146. In the Stewie Griffin movie, he pushed Lois thru the window when he wanted to play an arcade game.
Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season
152. When Brian was in the hospital after Peter backed into him with his car, in the hospital, Peter said that he could not help thinking that the whole thing was Meg's fault when it was actually his own fault.
153. When Chris asked Peter if he wanted to play baseball, Peter angrily told him to leave him alone. He also said that Chris is the "neediest kid ever."
154. When Stewie was drunk and was about to jump off a ledge on one of the kitchen walls to his chair, Peter did not care and told him that whenever Stewie talks to him or tries to get his attention, it annoys him.
161. He stole one of Meg's cutaways!
162.When Joe told the family that Meg was going to be arrested for sexual harassment and that she needed a lawyer, Peter ignored him and did not listen to him, and after Joe arrested Meg, and Meg called for help, Peter thought that she was going to a dance.
163. Peter kicked Meg out of the house after she said that she would pleasure Lois's modeling pictures even though Chris said that he would pleasure the pictures, too, but Peter did not punish him for saying it.
164. Once, when Lois criticized him for all of his dumb decisions on a family trip before, he called her a "cold-hearted cynic" and said that other people like him for whom he is when actually, nobody does like him for his personality (with the exception of Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland).
165. he constantly makes jew jokes
166. he said it was meg's fault that he's fat
167. he stabbed cleveland with a pencil
168. he never stands up for chris
169. he's never donea cutaway about power rangers
170. or the teenage mutant ninja turtles
171. While running away from the law because of Lois's crime, the family was in a moving car. When Meg was about to speak, Peter slapped her for no reason and told her to "calm down!" However, Meg was not out-of-control.
172. Peter asked Mrs. Lockhart for one of her pictures, so he can tape it to the back of Lois's head, meaning that he does not think that his wife is beautiful enough.
173. He made Lois stand on an unsafe, poorly made wooden balcony at the second floor of the house even though Lois refused and told him that the balcony was not safe.
174. When Lois fell from the wooden balcony, he laughed at her instead of getting help for her injuries.
175. He never makes time for Chris.
176. When Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd tell Peter that he is not funny, he ordered them to leave, being completely in denial that he is NOT funny.
177. When Quagmire's improvisation group performed on stage, while Quagmire was doing his part, Peter took over the sketch with his dumb comedy and dumb jokes. He did not contribute to the sketch.
178. Peter did not believe that he was fat when the doctor told him. At his house, he called the doctor stupid and said that the doctor did not know what he was talking about when he himself is actually fat and stupid.
179. Peter farted in front of Meg repeatedly in the kitchen. Because of this, Meg ran away from him while Peter chased her around, continuing to fart on her.
180. Because of reason 179, Meg then threw up on the floor.
181. Because of reason 180, Peter scolded her for throwing up on the floor after he caused her to do it.
182. He tripped Meg in the hallway on the second floor of the house.
183. He mistakenly slapped Lois once, instead of slapping Brian.
184. Peter crashed into another person's car after saying "Road House" whenever he turned while driving with his feet, and unlike Brian, he did not apologize for it!
185. He broke a restaurant window by kicking it while saying "Road House."
186. He uses the movie "Road House" as an excuse to kick everything in sight!
187. Peter nearly drove Meg's boyfriend away. (I know that he was trying to protect Meg, but that was out-of-control!)
188. Peter nearly shot Meg's boyfriend! (I know that he was trying to help Meg, but that was too far!)
189. He believes that all of life's problems can be solved by kicking.
190. He laughed at Meg once when she believed that Chris was dying because Peter said that he was.
191. As Brian and Lois stated before, Peter is a monster.
192. Peter thought that all Jews are good with money.
193. Peter used Lois's "rainy day fund" money to buy unreal volcano insurance.
194. He acts like a child sometimes!
195. Once, Peter called Lois a pedophile because she told him that he acts like a child sometimes which he does.
196. He tricked Lois into boxing.
197. Peter does not know Chris's own birthday!
198. He drank alcohol behind Lois's back.
199. He always tries to steal the thunder of someone who does something amazing (like the time when the citizens of Quahog discovered that Jesus was in the area and like the time when Brian wrote a bestseller).
200. Peter is never properly punished for all the bad things that he does!
201. When Death showed Peter his future of a drunk and of a non-alcoholic, Peter reacted more negatively to his non-alcoholic self and called him a "douche" even though he was MUCH better than the drunk and Peter themselves!
202. Peter, along with many other residents of Quahog, threw eggs at Meg, his own daughter, during the protest against the new super-store when she worked for the super-store and came out to see their protest.
203. when Meg accidently spilled water on him when he was in the wheelchair, he chased her but she got away
204. He killed his stepfather
205. He gave Meg a birthday party meant for a 5 year old
208. Peter called Cleveland Brown an idiot just because he did not make his cartoon character sound like a robot when they both (along with Quagmire, Joe, and Chris) were producing their own show.
209. He is a TERRIBLE father.
210. When Meg was about to talk toher family members on the phone, Peter and the rest hung up on her.
211. He is shallow.
212. Peter threw Meg out of the family's bathtub boat in a boat race to make the boat go faster because he thought that she was "a little extra weight" when he and Chris are MUCH fatter than her! Why did he not throw himself out of the boat?
213. When Meg told Peter that Herbert, the disgusting pervert, called her "thunderthighs," Peter was happy (mainly because he told Herbert to call her that), which shows how intentionally and verbally abusive he can be to his own daughter.
214. He does NOT take care of himself. (He is 270 pounds!)
215. He hates healthy food.
216. Peter shook one of his own children too hard and ended up killing him!
217. He gets so unnecessarily and excessively jealous whenever Lois talks to another man.
218. He is too indecent and inappropriate sometimes!
219. After Meg ran away crying because that lady dog Lois read her diary to the rest of her family, Peter told Lois to keep reading.
220. He played his favorite song too frequently in his house without caring or realizing how it would affect or annoy his family.
221. When Peter, Joe, Cleveland, and Quagmire were stranded at sea, Peter actually ate Joe's lower legs out of hunger and did not tell him because he thought that "Joe would get mad."
222. He tried to get Lois to have sexual intercourse in his office after she refused many times, meaning that he never cares for his wife's opinion.
223. He does not know anything about his own daughter! (I know that Lois does not either!)
224. He is too irresponsible!
225. Peter laughed at the fact that Lois's sister Carol is on her ninth honeymoon and said, "When will it work for her?"