Family Guy

Emission Impossible

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2001 on FOX

• I need to know

what is the song stewie played in the ship does anyone know
  • Lol hilarious.

This episode has an interesting plot but its done in an extremely funny way.
  • Stewie explore Peter's body and meets an unborn baby

Peter goes with Lois to visit her sister Carole, who is now pregnant, but alone since her husband walked out on her. Carole goes into labor and Peter helps deliver the baby. Caught up in the moment, Peter and Lois decide that they want another baby. Stewie however, does not agree. Stewie does everything possible to keep Peter and Lois away from each other, but when he is locked out of their room, he is forced to take desperate measures. Stewie ends up shrinking himself down to microscopic size and seeking out his sperm-brother inside Peter's body. Instead of trying to kill his unborn brother Stewie and him unite to destroy Lois. I thought this episode was perfect. One of my favorite for season 3. It introduced Carol and Bertram (who they will both appear again two more episodes). There were funny parts such as some of the cutaways, Quagmire's role in the episode, Peter and Lois wanting to have another baby, Stewie trying to stop them, Stewie exploring Peter's body, evil monkey's cameo, and a few more. Overall, an excellent episode...so no problems at all. 10/10
  • Awesome!

This was an excellent episode in my opinion, and maybe one of my favorites! The plot was very interesting to see, and there were some hilarious moments, like Quagmire babysitting the kids, especially the parts with the pet rock, Peter's "Thanks for the ride, lady!" when he and Lois were about to get shot in the car, and Dr. Hartman having all the needles stuck in his arm. My favorite part, though, was probably when Peter stopped at the drive-thru on the way to the hospital. The introduction to Bertram was also very interesting, and the ending was good, too. So, overall I thought this was a very funny and original episode, and my overall grade is definitely an A+! Marebear2009, out!
  • Excellent episode of "Family Guy"

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Family Guy". I thought it was funny when Lois asked Quagmire to watch the kids for a few days while Peter and Lois rush to the hospital because Lois' sister Carol is in labor. Quagmire trying to entertain the kids was funny especially when Chris was laughing and wants to play with Quagmire's keys. It was hilarious stopped by to order a burger when Carol is in labor. It was hilarious when Dr. Hartman has needles all over his arm and he fainted. It was very funny and original when Stewie didn't want another baby so he goes inside Peter to destroy his sperms. Peter telling Joe, Quagmire, and Cleveland that he is having another baby and then the guys getting excited was very funny. Peter and Lois getting romantic was also hilarious especially when Peter stuffed the watermelon inside Lois' mouth. It was great when Stewie met Bertrum inside Peter for the first time. It was great when Stewie and Bertrum became fast friends and Stewie was excited to have another brother. Lois tells Peter that they shouldn't have another baby which makes Stewie angry until he saw Peter's eye twinkle which meant that Bertrum was still inside Peter and then Stewie said that Bertrum was a little too clever. Overall, an excellent episode of "Family Guy". 10/10
  • I laughed throughout the whole thing. Not a single bad thing about this episode.

My review:

The whole episode was just hilarious.

Best parts:
    -Thanks for the ride lady!
    -Peter breaking Carole's stuff
    -The pet rock
    -When Peter orders at the fast-food resturaunt

and so much more I just can't name

You MUST see this episode if you haven't yet.

10/ 10 A+
  • Awesome Episode

This is one of the best episodes of family guy , if you really want to laugh , watch this episode because it is simply in one word ( amazing )
    Stewie is the best character in the show
    this was very well written episode , the plot was superb , the comedy is present here in this episode , must see summary :
  • Impressive!

I thought this was an exceptional episode of Family Guy and I was very impressed with it. Overall, the storyline was interesting, and I loved the fact that Stewie was so against the idea.

They executed the storyline immaculately, in my opinion, and I enjoyed the episode extremely thoroughly, and I felt that this was one of the most enjoyable episodes of this season.

I would recommend this episode quite highly, because in my opinion, it had all the aspects of a great episode, including a great storyline, excellent humour and a very enjoyable series of events. Well done, Family Guy, and I hope there is more greatness to come!
  • Hilarious the whole way through.

In this episode of Family Guy, Peter and Lois are inspired to have another baby after Peter helps deliver Lois' sister's baby, however Stewie still likes being the baby of the house and he'll do anything to keep it, even if it means destroying the sperm in Peter's body. This episode is one of the few that manages to be funny the entire time, not a dull spot in this episode. There were far too many hilarious moments to list here, but some notables were, Peter breaking things in Carol's house, Peter thinking that Carol's baby was a girl with a penis on it, make just for a sampling of this amazing episode. If you like comedy, chances are you'll like this episode. 10/10 A+
  • Classic Family Guy right here. A must see for anybody that wants to see what Family Guy is all about!!!

This was very good episode. One of the most entertaining episodes of the show to date. It was just so freaking hilarious with a nicely balanced storyline.

-The sex
    -The sperm
    -the new brother of Stewie

But just maybe the new brother is too smart?! Wow... It was a highly impressive episode and one of the best from this season.
    I couldn't find a thing wrong with it. Just don't understand why Stewie and the new (unbourn) brother would like to kill Lois so much...
    So in conclusion, this was a very great episode with the most memorable storylines yet. Kill the sperm Stewie.
  • Emision Impossible.

Woohooo!! An all time classic. I truly and really love this episode I fell in love with it the first time I watched and what's better then Stewie inside Peter's Testicle's destroying his seamen because he didn't want a brother or sister. And who could forget Peter driving Lois and her pregnant sister carol to the hospital and then stopping to get some drivethrough, not me that's for sure and what about Peter using Carol's ex-husband's shirt so he could do the hulk thing. That was bloody hilarious!!!

I really think this episode is pure brilliance oh and one last thing I like Peter getting excited by watching batman lol.
  • SO FUNNY!

I just love the premise to this episode; Stewie venturing inside his father to make sure that Lois cannot conceive another baby. It is just frickn' hilarious!

When Lois and Peter decide that they are going to try to have another child, Stewie goes insane. Who would want to replace him? (Besides the fact that he always trying to kill his mom I mean.) So Stewie shrinks down and enters Peter's body. He attacks all of Peter's "little men" to make sure not will fertilize an egg. Stewie might have met his match though; another baby genius that is intent on killing Lois.

All in all it is a great episode.
  • Peter nad Lois try for another baby.

This episode begins with Peter and Lois going to her sisters o look after her whilst she is pregnant. After having her baby and Peter connecting with her baby they decide to try and have another baby. Stewie soon finds out and sets off to destroy their plan of having another baby. After a few attempts which fail Stewie shrinks him and a ship down to microscopic size and enters Peters body. When Stewie reaches the testicles he destroys all the sperm apart from one. They end up fighting but soon start to get along. They find out that they each ahte Lois and Stewie then wants them to concieve. When Stewie get's out he finds that they no longer wants to.
  • thjsi was so great

hey i thought this episode it was so good i loved it but heres the review:

the review:

• The best episode of Family Guy so far because the gags keep coming.

The never ending gags are what makes this episode so freaking great. I love the stretch from when Lois and Peter are visiting Lois' pregnant sister to when she has the baby. There has to be about 20 or more gags just within a few minutes. I love how they played with the jealousy factor with Stewie. It shows that Stewie just doesn't want to destory Lois, but anybody that's a threat to him. It also shows that he's not the only one that feels that way about Lois. Great episode by far.
  • Classic FG episode

I liked this episode mainly because of Stewie becoming microscopic and finding his sperm-brother (bertram). At first this episode seemed dull and didn't have many laughs but when Lois and Peter decided to have another child it became funnier. When Stewie met his sperm-brother and realized that hey both had the same goal of killing Lois he decided that he wanted him to be born and forgot about his jealousy. When Stewie went back out of Peter, Lois and Peter decided not to have the baby after all, which was quite ironic and funny. The part with the Smurfs was also hilarious.
  • Do you know what day today is? A bad day to be a sperm!

This episode was Smurftacular from the smurfs parody at the start (though I’ve never seen the show) to Stewie inside Peter’s body towards the end.

There are some brilliant scenes in this episode such as Peter declaring that Carol had given birth to a beautiful girl except she had a penis and Quagmire trying to entertain the kids by jangling keys, Chris dropping to the floor and playing.

You’d be crazy to miss this Family Guy episode because it is one of the funniest Stewie plots in the Family Guy series and it even has a robot of Peter Griffin!
  • Peter and Lois visit Lois's sister who is having a baby. After peter holds the baby he decides that he wants one of his own. The thought of another baby in the house makes stewie Jealous and he bigins a voyage of destruction on the baby to be

I found this episode of Family guy to be the best of what i have watched so far. Lots of stewie's secret gadgets get revealed to the viewers as well. This episode also was quite an erotic one in comparison to the others, not taking into account Peter's methods of seduction though. Stewie and his brother to be thinking of all the things they can do to Lois when he is born was very funny as well. Obviously the best had to be the end, when Stewie finally gets out and sees that he is not going to have a brother afterall. And he decided it is for the best.
  • Peter And Lois secide to have a baby, but stewie will not stand for it. So he goes inside peter and tries to stop his sperm bro but ends up becoming his friend. But when stewie gets out peter and lois have changed thier minds.

Awesome Ep, cracked me up, especcialy at the very end when peter 'freed' stewie's new friend. Good storyline with some family-guy style humour. Why did fox even can this show? This is why i get up early to watch family guy on saturdays. This could easily become a series classic.
TBS