Family Guy

Cool Hand Peter

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on FOX

6.8
  • Two excellent episodes in a row

Peter and the guys take a stand against their wives and flee to the Deep South on a road trip. On the way there, the men earn a one-way ticket to jail. But when they decide to make a run for it, Joe's quick planning and Peter's seductive ways help them escape. Meanwhile, Lois spends some quality time with the girls and they engage in childish antics. Just like last week's episode "Amish Guy", this episode was hilarious and interesting. In my opinion, "Amish Guy" had tad more humor than this episode but I still love it. It was also great to see Cleveland make an appearance in this episode. I hope he can make another appearance soon. Man, if only Cleveland was still in this show and not working in "The Cleveland Show". There was tons of parts in this episode that really made me laugh so hard such as the cutaway with Joe's housework, the cutaway with Quagmire's refrigerator, the cutaway with Peter trying to chocolates, the cutaway with Peter stealing chocolate from a pre-mature baby, Peter having "The Cleveland Show" theme song as his ringtone, The women getting drunk and dressing up Brian as a bumblebee and then Stewie making an appearance and saying "Alright! I guess tonight is where the b**** come to die", "The Simpsons" cast being the jury (literally cracked up on that part), Peter pretending to be the sheriff's wife and then sheriff saying "Wait a minute... I don't have a wife" (that part literally cracked me up), Mayor West's cameo appearance near the end of the episode when he said "Are you four out on a date?... GAY", and some more. I also enjoyed the brief the White Guy Song that Peter, Joe, and Quagmire were doing. The storyline wasn't the best but a lot of humor made up for it. Overall, another excellent Season 10 episode of "Family Guy"... this episode "Cool Hand Peter" and tonight's new Simpsons "The Ten-Per-Cent Solution" were definitely the best of this week's FOX Animation Domination. 10/10