Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

Chazy77

[21]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    Omega_Porunga wrote:
    Abort ship!: Peter and Lois have sex but the condom he uses has a small hole in it and lois gets pregnant. Lois tries to get an abortion even if it means fighting through an angry mob. Meanwhile, Stewie tries to become straight by finding a girlfriend.

What happened to Peter's vasectomy?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[22]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 17
    chazy77, stop being mean. that was a nice idea.

orangena

[23]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 1

I think an awesome idea is a show spoof of the teeny little super guy from sesame street. The whole show interacting through cups or utensils....inanimate objects are great!!

Chazy77

[24]Mar 26, 2008
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    chazy77, stop being mean. that was a nice idea.

The idea was good, indeed, but impossible ...

thundercat2000

[25]Mar 26, 2008
    Lois is too old to play Belle as she was to play Leala. Belle should go to somebody younger. Makeover meg and the prince at the end would be Kevin Swanson.

joeyissoweird

[26]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    thefamilyguyguy wrote:
    There should be an episode where the whole town floods and everybody is forced to live on their roof for days.

I think that would totally suck. I was hit by Hurricane Katrina and I would find that.. a funny episode but still not very good. South Park made fun of Hurricane Katrina already. I don't want Family Guy to join them.

Chazy77

[27]Mar 26, 2008
    A Terminator-spoof would be amazing! Q

uagmire to be T-1000, Peter to be the T-800, Lois to be Sarah Connor ... Stewie as John Connor ...

Underdog121488

[28]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 16

Chazy77 wrote:
    A Terminator-spoof would be amazing! Q uagmire to be T-1000, Peter to be the T-800, Lois to be Sarah Connor ... Stewie as John Connor ...

No! Stewie should be the Terminator! Think about it! lol

Chris could be John Connor.

Edited on 03/26/2008 2:34pm

NYBrian120

[29]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    Lois is too old to play Belle as she was to play Leala. Belle should go to somebody younger. Makeover meg and the prince at the end would be Kevin Swanson.

If Belle should go to somebody younger, why not 18-year-old Lois? And I'm not even sure Kevin's still on the show anymore.

By the way, there's a thread for casting FG characters into other series/movies, etc. I think this one's more for regular-type episodes.

Here's mine: Lois wants Chris to get out more, so he joins his school baseball team. After winning a game with a clutch home run, Chris starts to get a big head and talks down to his team and his family. Meanwhile, when Stewie tries to test his newest invention, Brian intervenes and the two end up switching bodies by accident.

thundercat2000

[30]Mar 28, 2008
    the idea of Lois still kissing Chris in the star wars sequel even at 18 is still gross because technically she is still his mom and they should bring back Kevin.

thundercat2000

[31]Mar 28, 2008
    an episode where meg is mistaken for a lookalike who is rich,famous and won't take any crap from anybody. Her lookalike is stong in body and in personality but is nice. Meg and her double switch places and come back with their families respecting them. I mentioned an episode where Peter and Stewie don't talk for one episode and say the last word till the very end. I forgot to put in Brian too. It would be great not to hear Seth for episode for a change.

NYBrian120

[32]Mar 28, 2008

thundercat2000 wrote:
    the idea of Lois still kissing Chris in the star wars sequel even at 18 is still gross because technically she is still his mom and they should bring back Kevin.
    I'm assuming you would like Leia to be played by Meg....How would it be any different if Meg kissed Chris rather than Lois kissing him? One's his mother, the other his sister. Besides, Lois is Leia in the Star Wars universe, so they kinda throw out all existing blood relations from the Family Guy universe. Lois is essentially Chris' sister in the Star Wars special; that's how the writers have thus far been treating them. Lois fits the Leia role better: she is the main female role in both series, she comes from a privileged background, and she and Peter are the main couple of both series, as are Han and Leia. However I agree that they should bring back Kevin.

And about no Seth-voiced characters for an entire episode, I don't know if Seth, the creator, producer, main voice talent, and sometimes writer would really do that to the show....

Edited on 03/28/2008 9:37am

thundercat2000

[33]Mar 28, 2008
    Thank you for agreeing with me bringing back Kevin. meg and Kevin would make a great couple. It was just my opinion that Meg to be Leia because I thought it make her a stronger character and a new personality which she could use. I just wish Seth would give all the other characters equal time as he did in the earlier years and not have Peter,Stewie and Brian in the spotlight every week.

NYBrian120

[34]Mar 28, 2008
    Well actually I thought they should bring him back so Meg could have someone to pine for, not necessarily for her to have a boyfriend, although they could try it in one episode like they did with Michael, Doug, and Jeff. Meg does need to be involved more, but I think you're in the minority when you say you'd want Meg to play Leia. But if there were another somewhat big female role in SW, then Meg should get it, but there isn't. But I don't think she deserves what she got in Blue Harvest. Something like that never would have happened in the earlier seasons, but now that Meg abuse has become the norm, it's the easy way out for writing Meg into the Star Wars universe. And yes, even as a Brian fan, I feel like Lois, Meg, and Chris are neglected too much. I don't think they should get as many episodes as, say, Peter, who is the main character of the show after all, but Seth does need to at least involve them more and throw a few bones there way. I think Seth's actually gotten more self-centered these last few seasons. Not just because his characters get most of the airtime, but his use of Brian as a voice for his political views and making him out to be self-righteous in some aspects is also getting annoying.

thundercat2000

[35]Mar 29, 2008
    If Seth could do Star Trek:TNG, he would use Meg. Seth is now full of himself and we don't need Peter,Stewie and Brian episodes every week and it is not fair to the other characters. I agree with you on him being self-centered but we should blame these new writers who have destroyed family guy. They should watch seasons 1-3 and bring the show back to its' roots.

famguy2

[36]Mar 29, 2008
    Maybe there should be an episode where Meg becomes emo and starts dressing like one.

famguy2

[37]Mar 29, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I have another one!

I Don't Like Stewie's Girlfriend

Plot: Olivia and Janet return. Olivia is now madly in love with Stewie because that other kid only cared about his writing (some how they escaped the fire), and Janet can say more then just "Cookie" and tells Stewie that she's always loved him and that "Cookie" ment "I Love You". They keep fight over Stewie and Stewie can't take it anymore!

Meanwhile, Peter wins 1,000,000 dollars in the lottory and buys a convertable and goes to Las Vegas. It's up to Brian & Lois to save Peter before he loses all his money.

That would be an awesome episode!

mitsukigirl13

[38]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 18
    famguy2 wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I have another one!

I Don't Like Stewie's Girlfriend

Plot: Olivia and Janet return. Olivia is now madly in love with Stewie because that other kid only cared about his writing (some how they escaped the fire), and Janet can say more then just "Cookie" and tells Stewie that she's always loved him and that "Cookie" ment "I Love You". They keep fight over Stewie and Stewie can't take it anymore!

Meanwhile, Peter wins 1,000,000 dollars in the lottory and buys a convertable and goes to Las Vegas. It's up to Brian & Lois to save Peter before he loses all his money.

That would be an awesome episode!

Thanks

jacobp76

[39]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 31
    We need some movie parodies.

4EverGreen

[40]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 43
    Painted Love Mayor Adam West passes an insane law that all Quohog houses must be repainted according to the rules of Feng Shui. So Lois decides that this would be a good time for Peter and Chris to spend time together and bond as they paint the house together. And while they're doing that, Lois decides to take a vacation with Meg, Stewie, and Brian in Florida. While there, Meg and Brian both look for love separately and together, while Stewie tries to kill his mother again, this time through a deadly game of Paintball! Quirky jokes included in this episode is a joke about Chinese Emperors, a reference to Tom Sawyer, a joke about Billy Joel, the Chad who made the hanging Chad's, a reference to Predator, an homage to the 1982 version of Scarface and Apocolypse Now, specifically their endings. Episode Notes: Meg gets an e-mail friend in this episode with Chad Fairbanks. The episode title is a reference to the 1982 pop song hit of Tainted Love by Soft Cell. And in a bit of irony, the Griffin's house ends up being repainted exactly the same way as it was BEFORE Peter and Chris started painting! / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!