Family Guy

Burning Down the Bayit

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2012 on FOX

6.3
  • Mort, Peter, and Quagmire burn down the pharmacy

Overwhelmed with financial troubles, Mort asks Peter and Quagmire to help him save his pharmacy. However, things take a turn for the worse when the trio decides to burn it down to collect insurance money. I thought this episode was great. It is not my favorite episode since there were a few boring parts. Also, Quagmire bleeding after Brian was very creepy... I laughed/liked Stewie telling Brian something at the very beginning, the raccoon impersonator, Joe at the handicapped place, Mort singing on the PA, "Buy one, get one free," the conveylt belt getting faster, Quagmire flying down to see a woman and said "Alright," (great to see that line again...it's been a long time) the Goldman Pharmacy banner on the bus and it crashed, one of the tweets' comment, Peter, Quagmire, and Mort burning down the pharmacy, Bealtes cutaway, Quagmire looking at the mirror then a live action man appeared, Quagmire on the bubble, Peter calling Joe, then he text message him, a man that looks like Mort appear, Peter doing funny stuffs to Joe, Joe telling the story when he got handicapped, and that's all. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10