147. She avoided talking to Meg by putting up a window while riding on Meg, who was a donkey. Hated that!!
148. She told that pregnant couple to go away.
Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season
In "It Takes a Village Idiot, and I Married One,"...
149. she dipped into the tax surplus to buy herself a purse.
150. she let the oil company dump in the lake again if they bought her an expensive fur coat.
151. after they polluted the lake again, she finally realized that she became what she hated most.
153. Shes a b---- and pulled a Carrie-style prank on Joyce Kinney in her high school. Poor Joyce.
154. She rapes Peter constantly.
155. She exists.
156. She's annoying.
157. Most of the time, she never gets her comeuppance for her actions.
158. She acts like she's so much better than anyone, even Meg.
159. She's a bad mother.
161. She called Chris stupid in "Space Cadet."
162.She allows her husband to hurt other people.
163. She simply ignores him when he's doing many inappropriate things.
164. She encourages him to continue thinking of women as , good for tools.
173. Hypocritically criticized Brian for getting arrested for having marijuana and trying to fake a urine test on "Episode 420", nevermind her history of drug use up to that point, including smoking weed all over the house with Peter and before a talent contest.
174. Telling Meg basically to overdose on pills if she couldn't get over her depression on not being invited to Chris' party downstairs on "Stew-oids."
175. Reacted rude and condescending towards when Brian when she learned he was dating Lauren Conrad on "We Love You Conrad". She also acted similarly condescending to Lauren, including calling her a bitch for "one upping" her comment at dinner (typical of her when it comes to Brian's dates).
176. Gave Peter some party drugs on "Lois Comes Out Her Shell", resulting in Peter slamming a DJ's head onto a turntable.
177. Took her top off and dropped it on Peter's face while he was driving a Jeep on the same episode, resulting in Peter hitting a pedestrian and more shenanigans from Peter regarding the guy's death.
178. She has fake ideals and morals. Its clear she doesn't follow them most of the time when compared to her actual actions(especially from Season 7 to present).
179. Beated the crap out of Peter for buying groceries. He was trying to be nice and then she threw a can at Chris
180. Tricked Peter into wearing a dress,flashed a picture of him and calling him gay.
181: Made Brian wear a rain coat and hat on a family trip in a cutaway. May have also had Peter placed in a portable pet cage.
182: Did not help Meg with her bullying problems with Mental Mike, including mocking her for having a Facebook post on committing suicide that got 200 likes. (Of course, the rest of the family didn't either as usual.)
183: Assisted Peter in tormenting Brian with his nudity, pretending to act like she was going to show Brian her naked body.
184: After seeing Brian's fur-less body she said she was going to get a gun (even if she did not know that was Brian, going to retrieve a gun for something like that was as huge an overreaction as the time when she hit Peter with a frying pan for tickling her).
186. For changing drastically from being a good mother to an immature little ten year old
187. For turning into Peter (attitude-wise)
188. For insulting her kids in Call Girl (my least favourite episode) how would she like it if I went up to her and called her a 'Big nose whiny naggy immature bitch'
Now Lois use to be one of my favourite characters back in Season 1-3 but for some reason the creators of Family Guy decided that it was an 'ingenious' idea to make Lois act ehem like a badass and make her look cooler (which by the way she is not, they turned her into a more pathetic person which made me think "I lost all respect for her" and I did after watching Call Girl but I thought that she would have gotten better later and maybe she wouldn't be this bad but then she slaps me in the face and says "Oh yes it is"
190. On "Into Harmony's Way", she told a guy at the dinner table to leave out of the window, strongly implying she was having an affair with him while Peter was on tour.
191. On "Peter Problems", she whined about still wanting to have sex when Peter found out he was impotent.
192. On several episodes (Brian's Got a Brand New Bag, We Love You Conrad, and Excellence in Broadcasting among many) she is a horrible dinner hostess along with Peter as the host.
194. On "Fresh Heir", she blocked the TV frequently to show the family her "new" hairstyle, which was the same boring hairstyle she always had.
195. Also from "Fresh Heir", she told Chris that if he committed suicide it would be a bad mark on her as a parent (nevermind her bad treatment contributes to Meg having suicidal thoughts, causes Stewie to have matricidal thoughts and also that she is already a terrible mother anyway).
196. On "And I'm Joyce Kinney", she mocked the death of her aunt on a Facebook post that got a "like" from Joyce (which likely further justified Joyce's revenge against Lois for that horrible high school prank).
197. On "Call Girl", she lied to her family about her actual job as a phone sex operator instead of telling them she was not doing voice acting.
198. Also on "Call Girl", she hypocritically got angry at Peter for cheating on her with "Classy", nevermind her history of infidelity and also she should have admitted to Peter that she was worked as a phone sex call girl named Classy and scolded him then for calling.