Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

thundercat2000

[121]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    rainbowstewie, I loved what 4evergreen wrote and I could see this being made. It wasn't okay. It was great.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abarai92

[122]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 12
    rainbowstewie wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:
    Blazing Battles: Meg is still doing humanitarian work with Chad Fairbanks and while this has by no means been easy for Meg, her life is more fulfilling than ever and things couldn't be better for her. However, her new boyfriend is about to be put to the ultimate test! In a forest wilderness in California, Meg is approached by a mysterious hooded figure (which unknown to Meg, is Future Bertram in disguise!) Future Bertram knows Meg's greatest weakness: her insecurity! And he plans to exploit it in another attempt to destroy the present Stewie! Future Bertram says to Meg that the only reason Chad Fairbanks is hanging out with Meg is because he hasn't met anybody better that he would like and if given the option, would toss Meg away like an old glove! Of course, Meg goes ballistic when she hears this and says that Chad can beat any temptation, any challenge, anytime, anywhere! And this is exactly what Future Bertram wanted to hear from her! The temptations will be of Future Bertram's choice, the challenges will be anything goes, the place will be right there in the forest, and the time will be NOW!!!! Future Bertram unleashes his futuristic technology to put an unbreakable, undetectable force field around the forest, trapping Meg and Chad inside! And if that wasn't diabolical enough, he manages to teleport the rest of the Griffin family to the forest as well! Future Bertram says he's about to test Meg and Chad's loyalty to each other to the fullest possible extent, and he's going to make this challenge interesting. If Meg and Chad pass Future Bertram's challenges, Future Bertram will reveal himself to all of them; if Meg and Chad fail, Future Bertram gets to DESTROY Stewie, no questions asked! Meg says that she would NEVER bet Stewie's life for a challenge, no matter how MUCH she wants to prove this stranger wrong! So Future Bertram unleashes a truly diabolical ploy, he decides to show Meg a future! Even 50 years in the future, Meg Griffin will be a talentless, underappreciated, socially awkward, unloved person who never beared children because she was simply unlovable. And this happens all because Meg never tried to really prove herself to anybody and never tried to rise up to any challenges! So Meg really loses her temper and says that she's going to prove Future Bertram wrong! She CAN and WILL prove herself to him, and she WILL rise up to this challenge, and says to Future Bertram that the deal is on! Meg personally wants to make Future Bertram eat every single word of his! The challenges seem simple enough: all Meg and Chad have to do is survive in the wild through many different kinds of trials and perils normally encountered there, while avoiding the temptation to fall prey to fantasies that don't involve the other. Of course, Future Bertram has no intention of letting Meg and Chad win this thing, and plays dirty by laying out hidden futuristic booby traps and realistic holograms of temptations that Meg and Chad 'WILL' fall prey to! But the rest of the Griffins prove that they do not want Meg's efforts to be in vain, and manage to thwart each of Future Bertram's ploys! So when Meg and Chad pass all the challenges, Future Bertram has to uphold his end of the bargain and reveal herself! Of course, Lois is shocked when she sees that the man looks just like a grown-up Stewie! Future Bertram reveals that he is NOT, in fact, his inferior sibling! He is a boy born of Peter Griffin's seed, when Peter deposited his sperm at a sperm bank, one of the seeds was Bertram! And Bertram was born with only one thing on his mind, Globabl Domination! Yet even after 30 years, Bertram has never succeeded because Stewie Griffin has always managed to thwart Bertram's plans! So Bertram decided that the only way to be successful in ruling the world was to go back to a time when Stewie was younger and more helpless, and Bertram, using his futuristic technology, would easily destroy his younger rival! Yet now that the Griffin's know this, Bertram has to KILL them all! Meg said that Future Bertram promised--and he interrupts by saying that the only thing Future Bertram promised was that he would reveal himself to the Griffin's, he made no other promises. Meg starts to say: "You sneaky, smug, son of a--" But Bertram begins firing a futuristic lazer gun, determined to disintergrate the Griffins! The family knows that desperate times call for desperate measures, and they need to work together to stop this future menace! Brian bites hard on Bertram's butt, forcing Bertram to try to shake him off, Peter and Chris then gang up on Bertram so that he can't break free and grab anymore weapons, and Meg and Chad grab Bertram's own weapons and say that Bertram will NEVER be able to destroy the Griffin's! Bertram admits that he underestimated his biological family, he didn't expect them to be so resourceful and determined. But that doesn't matter, Future Bertram is STILL determined that one way or another, he WILL destroy Stewie Griffin! The Griffin's wonder what this means, but Meg isn't waiting to find out as she pulls out a tablet and furiously writes something on it! And as soon as she finishes, Future Bertram presses a button on his watch and says that the Griffin's will NEVER remember ANY of this! And in a bright flash of light, Future Bertram, the Futuristic Weapons, the Force Field, and the Griffin's are gone as everything has returned back to the way it was and Meg doesn't remember anything that happened with her and Future Bertram. Well, ALMOST nothing! She sees something written in her own handwriting on a piece of paper on a tablet that says: "Bertram is evil!" But Meg has never met a Bertram, nor does she know who he looks like, all she knows is what she wrote! Future Bertram knows on the other hand, that he will have to be more determined and more resourceful if he wants to succeed in killing Stewie Griffin! To Be Continued...in another episode! Episode Notes: The episode title is a pun/allusion of "Blazing Saddles." Quirky flashbacks include "Blazing Saddles, The Three Amigo's, Men In Black, Camp Lazlo, Earthworm Jim, Back To the Future II," and "Superman II." Meg is now aware of the menace of Future Bertram, but because she knows nothing about Bertram, she's still in the dark as to what kind of threat Future Bertram poses. / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

This, uh, this was okay, but reeeeaaallllyyyy long. I couldn't really follow along with it. But I like how you're trying to incorperate Bertram into your episodes. Some of mine involve him in big ways, too. Keep up the good work!

And what's wrong with it being long? That just means he actually worked hard on his episode. He didn't just give a little summary like some people on this thread that will remain completely nameless.

skull555

[123]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 18
    That is an Awesome idea for a Family Guy episode! I actually hope that it actually becomes one some day!

hobs202

[124]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 4
    No one reviewed my episode idea yet!

skull555

[125]Jul 7, 2008
    Dawn of the DeadBeats is an Awesome episode idea! I would like them to make an episode like that! Cool idea!

rainbowstewie

[126]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    abarai92 wrote:
    rainbowstewie wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:
    Blazing Battles: Meg is still doing humanitarian work with Chad Fairbanks and while this has by no means been easy for Meg, her life is more fulfilling than ever and things couldn't be better for her. However, her new boyfriend is about to be put to the ultimate test! In a forest wilderness in California, Meg is approached by a mysterious hooded figure (which unknown to Meg, is Future Bertram in disguise!) Future Bertram knows Meg's greatest weakness: her insecurity! And he plans to exploit it in another attempt to destroy the present Stewie! Future Bertram says to Meg that the only reason Chad Fairbanks is hanging out with Meg is because he hasn't met anybody better that he would like and if given the option, would toss Meg away like an old glove! Of course, Meg goes ballistic when she hears this and says that Chad can beat any temptation, any challenge, anytime, anywhere! And this is exactly what Future Bertram wanted to hear from her! The temptations will be of Future Bertram's choice, the challenges will be anything goes, the place will be right there in the forest, and the time will be NOW!!!! Future Bertram unleashes his futuristic technology to put an unbreakable, undetectable force field around the forest, trapping Meg and Chad inside! And if that wasn't diabolical enough, he manages to teleport the rest of the Griffin family to the forest as well! Future Bertram says he's about to test Meg and Chad's loyalty to each other to the fullest possible extent, and he's going to make this challenge interesting. If Meg and Chad pass Future Bertram's challenges, Future Bertram will reveal himself to all of them; if Meg and Chad fail, Future Bertram gets to DESTROY Stewie, no questions asked! Meg says that she would NEVER bet Stewie's life for a challenge, no matter how MUCH she wants to prove this stranger wrong! So Future Bertram unleashes a truly diabolical ploy, he decides to show Meg a future! Even 50 years in the future, Meg Griffin will be a talentless, underappreciated, socially awkward, unloved person who never beared children because she was simply unlovable. And this happens all because Meg never tried to really prove herself to anybody and never tried to rise up to any challenges! So Meg really loses her temper and says that she's going to prove Future Bertram wrong! She CAN and WILL prove herself to him, and she WILL rise up to this challenge, and says to Future Bertram that the deal is on! Meg personally wants to make Future Bertram eat every single word of his! The challenges seem simple enough: all Meg and Chad have to do is survive in the wild through many different kinds of trials and perils normally encountered there, while avoiding the temptation to fall prey to fantasies that don't involve the other. Of course, Future Bertram has no intention of letting Meg and Chad win this thing, and plays dirty by laying out hidden futuristic booby traps and realistic holograms of temptations that Meg and Chad 'WILL' fall prey to! But the rest of the Griffins prove that they do not want Meg's efforts to be in vain, and manage to thwart each of Future Bertram's ploys! So when Meg and Chad pass all the challenges, Future Bertram has to uphold his end of the bargain and reveal herself! Of course, Lois is shocked when she sees that the man looks just like a grown-up Stewie! Future Bertram reveals that he is NOT, in fact, his inferior sibling! He is a boy born of Peter Griffin's seed, when Peter deposited his sperm at a sperm bank, one of the seeds was Bertram! And Bertram was born with only one thing on his mind, Globabl Domination! Yet even after 30 years, Bertram has never succeeded because Stewie Griffin has always managed to thwart Bertram's plans! So Bertram decided that the only way to be successful in ruling the world was to go back to a time when Stewie was younger and more helpless, and Bertram, using his futuristic technology, would easily destroy his younger rival! Yet now that the Griffin's know this, Bertram has to KILL them all! Meg said that Future Bertram promised--and he interrupts by saying that the only thing Future Bertram promised was that he would reveal himself to the Griffin's, he made no other promises. Meg starts to say: "You sneaky, smug, son of a--" But Bertram begins firing a futuristic lazer gun, determined to disintergrate the Griffins! The family knows that desperate times call for desperate measures, and they need to work together to stop this future menace! Brian bites hard on Bertram's butt, forcing Bertram to try to shake him off, Peter and Chris then gang up on Bertram so that he can't break free and grab anymore weapons, and Meg and Chad grab Bertram's own weapons and say that Bertram will NEVER be able to destroy the Griffin's! Bertram admits that he underestimated his biological family, he didn't expect them to be so resourceful and determined. But that doesn't matter, Future Bertram is STILL determined that one way or another, he WILL destroy Stewie Griffin! The Griffin's wonder what this means, but Meg isn't waiting to find out as she pulls out a tablet and furiously writes something on it! And as soon as she finishes, Future Bertram presses a button on his watch and says that the Griffin's will NEVER remember ANY of this! And in a bright flash of light, Future Bertram, the Futuristic Weapons, the Force Field, and the Griffin's are gone as everything has returned back to the way it was and Meg doesn't remember anything that happened with her and Future Bertram. Well, ALMOST nothing! She sees something written in her own handwriting on a piece of paper on a tablet that says: "Bertram is evil!" But Meg has never met a Bertram, nor does she know who he looks like, all she knows is what she wrote! Future Bertram knows on the other hand, that he will have to be more determined and more resourceful if he wants to succeed in killing Stewie Griffin! To Be Continued...in another episode! Episode Notes: The episode title is a pun/allusion of "Blazing Saddles." Quirky flashbacks include "Blazing Saddles, The Three Amigo's, Men In Black, Camp Lazlo, Earthworm Jim, Back To the Future II," and "Superman II." Meg is now aware of the menace of Future Bertram, but because she knows nothing about Bertram, she's still in the dark as to what kind of threat Future Bertram poses. / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

This, uh, this was okay, but reeeeaaallllyyyy long. I couldn't really follow along with it. But I like how you're trying to incorperate Bertram into your episodes. Some of mine involve him in big ways, too. Keep up the good work!

And what's wrong with it being long? That just means he actually worked hard on his episode. He didn't just give a little summary like some people on this thread that will remain completely nameless.

Well sorry. I didn't mean to make anyone amd. It's not like I didn't like the story. I DID like it. I work hard on my episodes, too, so I understand. Keep up the good work, 4Evergreen. Okay?

hobs202

[127]Jul 8, 2008

skull555 wrote:
    Dawn of the DeadBeats is an Awesome episode idea! I would like them to make an episode like that! Cool idea!

Thanks!

skull555

[128]Jul 8, 2008
    No problem. That was a reaaly Awesome episode idea! You should try to make more episodes!

rainbowstewie

[129]Jul 8, 2008
    Nother idea!

Road to Boston:

Stewie and Brian go to Boston, Masachusetts to see the Freedom Trail, the Liberty Tree, Fenway Park (I think it's near Boston, maybe..), and take a duck boat tour. But when they are blamed for stealing a Boston artifact: Ben Franklin's coffee mug (heh heh...). They set out on a search to find it and clear their names, steering clear of the cops that are after them. They eventually discover that the mug was stolen from someone on security, who framed Stewie and Brian so he could get away with it! He's sent to jail, but they soon discover that it was really Abe Lincoln's coffee mug, so they throw it out and put the whole thing behind them. Meanwhile, Peter gets a new job as penguin keeper at the zoo. What will happen, no one knows.. yet!

I think I could've done better than this, but you guys can help me out with revising if you want.

skull555

[130]Jul 9, 2008
    Road to Boston is an Awesome Family Guy episode idea! I really love it!

rainbowstewie

[131]Jul 10, 2008
    Thank you! I got another...

Fame and Misfortune:

Bored, Brian and Stewie decide to use the film equipment in the garage from when Peter had PTV to make a blue-collar comedy starring anyone who would audition. It stars: Quagmire, Cleveland, Jillian, Chris, Meg, Bertram, Herbert, Bruce the preforming artist, Jasper, and-- dun dun DUN!-- Olivia! She wasn't dead after all, just living low after escaping the fire. The movie is made, and on opening night a critic decides to shoe up on his random homemade movies review, gives them a good score for funniest comedy ever made by a baby and dog and random neighbors, and it ends up on the big screen! But then the film is lost, they end up re-making the film an hour before it is shedualed to start, and the re-make sucks. But Stewie and Brian adpot a new hobbie: Woodcarving!

Meanwhile, Peter goes on a hunger strike when his favorite TV show is canceled, and without food, he turns to drugs and becomes a cocaine addict, talking fast and nervous, and acting very strange. But in the end a new, better show comes on and Peter finally begins to eat again, devouring a whole chocolate cake to start with.

Hope you enjoyed it!

rainbowstewie

[132]Jul 10, 2008
    4EverGreen wrote:

All In a Video Game Day's Work Chris Griffin really wants to have the Pretendo Gii; the hottest selling video game console in history! However, Lois doesn't want to buy it for him and Peter says that he should work for it! Chris however, thinks that work is way too hard! But one day, when he's walking home from school, a mysterious adult sized hooded figure shows up saying that he's got the answer to all of Chris' problems. A Pretendo Gii from the future! It's Chirs' for absolutely free! All he has to do is to promise to never, EVER, let anyone else besides himself play it EVER! Chris promises and leaves with his new system, but after he leaves, the hooded figure lets out a wicked laugh! Of course, Chris' new Gii doesn't go unnoticed and Lois questions where Chris got it. Chris honestly says that it was a gift and since the news didn't say anything about a Gii being stolen or missing or anything, the Griffin's accept it as the truth. So Chris enjoys his system, yet it's not too long before the other Griffin's begin to wonder what Chris sees in the system! So when Chris goes out and about, Peter, Lois, Brian, and Stewie decide to play a game. But when they do, something strange happens. An electric current flows into the remote controllers and makes the Griffin's disappear! When the other Griffin's reappear, they're all cell-shaded and CGI animated because they're INSIDE the Pretendo Gii system! When Chris gets back home, he thinks it's strange that nobody else except Meg is home. But what's even weirder is when Chris sees the rest of his family on the TV screen of the video game display! Even though Chris isn't the brightest lightbulb in the box, he knows that what he is seeing probably isn't normal. So he reads the instructions again, only to notice some fine print that he hadn't noticed before! The fine print reads: "If anybody else besides the owner of this system try to play it, they will be forced into the actual game play where they have to play and win to escape. And if they lose all of their lives in the game, they'll lose their lives for real!" Chris knows that he has to save his family because they don't know about this condition! He tells Meg about it and asks her to keep watch on the TV screen and if things start looking hairy, that she should jump in and help out! Chris on the other hand, plans to make it personal! He performs the Konami Code, and manages to enter the Universe of Video Games! Will Chris manage to make good his rescue of his family? Episode Notes: Chad Fairbanks, or rather an online gaming avatar of his, makes an appearance in this episode. The Hooded Figure is revealed at the end of this episode to be BERTRAM from the FUTURE! He came back to the past not to take a vacation like Future Stewie did, Bertram went back into the past to try to kill the only rival he has in global domination: Stewie! And he tried to do it through Chris! Expect to see more of him in the future! Quirky jokes include references to the movies "Tron, Street Fighter the Movie, Street Fighter II the Animated Movie, Digimon the Movie," all the "Pokemon" movies, and basically ANY popular video game from 1972-today that can be thought of! Enough said!

\

This ahs got to be THE BEST EPISODE I EVER READ!!!!! I would love to see this on TV! You should find Seth McFarlene's e-mail addresse and send it to him!

Can someone please rate my ''Fame and Misfortune'' idea? Pretty please?

rainbowstewie

[133]Jul 12, 2008
    Sigh. No one has been writing on this post for a couple of days... we can't let this post die! It's one of the best ones! So I have a challenge to spice it up a little: Whoever reads this post MUST come up with a good idea involving Bertram or Olivia! Or preferably both. Your choice, but WE'VE GOT TO BRING BACK THIS FORUM!!!

rainbowstewie

[134]Jul 14, 2008
    Fine, I'll start.

Son Switch:

Stewie and Bertram decide to switch places in their families. So in this episode, we see Bertram with the Griffin's instead of Stewie, and we see more of what Bertram's home life might be like (with, you know, lesbian parents). No one notices the switch, except for at the end of the episode when they switch back and Peter says to Stewie, '' Hey Stewie, what's up with your face?''or something like that.

Meanwhile, Meg and Chris race against each other to become school president, but after a lot of competition they both lose, and Al Harrington's SON Bob Harrington wins. He acts and talks just like his dad.

So! How do you like it?

thundercat2000

[135]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 17
    this one is pretty good.

WicthBalder

[136]Jul 15, 2008

My episode idea is when peter moves into a new city because of the pop swap reality show (parody of wife swap) and switches places with another father from that city. However this new chamming handsome husband is a psychopathic serial rapist who comes from the town where chaos rules and peter is now living there.

nxtbestdirector

[137]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    abarai92 wrote:
    rainbowstewie wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:

i agree

rainbowstewie

[138]Jul 15, 2008
    nxtbestdirector wrote:
    abarai92 wrote:
    rainbowstewie wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:

i agree

Hey! I'm sorry! I meant it as some constructive criticsm, but no one took it that way. The original writer didn't say he was offended so ay least he isn't annoyed. Once more, I am sorry, it is a good idea, just a little long to read, but it's good. I like it.

rainbowstewie

[139]Jul 18, 2008
    Sigh. C'mon, someone, we need to write MORE!!!

Omega_Porunga

[140]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    He(Parody of "It")Pt.1:

Adam West gets a strange phone call from someone outside of Quahog. Panicking, he surronds Quahog with a 50-foot-tall wall ,destroys all airports and blocks all subway tracks. Then, he gets another phone call saying that "HE" is inside Quahog. Adam West locks every door and window of his house but then learns "HE" is inside his house. What will happen next? Will Adam West die? Find in part 2 of this strange thriller. Notes: Part 1 was originally supposed to be in a movie with Part 2 and Part 3.