Family Guy

Chris Cross

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 17, 2013 on FOX

5.3
  • I Griffin incontrano Toy Story.

Questa la prima puntata dove compare un personaggio della saga di Toy Story: Buzz Lightyear.
  • Great episode

Okay, I'll start off by saying I liked this episode because it didn't focus on Peter and Lois. It focused on the more interesting characters. Stewie and Brian's plot was okay, but not great, while Chris and Meg's plot was awesome. I was happy to see Meg and Chris make up and Herbert's line about how he and Chris BREAK up just was funny.
  • It was okay

Stewie listens to some Anne Murray songs and loves them. He convinces Brian to meet her. They do but Stewie was dissapointed when she tells him she doesn't write the music just sings them. This ticks off Stewie and forces her to sing. This was a bad plot and a waste of a great singer.

Meg saw Chris steal money and will tell on him if he does some errands for her. He runs away to Herbert. Herberts' dream with Chris turns into a nightmare and kicks him out. Meg finds Chris and apologizes to him. At least Meg found the error in her ways and there was a good bonding between them I wish to see more of.

This did not deserve a 10 and Brian and Stewies' plot was dull.
  • Chris Cross

The idea of Chris and Meg, on a show in 2013, still pulling the "I'll tell Mom" shtick, that should have died with 80's sitcoms, is so depressing. What hurts more is that they decided to make an episode focusing on these two kids, instead of the true stars of the series.
  • Not a Bad Episode.

What is going on with Meg? The way she is acting lately is making me lose my respect for her. First she almost has Chris raped, and now she blackmails him. Thanks to her, Stewie was raped.
CW