Family Guy

Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

7.4
  • Peter become friends with Bill Clinton; Brian has to get potty-trained

Peter helps Bill Clinton with his flat tire, and they soon become friends. They begin spending a lot of time together and Lois begins to believe that Bill is inflicting bad influence on Peter. But when she confronts Bill, they end up having sex. Peter, upset that his wife would do this, tries to get back at Lois by having an affair of his own, but soon realizes that he loves her too much to do so. Meanwhile, Lois and Stewie try to potty-train Brian. An underrated episode but I still didn't find that great. Peter's plot where he is hanging out with Bill Clinton was getting boring. There's only like 2-4 parts that I found it funny. Of course, it got ridiculous when Lois and Bill have sex. This might prove that Lois changed a lot since the revival...lots of nagging to Peter. Anyway, the highlights for the episode was Brian and Stewie's plot cause it was very funny that they watched a video of using the toilet was the funniest to me. Also,before I conclude this review, another thing that dropped the score is the Conway Twitty gag. Yep, the first time we saw that waste of a gag. Overall, a decent episode with a not so good A plot. 7/10