Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"A Fistful of Meg" Episode Discussion

ayranci2

[1]Nov 11, 2013
    • level: 4

I can understand why people hates this episode but I actually liked this episode. I laughed at some parts like Peter's castle cutaway, Garbage Peter cutawayandthe ending. This episode has some problems too. I hated that Meg died after 1 yearand this episode has lots of disgusting part. Brian's body without his fur is gonna give me nightmares.Well, at least It's better thanFriends Wihtout Benefits.7.5/10

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamescholar

[2]Nov 12, 2013
    • level: 2

I actually thought this was a good episode though it could have been better. I liked that Meg still has a good relationship with Quagmire that isn't romantic but shows that there is at least one character in the cast that will help her out. I also laughed at some of the gags like the ending involving Chris mistaking Brian as Stewie due to Stewie dressing Brian like him and the NES Punchout training gag that included Meg, Quagmire, and Peter. However the parts of the episode that I did not like included the all the disgusting moments in both plots and I was not that into the Brian-Peter B plot since it showed too much of Peter naked and changed Brian's appearance when he is fur-less (though I do give Peter credit for being creative in annoying Brian and I also liked that Brian got back at Peter for it). Overall it was still a decent episode despite the low scores that have come in so far on TV.com. I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

ilikekatyperry

[3]Nov 12, 2013
    • level: 9

Ok episode. Had some funny parts, but I felt like we could've done without the Meg bashing, or Peter and Brian's nudity. 6/10.

thundercat2000

[4]Nov 13, 2013
    • level: 17

All that Meg bashing and the nudity with Peter and Brian (especially Brian!!!!!) made this episode unbearalbe. I love Meg but they went too far on the abuse and made her gross to the extremes and I hated that. She should have used the skills she learned in prison. I'm sorry but this gets a 2 or a 3.

thundercat2000

[5]Nov 14, 2013

Peter was so annoying he made me vomit. Even seeing him crossdressing and coming down the stairs.

ollibot284

[6]Nov 23, 2013
    • level: 9

I liked the cutaways with garbage peter and Stewie. It was funny when Brian harassed Peter without his fur. It was great when Quagmire helped Meg deal with her bully. This episode is definately one of the best Meg episodes they've made so far.

The big fight scene was also funny I didn't like when mental Mike melted though, Meg's body fat has its own advantages. We also saw Meg without her glasses for most of the fight scene. Meg looks like Loiswithout her glasses.

thundercat2000

[7]Nov 24, 2013

ollibot284 wrote:

I liked the cutaways with garbage peter and Stewie. It was funny when Brian harassed Peter without his fur. It was great when Quagmire helped Meg deal with her bully. This episode is definately one of the best Meg episodes they've made so far.

The big fight scene was also funny I didn't like when mental Mike melted though, Meg's body fat has its own advantages. We also saw Meg without her glasses for most of the fight scene. Meg looks like Loiswithout her glasses.

She does look like Lois and even better looking without the glasses. I just wished she had used the fighting skills she had in jail and used in Dial Meg for Murder. That was my favorite Meg episode.

dancingbeatle

[8]Nov 24, 2013
    • level: 45
    Seems weird that she didn't. Lack of consistency there.