Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Christmas Guy" Episode Discussion

What are your thought on this episode

ayranci2

[1]Dec 16, 2013
    • level: 4

To be honest, I LOVE THIS EPISODE A LOT. BEST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON SO FAR. It doesn't just has a creative storyline and funny moments, It had also a heartwarming moment between Vinny and Stewie and future Stewie and Brian. Even though I don't like Brian anymore I'm glad they brought back Brian because people can continue watching Family Guy and stop talking about how Family Guy become worseafter Brian died and I really want to see more Stewie/Brian episodes. I hope Brian can improve and act like his old self in future episodes because It will be pointless to bring back Brian for me, If he acts like a jerk in future episodes. I'm gonna miss Vinny a lot. That wasn't a bad character IMO. I hope they will bring back himin a future episode and I really want to see Brian and Vinny meeting. I'm glad they weren't too many cutaways in this episode but one of them was too long but I can let it slide. There were some funny parts in this episode but the funniest one was the eggnog joke. I gave this episode 10/10.

Edited on 12/16/2013 5:31am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Dec 16, 2013
    • level: 22
    I don't know why they decided to kill Brian, one of the key characters on the show, to begin with.

Possible reason: Seth was high.

ilikekatyperry

[3]Dec 16, 2013
    • level: 9

This episode was okay. It did have some funny parts, and I'm glad they brought Brian back. The ending could've been better, though. I give it a 6.

gideonbernstein

[4]Dec 16, 2013
    • level: 43
    I think they only killed off Brian for shock value.

thundercat2000

[5]Dec 17, 2013
    • level: 17

ayranci2 wrote:

To be honest, I LOVE THIS EPISODE A LOT. BEST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON SO FAR. It doesn't just has a creative storyline and funny moments, It had also a heartwarming moment between Vinny and Stewie and future Stewie and Brian. Even though I don't like Brian anymore I'm glad they brought back Brian because people can continue watching Family Guy and stop talking about how Family Guy become worseafter Brian died and I really want to see more Stewie/Brian episodes. I hope Brian can improve and act like his old self in future episodes because It will be pointless to bring back Brian for me, If he acts like a jerk in future episodes. I'm gonna miss Vinny a lot. That wasn't a bad character IMO. I hope they will bring back himin a future episode and I really want to see Brian and Vinny meeting. I'm glad they weren't too many cutaways in this episode but one of them was too long but I can let it slide. There were some funny parts in this episode but the funniest one was the eggnog joke. I gave this episode 10/10.

I want the Brian from the first 3 seasons too. Not the jerk Brian we have now. I liked Vinny too.

dancingbeatle

[6]Dec 19, 2013
    • level: 45

If only all of us had time machines and could go back in time and save a loved one. The one thing I still want to know is who was driving the car.

Edited on 12/19/2013 9:21pm

thundercat2000

[7]Dec 21, 2013

I like Stewies' line at the end. "I don't why your'e looking at me that way. " It's creeping me out." Brian does get creepy and creepy.

gamescholar

[8]Dec 29, 2013
    • level: 3

A good Christmas episode, definitely better than last year's Nativity retelling by Peter. I was wondering how they would bring Brian back and the way they did worked for me. Although I still wonder who was driving the car that killed Brian. I hope that mystery is solved down the line. I'm glad that we won't be seeing the last of Vinny as this was his best episode to date. I liked how he helped Stewie in retrieving the time machine pad and then hinting at future appearances. Let's hope this it could lead to some interactions with Brian. While I liked that the episode had a happy ending, I do agree with thundercat2000 that Brian looked a little creepy when staring at Stewie but then again he was saved from death so him being too emotional is understandable. And in addition Lois giving Chris oven mitts as a Christmas gift was a very lame joke about Chris's stupidity and only made Lois out to be a cheapskate. (I wouldn't put it past her that she possibly gave him a hand-me-down as a gift.) Also the Carter plot that set everything up could have been better but at least it showed that Peter and Carter still don't like each other and they both have valid reasons for their mutual dislike. Overall there was enough feel good moments to make this a good episode. I give it a 7 out of 10.

thundercat2000

[9]Dec 30, 2013

I got used to Vinnie. He was down to Earth and had some charm to him. I know he'll be back but I hope it's real soon.

KennethDavis

[10]Jan 1, 2014
    • level: 1

I bet it was Quagmire, he has always hated Brian, maybe this time it went to far.

teenj12

[12]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 26
    KennethDavis wrote:

I bet it was Quagmire, he has always hated Brian, maybe this time it went to far.

Since seeing Brian's death episode, I've always believed it was Quagmire too. I really hate the Biran-Quagmire rivalry though. Quagmire's a complete ass and a bully to him for no good reason. Even if Brian isn't my favorite character, I don't think he's deserved Quagmire's shizz.