Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

thundercat2000

[61]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 17
    what did you think of my idea?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[62]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 43
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    what did you think of my idea?
    Meh...it's okay.

iamnotanerd

[63]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 9

Chazy77 wrote:
    '' but then an earthquakes come ... '' 'Nuff said.

Funny alot of people didn't like the storyline because Seth said that the exact same storyline was going to be used next season...the episode will be called "Baby Not on Board". Here's an interview with him confirming this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s

thundercat2000

[64]Apr 21, 2008
    my idea would be Lois and Meg switch bodies for 1 day. Lois goes to school in Megs' body and beats the daylights out of Connie with her karated while Meg tries to do the housework and trying to avoid quagmire and Peter. Switching the bodies of Stewie and Brian is so obvious and I want Lois and Meg to shine.

NYBrian120

[65]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    thundercat2000 wrote:
    my idea would be Lois and Meg switch bodies for 1 day. Lois goes to school in Megs' body and beats the daylights out of Connie with her karated while Meg tries to do the housework and trying to avoid quagmire and Peter. Switching the bodies of Stewie and Brian is so obvious and I want Lois and Meg to shine.

But how would Lois and Meg switch bodies? It's easy enough to say that one of Stewie's inventions backfired and he and Brian switched bodies, but what could you do for Lois and Meg? Besides, usually when shows do this storyline, it's because the characters don't see eye-to-eye or don't always get along, with both learning a lesson in the end to respect the other after walking a mile in their shoes. Lois and Meg don't really have that relationship.

Wolfpup22

[66]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 4
    Jun Tocker- An popular guy that Meg develops a crush on. He plays a prank and dresses a lesbian up like him for him and Meg's date. Meg not knowing the difference makes out with her. She falls in love and is really annoying around the house. Stewie annoyed with it ties Jon Ticker up in the basement and tells him to break up with meg in the most painful way. He admits out loud that he dressed a lesbian up as him. Stewie finds it brilliant and tells Jun Tocker to call Meg and tell her that hes ready for sex. Meg gets all excited and ready. They call the lesbian and tell her. She goes to the griffin house. Jun Tocker lock them in the room and forget about them. Then in the end Meg is skinny and somehow hotter and Jun really wants to go out with her but she denies. Then Stewie sneaks in her room and makes her fat again.

4EverGreen

[67]Apr 24, 2008
    Of Mice and Boys Chris discovers a secret diary of Herbert's, and it explains in detail how from a child born during World War I, to a successful business kid/teenager during the late 1920's, to a traveling hobo in the 1930's, to a weapons manufacturer from the 1940's-the 1960's, to being a proponent of the Free Love Movement in the 1960's, to his rocky relationships towards women in the 1970's, to becoming a successful business MAN during the 1980's, to his beginning his retired life in the 1990's to today, it lists the evolution of Herbert and how he became the man that he is today. Episode Notes: This is mostly a flashback episode, revolving around the growth of Herbert's character. It is also unusual as there are no quirky flashbacks in this episode. The title is a reference to the title of the novel/movie called Of Mice and Men. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

Underdog121488

[68]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 16

thundercat2000 wrote:

That would actually make more sense is it were Brian and Stewie, since they don't always get along. It would be funnier too. Stewie could do something to really get Brian mad, then they both yell something like "You don't understand what its like to be me!" then they stomp off. That night, some mysterious force switches their bodies. Thats usually how it happens.

Anyway, they should really bring Mickey McFinnigan (Peter's Irish father,) back. He was an enjoyable character.

They could like, do an episode where he comes to America to meet the rest of Peter's family. But basically having two Peter's around starts to get on the family's nerves.

Edited on 04/24/2008 11:56am

Atomius1

[69]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 16
    Ok... so Peter and Lois are having dinner at a restaurant after ois complains theres little romance in their relationship... and Brian jealous, cos he's been put as babysitter for the kids folows peter and ois to the restaurant where he spies on the and tries to ruin the evening by making Pete look stupid some how which somehow ends in Peter (inadvertently) ding something terrible that ruins everything and Lois gets al upset and leaves. Right so- Chris and Meg meanwhile are spending time together with BRian away whilst Stewiw is potting some scheme to kill Lois sometimes during Meg and Chrs's time together we see Stewiw running with devices or weaponry in the background as if to make soe coplex destryuction for ois. Right so- Chris is reading his biology book for school and gets to sex and so asks Meg about sex and Meg admits that she paid a prostitute for sex when she was twelve and Chris threatens to tell peter but Meg begs him not to so Chris proises not to so long as Meg does whatever he says as his slave. He then asks Meg for sex and Meg leaves to join Stewiw angry, and asks what hes doing. 'building a time achine' he says calmly 'why' 'so i can go back in tie and stop Lois from ever being born' 'are you insane then we'l al never exist' 'thats just the price we have to pay in the neverending war against LOis... or as i like to call her... The Devil!' so Meg seeing some devices steals some and returns to where Chris has dressed himself and the living room for sex ighting candles and dressing in a skimpy outfit so Meg gets behind him with her devices of torture and has her revenge on chris. Just then Peter and Lois return amid a scene of devastation with chris's limp and smashed body next to triumphant powercrazy megs, and stewiw blowing hiself up in an attempt to travel through time. meg, thinking in her insane state everyone is out to get her kils herself and peter and ois sad to see their kids deasd comit suicide. Brian enters sweeps the faily out with a broo sits back and has a coffee and watches frasier.

4EverGreen

[70]Apr 25, 2008
    High Streaks: In what could possibly be his most controversial decision yet Mayor Adam West, decides to open a Nude beah juar on the south end of Quahog! Naturally, Peter and Quagmire can't wait to go sunbathe au natural in the sun legally for the first time! Yet little do they knwo that the Talking Chicken is going down there with fiamily. The Talking Chicken wants to make Peter so humiliated that he will never have a good reuptation ever again! And to do that, The Talking Chicken needs to steal Peter's clothes before he goes back into town, as well as hide Peter's car so that he has to run back home exposed! Will Peter get through this day without anybody in the city seeing his nudity? Not likely! Episode Notes: Quirky flashbacks in this episode include "Bosko the Talk-ink Kid" (From 1929-1933,) "Barney Bear, Mickey Mouse" and "Donald Duck, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Secret Squirrel, Hong Kong Phooey, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Sniz and Fondue" from "Kablam! Sherman's Lagoon, Get Fuzzy, Beetle Bailey," and "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

Vergomax

[71]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 15

Heres an episode based on the running gag of flashbacks and cutaways that are constantly used in the show:

Life is a Cutaway

After a family outing at the mall, Lois feels that the Griffins do too much flashbacks, so Peter suggests a bet: whoever goes the longest without making a flashback or cutaway of anykind gets $100 and the losers have to dye their hair purple. After a while, everyone is getting a little antsy, especially Peter. By this time, each of the family members try to tempt one another into doing a cutaway. In the end, when it comes down to just Peter and Lois, they both crack and they do a flashback at the same time, so no one wins the money and they all have to dye their hair, but they come to realize how important flashbacks are to them.

Heres who loses the bet in order:

1. Chris

2. Meg

3. Stewie

4. Brian

5. Peter and Lois

Edited on 10/04/2008 8:28pm
    Edited 5 total times.

TudorRose

[72]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 14

How about Brian's Cousin Jasper comes for a visit after divorcing that guy Rickardo. Jasper moves in with the griffins until Peter fixes him up with John from episode the thin white line who is also gay John who lives in the Gay section of Quahog asks Jasper to move in with him and Jasper Does. Jasper gets cold paws because he's afraid he will get hurt and runs out on John. ***To be continued.

In the second part Jasper who's back at the Griffins is depressed. It ends up being Meg who go's over to John's and tells him how Jasper needs to know how John really feels about him. John go's with Meg back to the Griffins and he and Jasper have a gay kiss. They go back to John's and you know the rest. And we see Jasper more often.

famguy2

[73]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    Vergomax wrote:

Heres an episode based on the running gag of flashbacks and cutways that are constantly used in the show:

Life is a Cutway

After a family outing at the mall, Lois feels that the Griffins do too many cutways, so Peter suggests a bet: whoever goes the longest without making a flashback or cutway of anykind gets $100 and the losers have to dye their hair purple. During this time, each of the family members try to tempt one another into doing a cutway. In the end, when it comes down to just Peter and Lois, they both crack and they do a flashback at the same time, so no one wins the money and they all have to dye their hair.

Heres who loses the bet in order:

1. Chris

2. Meg

3. Stewie

4. Brian

5. Peter and Lois

I'd love it if they did an episode like that!

thundercat2000

[74]Apr 28, 2008
    Lois, Your'e the Man
    Lois gets a sex change operation by accident when Peter accidently wrote her name on a medical chart when she went in to get some plastic surgery. Lois now becomes Louis and tries to live like a man. I got this idea when I see thru out Family guy tv.com people keep calling Lois Louis and it is even in the family guy ibm. I also think turnabout is fair play since they did it to Meg. I will think of a b story later.

TudorRose

[75]May 1, 2008
    • level: 14

Episode Megan's hope:

This episode would focus on Meg finally finding a true best friend. This girl Mary who moves in to a house across the street finds she has a lot in common with meg. One difference Mary is drop dead beautiful. Brian ,Chris and Stewie all develop a crush on Mary and fight over who will have her . Her first day at school while Mary and Meg are sitting at lunch Connie D'Ameico comes over and asks Mary why she is sitting with this loser. She invites Mary to sit with her and her friends to which Meg is suprised Mary defend Her and says No. The episode ends with Mary and Meg getting off the Bus and heading up to Megs room to talk about boys. Brian, Chris, and Stewie are sitting on the couch watching the two of them walk up stairs and eyeing Mary like a piece of candy.

Edited on 05/01/2008 12:22pm
    Edited 2 total times.

RobbieBasse

[76]May 1, 2008
    • level: 8

Meg the Magnificent and Chris the Catastrophy:

After Meg and Chris overhear Lois and Peter saying, "I like Stewie the best," they both run away and go to the circus. Meg is offered a job at the circus after their top magician gets shot by the lion tamer. She accepts, and is put through many training obstacles on how to be a magician. When she is ready for her first performance, she let's Chris be her assitant for the act. After doing a great job, the brother and sister become partners in the circus. One year later, Peter, Lois, Stewie and Brian all appear to see the magic show, unaware of Meg and Chris being the stars. When Meg and Chris see them, they magically send Peter, Lois and Stewie to another dimension. Meg ans Chris soon learn what they did was wrong and go after them. Brian comes along too. But can the magical duo save their family? Meanwhile, Quagmire and Joe make a bet. The bet is: Joe must go one week without catching a crook and for Quagmire, he must go a week without talking to woman, girls or anything that he is attracted to. They both soon become crazy in the process and start to kill people. It's up to Cleveland to stop them.

Tell me what you think of my idea!

Also, when Lois and Peter say "I like Stewie the best," they are referring to a televison show with an actor named Stewie Stein.

Edited on 05/01/2008 3:21pm

Tedstone

[78]May 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I have another one!

I Don't Like Stewie's Girlfriend

Plot: Olivia and Janet return. Olivia is now madly in love with Stewie because that other kid only cared about his writing (some how they escaped the fire), and Janet can say more then just "Cookie" and tells Stewie that she's always loved him and that "Cookie" ment "I Love You". They keep fight over Stewie and Stewie can't take it anymore!

Meanwhile, Peter wins 1,000,000 dollars in the lottory and buys a convertable and goes to Las Vegas. It's up to Brian & Lois to save Peter before he loses all his money.

That would be awesome! If that episode becomes real, I'm watching. But what about Bertram?

Tedstone

[79]May 3, 2008
    • level: 10

Don't Rush Peter

Rush comes to perform in Quahog. After seeing them in person, Peter wants to hire Rush to play in his garage. When Geddy accepts the job, Alex and Neil refuse because they want to keep performing live, but when Peter says there will be a bar in the garage, they accept, too. After Lois gets tired of hearing them rock out day in and day out, she asks Peter to have Rush move somewhere else, but Peter doesn't want them to because he can't get enough of their songs. Peter soon comes up with the idea to have them perform at The Drunken Clam with his bar buddies, and everything works out.

Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart voice themselves in this episode.

ThereGoesHalo3

[80]May 3, 2008
    • level: 32

The Hogs Are in Town

Meg, feels like she's getting too old and isn't get that beautiful, and Peter has to help her out. After Peter gives advice to Meg, to relive her childhood, Peter relives his. Peter's favorite motorcycle gang, the Hogs are in Quahog. And for his childhood relive, of his favorite gang, Peter tries to join "The Hogs". After crashing down the highway, Peter wakes up to a strange world, where Meg forgets about him. Lois and Stewie take some time for each other. Chris and Brian, go to a bar.