!! but as usual stewie makes everything weirder, and by wierd i mean funny wierd! this is probably my favorite episode. meg is kinda deranged for being obsessed with brian though. the part were she duck tapes him to a chair is very disturbing. but dispite all the disturbingly weird things going on throughout this episode i still luv it. still hanging with the 'luv the cool hwip (sp ?) thing!!!) FAMILY GUY ROX!
  • At least nobody can call this episode "unoriginal".....

One reason to get into Family Guy is because it is like no other, and the plots are outrageous. Just to prove this, i am NOT putting any of the following shows down, but here are some examples of plots other cartoons have given us:

The Simpsons: Homer falls out with Marge but at the end of the episode they are back together.
    South Park: Cartman becomes a Hall Monitor.
    Futurama: Fry finds his old girlfriend in the future.

Those plots were pretty funny to watch, but Family Guy gave me:
    Family Dog gets drunk and makes out with daughter at Prom.

It was no contest to me.

Humour 10/10

Plot 10/10

Overall 10/10
  • "I think I might be gay. Um, I-I saw this penis on the Internet today and I thought to myself, "Well, that's... that's just fine."

3.9
    I am one of the few Family Guy fans who likes the character of Meg, not just because she's picked on but also because of the originality and personality of her character which is terribly exaggerated in this episode, making her character one that you can't laugh with or at.

The thing about Peter and Lois are that they are cliche characters, especially Peter, and it's good that characters such as Brian and Meg are in the show because it brings a sort of fresh spin to the show but this episode isn't entertaining because both of them are out of their usual characters and also bring barely any laughs other than stupid remarks about mispronounciation.

Once again, Family Guy proves that the old days are gone and the unentertaining show it has become will last a lot longer than the clever entertaining show did the first time around.
  • Man this episode was soooooo funny!!!! Makes up for all those Meg jokes!

Meg can't find a date for her dance, even her last minute replacement guy didn't want to go with her. Do Brian takes her to the dance out of pity, so she wouldn't hurt or kill herself. During the dance, Brian gets really drunk, and Megs ask him if he's drinking because he doesn't want to be with her, then Connie comes up and insults Meg. Brian comes up with a theroy of her being a b****! Connie runs away crying. Brian tells her that she desevres better then the way she's treated, Megs thanks Brian, and they kiss. Later on, Meg thinks Brian is going out with her. She gives him pie with her hair in it, he gets freaked out, then Stewie tries some of the pie and says <i>Cool Hwhip</i> in stead of <i>Cool Whip.</i> He gets mad and tells him thats he's eating hair. Brian tries to tell all of this to Lois, who is punching him as he is telling her. So he says that he'll fix things up. Then they all go to the mall, Meg tells her friends that her and Brian are dating, Brian gets pissed and goes home. Meg then invites him to her room, which has a creapy shrine of them! Brian tries to explain everything with Garrett Morris the head master of the New York School for the Hard-of-Hearing. She gets pissed that he doesn't feel the same way about her, but Garrett hits on Meg. Then Meg kidnapps Brian to a hotel room, she tries to go all the way with him. Peter, Quagmire, and Cleveland join the police force to find them like this. They get mad at Brian for being with Mag like that. Mag tries to tell them that she is in love with him. Lois tries to explain to Meg thats she young and doesn't know what she wants yet. Quagmire tell Lois to bring Meg over to his house so he cah 'put' her together. At first its seems like Quagmire is trying to get in with Meg, but he ends up giving her a book, called the <i>Missing Peice.</i> Meg takes his advice and goes off. Then Quagmire goes to do his 'thing,' but one of the girls syasy hwhip instead of whip!
  • A great ending to one of the best seasons yet!

What an episode!!! A great ending and a surprising twist to this episode with mayor west's decision to deploy every police officer to save a fictional movie character. After which, Joe makes his friends police officers. Although thats boring to me, I find the Meg and Brian story to be interesting, considering Brian actually decided to take Meg to the prom and stand up for her. Because Brian drinks too much, he falls for Meg, who takes it seriously and thinks of Brian as her boyfriend. Love struck by Brian, Meg stalks Brian and captures him and seduces him, to where the cops arrive, accuse Brian for child harassment, but Meg admits that she is harassing Brian, and gets arrested.One of the best episodes and a great way to finish the season off.
  • This episode is a perfect example of what has gone wrong with Family Guy.

2.4
    I watched Barely Legal in the hope that the Family Guy writers had continued with their return to form. Recent episodes have had some solid laughs (Mickey Rooney\'s Crazy Pills had me in stitches) and clever plots, and the synopsis for this one promised chuckles aplenty.

Sadly the whole episode turned out to be pretty much a waste of time, with gags that ran way too long and weren\'t funny. While I enjoyed Brian\'s hatchet job on school b*tch Connie, and the Michael Douglas cutaway was moderately amusing, Barely Legal rates as one of the worst episodes I have seen. The show is in trouble because the current writers are concentrating too hard on making Family Guy \'edgy\' and \'dark\', and the pace of the show has been slowed down so much that most of the jokes stall on takeoff. The \'anti-family-values\' element, formerly a wicked spice to a tasty comic dish, has engulfed the show to the point where there\'re few decent laughs to be had. Violence has been substituted for genuine comedic inventiveness, and the characters are increasingly referring to their unseen illegal or distasteful vices.

It\'s a fact of life that all TV series change as seasons pass; writers exhaust their stock of jokes, staff are hired and fired, producers and directors push in new directions if they feel the show is becoming stale or irrelevant. It\'s unrealistic to expect Family Guy to stay exactly as it was during its first three seasons, but it\'s entirely reasonable to hope for a continuation of the high quality writing that made the show so funny in the past.

Family Guy remains one of my favourite shows. Here\'s hoping I can still say so after season six is over.
  • One of the best Episodes ever, without a doubt.

Somethin, something,something,something, Darkside. Somethin, something,something,something, Complete.
    I love the part when Brian tells Meg that he has plans that day to masturbate with Chris,and Chris says maybe if they did it back to back. Brian then Leaves with Meg anyway and you hear Chris yell from upstairs "Brian","Im ready".
    Another classic is why Brian exolains to to the popular girl who belittles Meg why he has a conclusion why she is such a B*tch and he says"Let me quess you developed way too early and started putting out say at the age of twelve and you cant even stand looking at you,r-self in the mirror because all you see is a dirty little whore that by the time you reach 19 youll be just another burlap sack that even your own Step-Father wont even want to touch.I dont know am I in the ball park anywhere with that?" And the popular girl breaks down and runs away. Thats when Brian and Meg kiss, which makes Brian puke and asks Meg if she is going to eat any of it. The reference to Witch craft when Meg feeds Brian and Stewie her own hair so she is now part of Brian is psychotic. And the Glen Close Fliking on the lamp on and off over and over again is a great referance to Megs mental breakdown and obsessive feelings towards her FAMILY DOG.Garrett Morris is hillarious as always, and it just shows that African Americans even like the show also even though people consider the show to be racsist.When in fact the show spares no race for comedies sake.I also loved that Brian can only consoul Meg when she threatens suicide and explains that she is too fat and ugly all he can say to make her feel better is duhhoooo and ohhhh now there there.Stewies taunts are hillairious as well. I laughed from begining to end which I almost never do. Definately if not one the best Episodes to date.And the most offesivehich is what the show aims to do anyway. So Somethin Something Something COMPLETE.
  • Family Guy returns after two long weeks, and it's not a good one.

Ok, so there hasn't been any new Family Guy for the past 2 weeks. Now, this episode has finally come out. I never liked the way it sounded here, and I didn't like the episode. And being a HUGE Family Guy fan, me not liking an episode is starnge. I'd have to say the only best part about this episode was I thought Meg was finally going to die by killing herself. That's it, really.

I was extremley dissapointed by this piece of c**p episode, and now we have an even longer wait for the next episode, which sounds a touch better. Let's all hope it is.
  • Funny episode, as usual.

Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode. Good Episode.
  • Third Worst Episode ever.

This is the third worst episode of the series, with "Jungle Love" being the worst and either "Prick up Your Ears" or "Whistle While Your Wife Works" being the second worse.

Lately I\'ve noticed the shows to be hit and miss. This one seems very Simpson-ish in the way the story was worked in around gags instead of gags worked into the story. Needless to say I was very disappointed in this episode.

Season 1 was the best season of Family Guy. Season 5 isn\'t impressing me, and this is one example. Chick Cancer was great, but this was a disappointing follow-up.
  • Meg falls in love with Brian and Peter becomes a cop.

6.9
    Not a terrible episode, but not great either. Meg falling in love with Brian was a little much, and not in a good way. Sure, I can believe that Brian has relationships with humans--obviously he is not your regular butt-sniffin dog, but I just thought his relationship with Meg was pretty lame and somewhat disturbing.

I was also disappointed in how the relationship ended. If Meg was that crazy over Brian, she wouldn't have just given up when given a book by Quagmire. What was that? A huge let down, that is what it was. I was seriously disappointed.

The whole pronunciation of "while" was pretty clever.

Adam West sending the cops to save a fictional character: also clever.

Other than that, disappointing.
< 1 2