Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

marycherry27

[41]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    I really want a Super Nintendo spoof (like with Peter as Mario).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[42]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 43

All In a Video Game Day's Work Chris Griffin really wants to have the Pretendo Gii; the hottest selling video game console in history! However, Lois doesn't want to buy it for him and Peter says that he should work for it! Chris however, thinks that work is way too hard! But one day, when he's walking home from school, a mysterious adult sized hooded figure shows up saying that he's got the answer to all of Chris' problems. A Pretendo Gii from the future! It's Chirs' for absolutely free! All he has to do is to promise to never, EVER, let anyone else besides himself play it EVER! Chris promises and leaves with his new system, but after he leaves, the hooded figure lets out a wicked laugh! Of course, Chris' new Gii doesn't go unnoticed and Lois questions where Chris got it. Chris honestly says that it was a gift and since the news didn't say anything about a Gii being stolen or missing or anything, the Griffin's accept it as the truth. So Chris enjoys his system, yet it's not too long before the other Griffin's begin to wonder what Chris sees in the system! So when Chris goes out and about, Peter, Lois, Brian, and Stewie decide to play a game. But when they do, something strange happens. An electric current flows into the remote controllers and makes the Griffin's disappear! When the other Griffin's reappear, they're all cell-shaded and CGI animated because they're INSIDE the Pretendo Gii system! When Chris gets back home, he thinks it's strange that nobody else except Meg is home. But what's even weirder is when Chris sees the rest of his family on the TV screen of the video game display! Even though Chris isn't the brightest lightbulb in the box, he knows that what he is seeing probably isn't normal. So he reads the instructions again, only to notice some fine print that he hadn't noticed before! The fine print reads: "If anybody else besides the owner of this system try to play it, they will be forced into the actual game play where they have to play and win to escape. And if they lose all of their lives in the game, they'll lose their lives for real!" Chris knows that he has to save his family because they don't know about this condition! He tells Meg about it and asks her to keep watch on the TV screen and if things start looking hairy, that she should jump in and help out! Chris on the other hand, plans to make it personal! He performs the Konami Code, and manages to enter the Universe of Video Games! Will Chris manage to make good his rescue of his family? Episode Notes: Chad Fairbanks, or rather an online gaming avatar of his, makes an appearance in this episode. The Hooded Figure is revealed at the end of this episode to be BERTRAM from the FUTURE! He came back to the past not to take a vacation like Future Stewie did, Bertram went back into the past to try to kill the only rival he has in global domination: Stewie! And he tried to do it through Chris! Expect to see more of him in the future! Quirky jokes include references to the movies "Tron, Street Fighter the Movie, Street Fighter II the Animated Movie, Digimon the Movie," all the "Pokemon" movies, and basically ANY popular video game from 1972-today that can be thought of! Enough said!

JBrick2334

[43]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 12

darn right enough said, that was a huge post.

anyway i dont have an idea but that guy who brought up I AM PETER, sounds like it could be great, especially him and brain just walking around in an abandoned city, could make for some great jokes.

hector_13_13

[44]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 9

How about a World of Warcraft episode?

Peter gets a new computer game and plays it online with Brian and others. Peter is a lonesome warrior who encounters a wicked queen. The queen turns out to be played by his boss. Worry about getting fired online, Peter convinces her to fight the boss with her to become the best of the best. Brian is a werewolf in the game, who flirted with a blond bombshell princess. By shock, it turns up to be his girlfriend. Jillian, playing the game. The two work together to find and challenge the boss. At the end, no one finds the boss and everyone stopped playing. The boss turns upto be played by Chris, who has a slave working for him, which turns out to be Herbert.

JBrick2334

[45]Apr 2, 2008
    South Park did it, lol. The only thing that I dont like about your episode besides what I first said, is the fact that it seems to have to much story for a family guy episode, lol, that sounds bad but sadly true

famguy2

[46]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 11
    maybe they should have an episode where meg gets really tired of everyone being mean to her and runs away. peter will probably go crazy since there is no one to make fun of and wants her to come back and finds out deep down, he really loves her.

iamnotanerd

[47]Apr 6, 2008
    I've got a few episode ideas---

Tired of Stewie always sneaking out during play time, Lois sees an ad on T.V. advertising sleeping pills and decides to trick Stewie to take them. At first, it's succesful, but then an earthquake comes and everything in his room flies all over the place and his crib ends up trapping the door so now he can't get out and is stuck in his room which makes Lois regret making him take sleeping pills.

I've also got two ideas for the series finale: One idea is that Stewie clones himself but the clone kidnaps the family and Stewie is happy at first but realizes he needs them and it seems by the end he'll no longer be so mean to his family but Peter accidentally erases his memory with one of his rayguns and makes him forget the whole thing or the Griffins find out he's a genius so scientists decide to steal him and experiment on him after the daycare teacher reports him to the authorities.

4EverGreen

[48]Apr 8, 2008
    Are You There, W.H.O? It's Me, Meg The Griffin's daughter Meg, wants to show her family that she actually has talents, that she can be good at doing stuff, and that she can make a difference in the world. Meg wants to do at least one significant thing to let people know that she matters, so she begins looking for places that would accept someone with her credentials and family/personal history. After a few mis-steps, she finally finds something! The World Health Organization of W.H.O. is looking for people that are willing to travel to all the corners of the Earth to help out the group's efforts to feed and heal poor people in undeveloped parts of the world. Meg thinks that she finally has a calling, so she signs up as a part of a school representation program. Of course, Meg is surprised that her online Florida boyfriend Chad Fairbanks has signed up for the program to and has been handed out the exact same places to visit as Meg has! As they travel, Meg learns that even though she's not popular at school, there are hundreds of people in the world who have bigger issues to worry about such as finding shelter, adequate clothing, decent food, and trying to find a country with a substantial living wage that's relatively safe from army attacks. Meg discovers that she's actually well off as she has a family, she has food, she has a wardrobe, she's able to make a living, and she has a place to call home. Meg finds out that where it really counts, she's got it pretty good after all. Meanwhile, in a B story, the adage of "Like Father, Like Son" proves true when Stewie picks a fight with the Talking Chicken's son: Ken Tuck Chicken! And Lois takes Peter, Chris, and Brian quilt-shopping for Brian's cousin Jasper, after the Griffins find out that Jasper and his gay partner Ricardo are planning to adopt a child. Quirky flashbacks include the ACLU, NATO, IMAX, "Dumbo," the Mormons in 1846, "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," the Rosenbergs, "Peter Pan," the Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever," and "The Jungle Book." Episode Notes: The episode title is a reference to the book "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret." The End / Enough said!

thundercat2000

[49]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 17
    4Evergreen, this is an awesome story.

4EverGreen

[50]Apr 9, 2008
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    4Evergreen, this is an awesome story.
    Thank you! I feel that storywise, Meg Griffin has gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to character, which is why I'm working on developing her personality more, and not just reducing her to a one-note unpopular joke. Also, I'm working on developing Chris' intelligence-not by much-but he will be a little smarter and a little more responsible. And I feel that Stewie Griffin has it far too easy and gets away with too much, which is why I'm throwing more challenges at Stewie so that he to can become wiser, more resourceful, and more responsible. I don't tend to focus too much on Peter and Lois since their characters are pretty much developed. As for Brian and any other characters, I'll have to wait and see. Enough said!

thundercat2000

[51]Apr 12, 2008
    I'm developing her personality too. In American Idiot, she wins a talent contest with her trained birds and the judges from American Idol are judging. The other characters screw up their acts. Peter at magic with Lois as his assistant, Stewie and Brian doing Whos' On First and Chris doing art but gets abuse by brian and Stewie. The writers forgot Meg can do bird calls but the writers forgot that and she does have talents.

Statickid

[52]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 3
    Hummevee: Meg gets to drive Brains new car. She enters a beauty contest. Then Stewie has an idea, he sold the car to a car dealer (Peter). He gets the money and then steals the car again. He soon becomes rich after doing this a couple of times with Brian. The episode soon unravels when it is shown that the whole family are in the con. Peter is posing to be the car dealer whilst Lois is distracting the real one. Stewie and Brian steal the car back, Chris is the Panner and reconisence artist and Meg is at home not knowing that her family is rich and now live in a mansion. Soon some new chinese people come in the house and kidnap her then start making her make illegal DVDs for them.

Chazy77

[53]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    iamnotanerd wrote:

Tired of Stewie always sneaking out during play time, Lois sees an ad on T.V. advertising sleeping pills and decides to trick Stewie to take them. At first, it's succesful, but then an earthquake comes and everything in his room flies all over the place and his crib ends up trapping the door so now he can't get out and is stuck in his room which makes Lois regret making him take sleeping pills.

You gotta be kidding me?! This really makes me appreciate all those Family Guy writers cos if you were one of them, the show would have been cancelled before it even aired ...

iamnotanerd

[54]Apr 13, 2008

Chazy77 wrote:
    iamnotanerd wrote:
    You gotta be kidding me?! This really makes me appreciate all those Family Guy writers cos if you were one of them, the show would have been cancelled before it even aired ...

Oh, come on, Family Guy's had worse plots than that---also, if Stewie was your baby or you had a baby like Stewie, wouldn't you try to drug him or her?

JBrick2334

[55]Apr 13, 2008
    Naw dude that isnt like lois at all. Maybe it would work if Lois was away and Peter had to watch Stewie but even then its still not that good of a storyline. Keep tryin though bro cuz I've heard of a lot worse.

Chazy77

[56]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 7
    '' but then an earthquakes come ... '' 'Nuff said.

yugaton88

[57]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 22
    Chazy77 wrote:
    '' but then an earthquakes come ... '' 'Nuff said.

Harsh, aren't we? With a little work, it could be pretty good.

4EverGreen

[58]Apr 17, 2008
    Blazing Battles: Meg is still doing humanitarian work with Chad Fairbanks and while this has by no means been easy for Meg, her life is more fulfilling than ever and things couldn't be better for her. However, her new boyfriend is about to be put to the ultimate test! In a forest wilderness in California, Meg is approached by a mysterious hooded figure (which unknown to Meg, is Future Bertram in disguise!) Future Bertram knows Meg's greatest weakness: her insecurity! And he plans to exploit it in another attempt to destroy the present Stewie! Future Bertram says to Meg that the only reason Chad Fairbanks is hanging out with Meg is because he hasn't met anybody better that he would like and if given the option, would toss Meg away like an old glove! Of course, Meg goes ballistic when she hears this and says that Chad can beat any temptation, any challenge, anytime, anywhere! And this is exactly what Future Bertram wanted to hear from her! The temptations will be of Future Bertram's choice, the challenges will be anything goes, the place will be right there in the forest, and the time will be NOW!!!! Future Bertram unleashes his futuristic technology to put an unbreakable, undetectable force field around the forest, trapping Meg and Chad inside! And if that wasn't diabolical enough, he manages to teleport the rest of the Griffin family to the forest as well! Future Bertram says he's about to test Meg and Chad's loyalty to each other to the fullest possible extent, and he's going to make this challenge interesting. If Meg and Chad pass Future Bertram's challenges, Future Bertram will reveal himself to all of them; if Meg and Chad fail, Future Bertram gets to DESTROY Stewie, no questions asked! Meg says that she would NEVER bet Stewie's life for a challenge, no matter how MUCH she wants to prove this stranger wrong! So Future Bertram unleashes a truly diabolical ploy, he decides to show Meg a future! Even 50 years in the future, Meg Griffin will be a talentless, underappreciated, socially awkward, unloved person who never beared children because she was simply unlovable. And this happens all because Meg never tried to really prove herself to anybody and never tried to rise up to any challenges! So Meg really loses her temper and says that she's going to prove Future Bertram wrong! She CAN and WILL prove herself to him, and she WILL rise up to this challenge, and says to Future Bertram that the deal is on! Meg personally wants to make Future Bertram eat every single word of his! The challenges seem simple enough: all Meg and Chad have to do is survive in the wild through many different kinds of trials and perils normally encountered there, while avoiding the temptation to fall prey to fantasies that don't involve the other. Of course, Future Bertram has no intention of letting Meg and Chad win this thing, and plays dirty by laying out hidden futuristic booby traps and realistic holograms of temptations that Meg and Chad 'WILL' fall prey to! But the rest of the Griffins prove that they do not want Meg's efforts to be in vain, and manage to thwart each of Future Bertram's ploys! So when Meg and Chad pass all the challenges, Future Bertram has to uphold his end of the bargain and reveal herself! Of course, Lois is shocked when she sees that the man looks just like a grown-up Stewie! Future Bertram reveals that he is NOT, in fact, his inferior sibling! He is a boy born of Peter Griffin's seed, when Peter deposited his sperm at a sperm bank, one of the seeds was Bertram! And Bertram was born with only one thing on his mind, Globabl Domination! Yet even after 30 years, Bertram has never succeeded because Stewie Griffin has always managed to thwart Bertram's plans! So Bertram decided that the only way to be successful in ruling the world was to go back to a time when Stewie was younger and more helpless, and Bertram, using his futuristic technology, would easily destroy his younger rival! Yet now that the Griffin's know this, Bertram has to KILL them all! Meg said that Future Bertram promised--and he interrupts by saying that the only thing Future Bertram promised was that he would reveal himself to the Griffin's, he made no other promises. Meg starts to say: "You sneaky, smug, son of a--" But Bertram begins firing a futuristic lazer gun, determined to disintergrate the Griffins! The family knows that desperate times call for desperate measures, and they need to work together to stop this future menace! Brian bites hard on Bertram's butt, forcing Bertram to try to shake him off, Peter and Chris then gang up on Bertram so that he can't break free and grab anymore weapons, and Meg and Chad grab Bertram's own weapons and say that Bertram will NEVER be able to destroy the Griffin's! Bertram admits that he underestimated his biological family, he didn't expect them to be so resourceful and determined. But that doesn't matter, Future Bertram is STILL determined that one way or another, he WILL destroy Stewie Griffin! The Griffin's wonder what this means, but Meg isn't waiting to find out as she pulls out a tablet and furiously writes something on it! And as soon as she finishes, Future Bertram presses a button on his watch and says that the Griffin's will NEVER remember ANY of this! And in a bright flash of light, Future Bertram, the Futuristic Weapons, the Force Field, and the Griffin's are gone as everything has returned back to the way it was and Meg doesn't remember anything that happened with her and Future Bertram. Well, ALMOST nothing! She sees something written in her own handwriting on a piece of paper on a tablet that says: "Bertram is evil!" But Meg has never met a Bertram, nor does she know who he looks like, all she knows is what she wrote! Future Bertram knows on the other hand, that he will have to be more determined and more resourceful if he wants to succeed in killing Stewie Griffin! To Be Continued...in another episode! Episode Notes: The episode title is a pun/allusion of "Blazing Saddles." Quirky flashbacks include "Blazing Saddles, The Three Amigo's, Men In Black, Camp Lazlo, Earthworm Jim, Back To the Future II," and "Superman II." Meg is now aware of the menace of Future Bertram, but because she knows nothing about Bertram, she's still in the dark as to what kind of threat Future Bertram poses. / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

thundercat2000

[59]Apr 17, 2008
    keep up the great work.

4EverGreen

[60]Apr 17, 2008
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    keep up the great work.
    Will do!