Family Guy

Big Fat

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2013 on FOX

5.5
  • Seen better out of Family Guy, but this was funny as hell.

Apart from Roger bashing Meg at the beginning, and Peter doing so at the end, this episode was funny.
  • the best show

Ilove it
  • Begining FUNNY Middle Funny End WTF?

Once again just like Turban Cowboy it fell apart towards the ending.

At least its better than --Turban Cowboy--(GARBAGE) and --(Unnecessary)

Season 11 is falling apart jus like Season 10.

• Not bad actually

I thought the start of this episode was funny, and it was far, far better than Turban Cowboy. But 6.9? It used to be 7.6!
  • Well... at least it's much better than the last 3 episodes.

Pretty weak episode, but it's a minor improvement over the last 3 horrible episodes. Peter gets lost in the woods, and Lois finds him. He doesn't seem to adapt to regular life, until Meg talks to him, which he says "Shut up, Meg", another cheap as dirt bashing, which was uncalled for. At least they didn't pull a stunt like with the christmas episode last year!
  • Acceptable (great cutaways, poor plot) but not "A" material

Peter becomes feral after 2 months in the wilderness. That's the bad news. The good new.... he pulls in some funny gags that save this episode. This episode shows how sometimes family guy is saved by the gags/cutaways. The plot wasn't all that good. It wasn't horrible. Peter, Joe, and Quagmire go to Canada for the strip clubs (a typical Quagmire scheme) and Peter gets lost for two months, becomes feral, and must be brought back into human life. It's ok but Peter is actually rather annoying when he's feral and idiotic for crashing the plane. HOWEVER, the episode is turned from bad to acceptable by it's cutaways. I loved the king of the hill/american dad intro. the davy crockett joke got me laughing as did quagmire's canada strip club song. I thought the consuela curling joke was ok but not hilarious and the predator bit was a miss on me. I did hate the fact that trashing Meg is what revived Peter. It pulls way too hard on the hate on Meg bit commonly abused on the show. This episode continues the first weak season of Family Guy since season 5 (1 through 4 are good and after 6 it's good.. but 5 was just stale). Hopefully Seth Mcfarland and his talented team can save this season before it's through
  • Big Fat

Stupid, pure stupidity, but I'd be lying if I said I did not laugh. From the American Dad, King of the Hill and South Park mentions, to the absurdity of the noise the wild Peter made, it got me to laugh and at the end of the day that's the job of a cartoon.

If you can ignore the nonsense it was not bad.