Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Chap Stewie" Episode Discussion

gamescholar

[1]May 20, 2014
    • level: 3

The last few episodes of this season have been good, and the season finale is no exception. Good to have intelligent Stewie back again. That's the Stewie we need to be seeing more often. We also need to see an intelligent, less douchy Brian and Peter and Lois actually loving each other. I also liked the scenario with Stewie being born into a British family but not enjoying it because the rest of the family is actually smarter than him compared to the Griffins. Did not like how they portrayed Peter and Lois throughout much of the episode or the Meg bashing jokes. Stewie should have headbutted Lois instead of Meg as she didn't deserve it unlike their mother. Despite those dislikes, I still liked the episode and give it an 8 out of 10.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]May 20, 2014
    • level: 9

There were a lot of funny scenes this episode, especially Stewie's tantrum. I liked this one

thundercat2000

[3]May 21, 2014
    • level: 17

gamescholar wrote:

The last few episodes of this season have been good, and the season finale is no exception. Good to have intelligent Stewie back again. That's the Stewie we need to be seeing more often. We also need to see an intelligent, less douchy Brian and Peter and Lois actually loving each other. I also liked the scenario with Stewie being born into a British family but not enjoying it because the rest of the family is actually smarter than him compared to the Griffins. Did not like how they portrayed Peter and Lois throughout much of the episode or the Meg bashing jokes. Stewie should have headbutted Lois instead of Meg as she didn't deserve it unlike their mother. Despite those dislikes, I still liked the episode and give it an 8 out of 10.

You're so right. Meg didn't deserved to head butted. It should have been Lois. There is one thing that bugged me. Stewie says everybody were morons. Meg and Brian are the only other smart ones. I can't say the same about Peter,Lois and Chris. It wasn't bad so I'll give this episode a 7.

ayranci2

[4]May 21, 2014
    • level: 4

It had couple of flaws but overall a great episode. Great way to end the most underrated season ever. 9/10