Family Guy

Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

7.4
  • This is considered a BAD episode? Why? How? What? Why is this reason?

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Family Guy" but I honestly don't see how this episode could get bad scores. It wasn't the funniest episode but it did have some funny scenes. In my opinion, I think that they should've focused more the Brian/Stewie plot instead of the Peter/Bill/Lois plot. It was very funny when Peter and Bill Clinton became friends after Peter tried to fix Bill's flat tire and he ends up in the hospital. Lois was getting tired of Brian using the restroom outside and she is tired of stepping in Brian's poop so she makes Brian use the toilet but Brian doesn't know how to use it. I don't know Lois made Brian use the toilet though, dog use outside as their restroom for pete's sake but this is a cartoon and cartoons don't make sense sometimes. It was hilarious when neither Stewie and Brian didn't know how to use the toilet and as soon as they flushed the toilet, they run off scared. Brian and Stewie watching television on how to use the toilet was funny. Mayor West's cameo appearance at the end of the episode was very funny. I thought it was very funny when Peter wanted to have sex with Babs to get even with Lois (I'll tell you what I mean right now). The only thing I didn't like was Lois having sex with Bill Clinton and cheating on Peter (that's where Peter wants to get even). Overall, despite that one thing, I honestly don't see how this episode got bad scores. 9/10