Family Guy

Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

7.4
  • Unbelieveable! :shock: This is considered a Bad "Family Guy" episode? :?

I've seen strange things in my life. I've seen the Twin Towers fall on T.V., I've seen a guy stuff a whole slice of apple pie up his mouth without taking a single bite, and the past eight years in the U.S.A. are probably going to go down as the most bizarre years the world's ever known! But I find it really strange there are people who consider this a bad episode because of the gags and plots. This is "Family Guy" we're talking about! It's not Supposed to be taken seriously! The humor is tongue-in-cheek, and since it's random, you never know what's going to happen! One evening, Peter Griffin throws out his back trying to lift up a limo. Bill Clinton visits him in the hospital because it was His car Peter was trying to lift! Bill offers to make it up by hanging out with him and doing a bunch of fun stuff! One of those things is going to Chuck E. Cheese's! :D Who wouldn't have fun there? But the fun times become weird when Bill and Peter smoke Pot and they think just because Bill Clinton is a former President, they can eat any pig they want. Lois finds out about Peter's antics, but doesn't place any real blame on him. She thinks if it wasn't for Bill, Peter wouldn't even be acting the way he is. So she confronts Bill, but ends up getting shocked and awed when Bill effortlessly manages to con Lois into making out, and Peter is shocked to walk in on them doing it! Lois doesn't want to lose Peter, so she says he can make out with anyone he wants to in order to be on even ground. Peter's weird choice ends up being Lois' own mother, Babs! Surprisingly, Babs doesn't mind doing that at all! But Peter can't go through with it because he loves Lois to much to cheat on her, so he runs down the stairs naked to tell her, and Lois' dad sees Peter naked and doesn't even care! That's funny! :idea: Enough said! ;)