Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

Daprincessalic

[102]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 9

imnotaner person,why do you keep posting that link? It has nothing to do with family guy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rainbowstewie

[103]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    Hey, babes! I've got not one but FIVE ideas today! I couldn't go on last night to post them, so they all just piled in my head and I have to let them out! Here they are:

Operation S.T.E.W.I.E:

Stewie has been getting frequent sore throats which is beggining to worry Lois, who takes him to Dr.Hartman. He correctly diagnosis Stewie's sore throats as a result of infected tonsils, and he has to have them removed. Stewie is terrified, but goes through with it anyways and has to go through the whole rest of the episode after his operation writing his lines on paper and showing them to the screen. Meanwhile, Chris gets fired from his newspaper route but finds a new job at the recycling plant in town.

and

Everybody Hates Meg:

This story centers entirely around Meg, who gives an ''Everybody Hates Chris'' narration of her trials and errors of trying out for the cheerleading squad in order to become popular. In the end, she learns that maybe being as popular as Connie isn't all it's cracked up to be... but she still wants to be popular.

and

Brians Just Want to Have Fun:

After getting into a big fight, Brian punches Stewie, but accidentally hits and breaks Stewie's nose. Feeling guilty, Brian promises to do whatever Stewie asks him to do until his nose is healed. Stewie accepts, and orders Brian around. However, the things he asks Brian to do don't have anything to do with world domination, but just childish things, like playing on the swings or eating ice cream or watching cartoons. Brain discovers the joys of being a kid and soon starts acting like one. Will he ever return to his normal, responsible self? It's up to Stweie to set things straight! Meanwhile, Peter attempts to rewrite the Webster's Dictionary.

and

Road to Brotherhood:

While looking through old family albums, Brian discovers he has a half brother, Jack (He has a tuft of orange hair on top of his head and freckles, like Bertram.). Brian also discovers he lives in Seattle, and sets on a long quest, along with Stewie nad his own half-brother Bertram, to find him. But, of course, it wouldn't be a ''Road to'' episode without going off track, would it? This is their route: They plan on simply taking a plane to Seattle, from Providence, Rhode Island, near where they live in Quohog. Their plane takes a crash-landing in Bertram, Texas (a pun for this episode), where they catch another plane that they think is headed for Seattle, but really ends up in Hawaii. From Hawaii, they catch a cruise to California, than travel through part of California, the Oregon, anf finally reach Washington, but in a freak accident Brian gets stuck on top of the Space Needle. Stewie and Bertram rescue him, they find Jack, Brain and Jack hug for a sentimental moment, anf Jack comes back to Qouhog with them and becomes Bertram's pet. Meanwhile, Meg goes goth.

finaly...

Mental Mouth:

A crazy orthodontis disguises himself as a regular dentist in order to put braces on any poor kid that he can. His first victim is Stewie, who was scared to go to his first trip to the dentist in the first place. The braces are really starting to ruin Stewie's life, with the pain and picking up radio frequencies. But in the end, the orthodontist is sued by Brian, who is on Stewie's side in the whole episode,he is sent to jail, and Stewie's braces are remove, making him happy and able to return to his normal life. Meanwhile, Lois and Peter go on a romantic vacation to Europe, but their plane crashes and they're stuck in the Bermuda Triangle. They have to figure out some way to escape, but how? Rate all five episodes seperatly, please, and thanks for reading!
    Edited on 06/28/2008 9:45pm

rainbowstewie

[104]Jun 29, 2008
    No one responded to mu new episode ideas. But I have one more, and it's a BIG one, so sit tight! Oh, and remeber, please rate all of my episodes seperatly, by title, with a score of 1 to 10, 1 being terrible, 10 being wonderful, and you know all the rest in the middle. OK, here goes...

Three-Ways and High-Ways:

This is a three-way episode, and it would be an hour long.

Peter and Lois decide to go on a romantic cruise for their second honeymoon. Everything seems great at first, until they learn that a rival couple of theirs is also on the cruise. The two couples start comepting with each other in lots of crazy events, and soon the honeymoon is nearly forgotten. Will Peter and Lois get the wonderful vacation they had been dreaming of, or will it all go downhill?

Meanwhile, Chris and Meg are visiting their grandparents at their summer home in Palm Spirngs, California, for the week while their parents are on their honeymoon. While exploring, they discover a secret door that leads them into a crazy, Dr.Seuss-like world. Should thet tell someone, or keep it as their very special secret?

And meanwhile back in Quohog, Brian is left to baby-sit for Stewie, who has come down with a case of bronchitis. Brian has to take care of Stewie by doing tasks for him such as giving him baths, rubbing him with Vaporub, reading him bedtime stories, and making sure he takes his cough medicine. Still, Brian somehow feels this is a weird sort of bonding time for them, and Stewie doesn't mind it, either.

All problems of the episode are resolved in the end, when Peter and Lois win a dance competition against their rivels, Chris and Meg save their special new world from destruction, and Stewie makes a nearly full recovery from his bronchitis (aside from some coughing).

So, how do you like it? I worked really hard, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!

thundercat2000

[105]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    This is fantistic!! I can see this being made and it is great to see Meg and Chris have their own episode. It deserves a 10!! The other stories age good too.

iamnotanerd

[106]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    Just curious, why do some of your episode ideas have Stewie getting sick or having to go the doctor's or having him force Brian to treat him like a baby? Also, I have one.

"Meg Party"

Peter, Lois, and Brian end up on an American Gladiators-type show except in this show you get to go on vacations if you win. They win and leave Meg, Chris, and Stewie by themselves when Meg finally tells Peter and Lois she's 17 and doesn't need someone to watch over her by simply saying "Mom, Dad, you don't need to get a babysitter, I'm 17 fricking years old for god's sake! I'll babysit Chris and Stewie for the week!" causing them to remember Meg is 17 years old. Anyway, when they go on the vacation, Meg throws a party in order to get popular but when Stewie hears the party going on in his room and is jealous he didn't get invited, he decides to ruin her party anyway he can.

skull555

[107]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    Meg Party sounds really Awesome, and I would love for that to be a real episode! Sounds great.

rainbowstewie

[108]Jun 30, 2008
    iamnotanerd wrote:
    Just curious, why do some of your episode ideas have Stewie getting sick or having to go the doctor's or having him force Brian to treat him like a baby? Also, I have one.

"Meg Party"

Peter, Lois, and Brian end up on an American Gladiators-type show except in this show you get to go on vacations if you win. They win and leave Meg, Chris, and Stewie by themselves when Meg finally tells Peter and Lois she's 17 and doesn't need someone to watch over her by simply saying "Mom, Dad, you don't need to get a babysitter, I'm 17 fricking years old for god's sake! I'll babysit Chris and Stewie for the week!" causing them to remember Meg is 17 years old. Anyway, when they go on the vacation, Meg throws a party in order to get popular but when Stewie hears the party going on in his room and is jealous he didn't get invited, he decides to ruin her party anyway he can.

I really like stories involving people getting sick and how they're cared for, and since Stewie's pretty much a little charecter who needs to be looked after, he instantly comes to mind when I have these ideas. I'd love to see something like that in an episode.

I have another idea, too:

Lois in the Closet:

When Lois gets a new student, she discovers that her new student is a lesbian who is hitting on her. Lois, who apperantly used to be a lesbian, starts feeling attracted to her. What can she do to keep her straight marrage with Peter on course if she feels like this towards a woman?

Meanwhile, it turns out that Lois's new student is ''one of'' Bertram's moms,and she has to take him along to her lessons because she can't find a babysitter. Stewie doesn't like this at first, but when they really start to think abput it, they come up with some pretty good ways to kill their mothers. Will their mothers' survive? Or are they doomed?

Hope you like it!

skull555

[109]Jul 1, 2008
    Yours is also Awesome! I like yours, too! Great job making your flashbacks!

abarai92

[110]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 12
    "Where's My Monkey? (1)"

Brian goes out on a date, and after returning, he admits he hated the girl he went out with. Suddenly, he goes on a drunken rampage and destroys Rupert. Chris is the only one present, and he decides to hide it with the evil monkey in his closet. He puts it, and discovers the evil monkey is gone. He sees a note: Scribble. The evil monkey is gone, Chris reminisces on so many memories, and realizes he needs his monkey back. He leaves Quahog, on a search for the evil monkey, and since Peter is the only one in the house, Chris must get him drunk and make him drive cross-country to find the evil monkey.

abarai92

[111]Jul 2, 2008
    "Where's My Monkey? (2)"

Stewie discovers the demolished Rupert, and decides that it is time he ends Brian's shenanigans, once and for all. Lois is now Priority #2, he has moved Brian up to #1. But, while Brian is at a writing meeting trying to finsish his new book, Stewie relies on Lois to stitch Rupert.
    Peter and Chris are trying to find the evil monkey when the car is pulled over for reckless driving. The police officer discovers that Peter is drunk and sends the two to jail. Meg has to go and bail them out, and she joins the quest for the evil monkey. But Meg is distracted when she meets a cute boy named Ryan, but when Chris discovers that Ryan may have something to do with the monkey's disappearance, he has no choice but to get he and Meg away from each other.

rainbowstewie

[112]Jul 2, 2008
    I have another idea!

Pole Playin':

When Brian challanges Stewie to a bet to prove if Stewie is gay or not, Stewie accepts, but then has to think of a clever way to attract woman. He finds this while pole dancing at the local night club, and discovers that he has a hidden talent for it. Meanwhile, Chris and Peter decide to venture into Chris's closet to catch the evil monkey, but when they find him, they have an epic Star-Wars style fight that ends in us thinking that the evil monkey is dead, but when Peter and Chris leave him behind, he opens one eye, revealing that he is still alive... Hope you like it!

hobs202

[113]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 4

"Dawn of the Deadbeats"

After Peter gets himself banned from every convenience store in Quahog, he is forced to shop at a small, run-down store where mostly homeless people shop at. Unwilling to tolerate the conditions of the store, Peter replaces the store's owner (who has been dead for ten years) and with Brian's help, turns the store into a prospering business. However,store's old-time customers who are mostly poor people, are angry over the store's increased prices as well as the intrusion of new, wealthier customers. The old timers form an angry mob which surrounds the store trapping Peter and Brian inside.

Meanwhile, Lois and the kids have a bake sale with catastrophic results.

abarai92

[114]Jul 3, 2008
    "Where's My Monkey? (3)"

Brian returns to Quahog, and wonders where Peter, Chris, and Meg are. Stewie sees this as a chance to strike against the dog, and tells him that there is a party at Quagmire's home. Seeing what this means, Brian gets himself to look as sexy as he can, and goes to the party. When he gets in the house, Stewie tries to shoot him, but fails and accidentally hit's Herbert, who is house-sitting for Quagmire while away. The old man is dead.
    Meg thinks she discovers a clue as to where the evil monkey is, but hides it from Chris as revenge for splitting her and Ryan up. But when Peter finds out, Meg must make sure he doesn't get to tell Chris. Then, she realizes if they don't find the monkey, they may never get home. She tells Chris of the clue, and they follow it to North Carolina. They think the search could end soon.

tynubz

[115]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 5
    joeyissoweird wrote:
    thefamilyguyguy wrote:
    There should be an episode where the whole town floods and everybody is forced to live on their roof for days.
    I think that would totally suck. I was hit by Hurricane Katrina and I would find that.. a funny episode but still not very good. South Park made fun of Hurricane Katrina already. I don't want Family Guy to join them.
    hey, stfu, no one cares about how much ur life sucks

rainbowstewie

[116]Jul 3, 2008
    No one rated my episode ''Pole Playin' '' yet. Please do.
    And here's another.

Phlower Power:

Peter goes through a midlife crisis after his 43 birthday, but finds a new hobby of making flower bouguets. Everyone tells them how good they look, so he turns it into a home business. Will he be able to keep up with the plentiful orders? Well, he's oblivious to all of the work, due to the great sucsees and loads of money, so... maybe...

Meanwhile, Stewie and Brian get hay fever from all of the flowers, so they move in with Brian's gay cousin Jasper for a whil, until Peter is over his florist business. Jasper becomes attracted to Stewie and tries to get him to come out of the closet, but Stewie has decided to be straight.

Well, how do you like them?

skull555

[117]Jul 4, 2008
    That was an Awesome episode idea! I would give that episode a 10/10! I loved it!

rainbowstewie

[118]Jul 5, 2008
    Here's another idea.

Punk Goes the Stewie:

After accidentally hitting himself in the face, Stewie gives himself a black eye, which embbarrses him a little. But after being told by people on the streets how tough he looks, he decides to keep up with his new bad boy look by wearing punky black clothes, dying his hair green and wearing it in a mowhawk style (as mowhak-y as he can make his nine strands of hair look, that is), and piercing his ear and nose. He also starts writing bad grafitti on the walls of the mall and stealing from stores. Brian feels that he has to do something about this, but what?
    Meanwhile, Meg decides to start seeing a school phsyciatrist about her family problems. When she is told that she has to face up to her problems and fight back, she becomes unbearable to the Griffins.

So, how do you like it? I try my best.

rainbowstewie

[119]Jul 6, 2008
    4EverGreen wrote:
    Blazing Battles: Meg is still doing humanitarian work with Chad Fairbanks and while this has by no means been easy for Meg, her life is more fulfilling than ever and things couldn't be better for her. However, her new boyfriend is about to be put to the ultimate test! In a forest wilderness in California, Meg is approached by a mysterious hooded figure (which unknown to Meg, is Future Bertram in disguise!) Future Bertram knows Meg's greatest weakness: her insecurity! And he plans to exploit it in another attempt to destroy the present Stewie! Future Bertram says to Meg that the only reason Chad Fairbanks is hanging out with Meg is because he hasn't met anybody better that he would like and if given the option, would toss Meg away like an old glove! Of course, Meg goes ballistic when she hears this and says that Chad can beat any temptation, any challenge, anytime, anywhere! And this is exactly what Future Bertram wanted to hear from her! The temptations will be of Future Bertram's choice, the challenges will be anything goes, the place will be right there in the forest, and the time will be NOW!!!! Future Bertram unleashes his futuristic technology to put an unbreakable, undetectable force field around the forest, trapping Meg and Chad inside! And if that wasn't diabolical enough, he manages to teleport the rest of the Griffin family to the forest as well! Future Bertram says he's about to test Meg and Chad's loyalty to each other to the fullest possible extent, and he's going to make this challenge interesting. If Meg and Chad pass Future Bertram's challenges, Future Bertram will reveal himself to all of them; if Meg and Chad fail, Future Bertram gets to DESTROY Stewie, no questions asked! Meg says that she would NEVER bet Stewie's life for a challenge, no matter how MUCH she wants to prove this stranger wrong! So Future Bertram unleashes a truly diabolical ploy, he decides to show Meg a future! Even 50 years in the future, Meg Griffin will be a talentless, underappreciated, socially awkward, unloved person who never beared children because she was simply unlovable. And this happens all because Meg never tried to really prove herself to anybody and never tried to rise up to any challenges! So Meg really loses her temper and says that she's going to prove Future Bertram wrong! She CAN and WILL prove herself to him, and she WILL rise up to this challenge, and says to Future Bertram that the deal is on! Meg personally wants to make Future Bertram eat every single word of his! The challenges seem simple enough: all Meg and Chad have to do is survive in the wild through many different kinds of trials and perils normally encountered there, while avoiding the temptation to fall prey to fantasies that don't involve the other. Of course, Future Bertram has no intention of letting Meg and Chad win this thing, and plays dirty by laying out hidden futuristic booby traps and realistic holograms of temptations that Meg and Chad 'WILL' fall prey to! But the rest of the Griffins prove that they do not want Meg's efforts to be in vain, and manage to thwart each of Future Bertram's ploys! So when Meg and Chad pass all the challenges, Future Bertram has to uphold his end of the bargain and reveal herself! Of course, Lois is shocked when she sees that the man looks just like a grown-up Stewie! Future Bertram reveals that he is NOT, in fact, his inferior sibling! He is a boy born of Peter Griffin's seed, when Peter deposited his sperm at a sperm bank, one of the seeds was Bertram! And Bertram was born with only one thing on his mind, Globabl Domination! Yet even after 30 years, Bertram has never succeeded because Stewie Griffin has always managed to thwart Bertram's plans! So Bertram decided that the only way to be successful in ruling the world was to go back to a time when Stewie was younger and more helpless, and Bertram, using his futuristic technology, would easily destroy his younger rival! Yet now that the Griffin's know this, Bertram has to KILL them all! Meg said that Future Bertram promised--and he interrupts by saying that the only thing Future Bertram promised was that he would reveal himself to the Griffin's, he made no other promises. Meg starts to say: "You sneaky, smug, son of a--" But Bertram begins firing a futuristic lazer gun, determined to disintergrate the Griffins! The family knows that desperate times call for desperate measures, and they need to work together to stop this future menace! Brian bites hard on Bertram's butt, forcing Bertram to try to shake him off, Peter and Chris then gang up on Bertram so that he can't break free and grab anymore weapons, and Meg and Chad grab Bertram's own weapons and say that Bertram will NEVER be able to destroy the Griffin's! Bertram admits that he underestimated his biological family, he didn't expect them to be so resourceful and determined. But that doesn't matter, Future Bertram is STILL determined that one way or another, he WILL destroy Stewie Griffin! The Griffin's wonder what this means, but Meg isn't waiting to find out as she pulls out a tablet and furiously writes something on it! And as soon as she finishes, Future Bertram presses a button on his watch and says that the Griffin's will NEVER remember ANY of this! And in a bright flash of light, Future Bertram, the Futuristic Weapons, the Force Field, and the Griffin's are gone as everything has returned back to the way it was and Meg doesn't remember anything that happened with her and Future Bertram. Well, ALMOST nothing! She sees something written in her own handwriting on a piece of paper on a tablet that says: "Bertram is evil!" But Meg has never met a Bertram, nor does she know who he looks like, all she knows is what she wrote! Future Bertram knows on the other hand, that he will have to be more determined and more resourceful if he wants to succeed in killing Stewie Griffin! To Be Continued...in another episode! Episode Notes: The episode title is a pun/allusion of "Blazing Saddles." Quirky flashbacks include "Blazing Saddles, The Three Amigo's, Men In Black, Camp Lazlo, Earthworm Jim, Back To the Future II," and "Superman II." Meg is now aware of the menace of Future Bertram, but because she knows nothing about Bertram, she's still in the dark as to what kind of threat Future Bertram poses. / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

This, uh, this was okay, but reeeeaaallllyyyy long. I couldn't really follow along with it. But I like how you're trying to incorperate Bertram into your episodes. Some of mine involve him in big ways, too. Keep up the good work!

rainbowstewie

[120]Jul 6, 2008
    Tedstone wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I have another one!

I Don't Like Stewie's Girlfriend

Plot: Olivia and Janet return. Olivia is now madly in love with Stewie because that other kid only cared about his writing (some how they escaped the fire), and Janet can say more then just "Cookie" and tells Stewie that she's always loved him and that "Cookie" ment "I Love You". They keep fight over Stewie and Stewie can't take it anymore!

Meanwhile, Peter wins 1,000,000 dollars in the lottory and buys a convertable and goes to Las Vegas. It's up to Brian & Lois to save Peter before he loses all his money.

That would be awesome! If that episode becomes real, I'm watching. But what about Bertram?

I totally agree. If you could write in Bertram somewhere, this could be an even FUNNIER episode!
    Like, you could do this: In the end, Stewie might decide to be with Olivia. This breaks Janet's heart, and she starts crying. But then Bertram walks up, and Janet asks him if he'll be her boyfriend. He accepts, Janet smiles and says ''Cookie'', which totally confuses Bertram. End of episode.