Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy Episode Ideas Thread-------Post Your Episode Ideas Here

TeemerDJ

[141]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    Therapy:
    Lois enrolls the entire family in therapy. There, some major crap is revealed, and the family might not make it out of this one. Meanwhile, Quagmire takes over the Griffin's house.

Love 'Em no Matter What:
    When Stewie gets his first "boyfriend" Peter is enraged and wants to turn his son straight. Meanwhile, when Chris brings Brian in for show and tell, he is taken to examine on why the f***k he can talk.

Peter's Daughter??:
    When Meg gets sick, and needs a kidney transfer, they find out Petere isn't a match, forcing (literally) her mother to tell her who else she slept with when she was concieved, she, Stewie, and Brian go on a trek to find her "real" father, but was it all just a mistake? Peter gives Lois the cold shoulder, after finding out he might not be Meg's father, but when she offers him sex and pie, he just forgets about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rainbowstewie

[142]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    Omega_Porunga wrote:
    He(Parody of "It")Pt.1:

Adam West gets a strange phone call from someone outside of Quahog. Panicking, he surronds Quahog with a 50-foot-tall wall ,destroys all airports and blocks all subway tracks. Then, he gets another phone call saying that "HE" is inside Quahog. Adam West locks every door and window of his house but then learns "HE" is inside his house. What will happen next? Will Adam West die? Find in part 2 of this strange thriller. Notes: Part 1 was originally supposed to be in a movie with Part 2 and Part 3.

Ha I really liked that! I love things with Adam West! I've got an idea, too!

Love So Evil:

Stewie is playing on the playground one day, and is completley surprised to see Olivia there, since he thought she was dead. He asks her what happened, and she tells him that she was able to escape the burning cardboard box house, but Hector didn't, so she found a new boyfriend. But her boyfriend is... Bertram! Stewie is outraged and jealous of both of them, and tries to get Olivia back, with everything he can think of-- including the Mexican version of ''My Way'', sung by Robin Williams for ''Happy Feet''. It doesn't work, but in the end Olivia cheats on Bertram, too, for another baby actor. The endoing is much like the one to ''Chick Cancer'', except it's Bertram who burns up the house.

Meanwhile, Brian discovers that Jillian has another boyfriend-- and it's another dog, who wants a mutiual relationship with her, unlike Brian did. Brian also feels jealous, but doesn't try to seek revenge like Stewie did. But he tries to win her back once by singing Barry Manilow's ''Mandy'' only saying ''Jillian'' instead, like they did with Quagmire in ''Back To the Woods''. Jillian is touched, but still wants her new boyfriend, Gordon. But she does want to be good friends. They hug, and then Brian, Jillian, Gordon, Stewie, and Bertram go out for ice cream.

Do you like it?

rainbowstewie

[143]Jul 23, 2008
    We need more ideas for this thread to survive!!!

hobs202

[144]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 4

A White Bear on Spooner Street. (take off on a Nightmare on Elm Street)

Adam West causes the remaining polar icecaps to melt displacing all the polar bears. Peter rescues a polar bear cub while on an arctic cruise. He takes it home and decides to raise it - much to the rest of the family's unhappiness. As the bear grows bigger and bigger, it causes more and more trouble around the house and the neighborhood. Still, Peter doesn't want to turn the bear over to the zoo. However, one day, the polar bear attacks Cleveland - prompting a massive hunt for the bear. Peter and the bear find themselves on the run from a band of hunters.

Idea 2:

The Lois Griffin Chronicles. (take off on the Sarah Connor Chronicles)

In the future, Stewie has taken over the world. A group of rebels time travels back to present day Quahog to kill him when he's still a baby. They confront Lois who refuses to believe their story, and she and Stewie flee Quahog with the assasins from the future in pursuit. Stewie must now deal with the fact that the woman he swore to kill is now his best and only defender.

Meanwhile, Peter accidently shoots Brian on a hunting trip.

Edited on 07/24/2008 6:04pm
    Edited 4 total times.

rainbowstewie

[145]Jul 24, 2008
    Ha! Good iedeas! Keep thinking up these great ideas, folks! I'm working on some right now, but they're not ready yet... soon, though!

skull555

[146]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    Those are both Awesome ideas! You did a great job with making two Family Guy episode ideas!

TeemerDJ

[147]Jul 26, 2008

Father's Day: It's Father's Day in Quahog, and Peter's dad Mickey McFinnigan arrives in town and causes the Griffins some trouble with his constant drinking. Meanwhile, Chris, Meg, and Stewie shop for a gift for Peter, and Brian's son is in town and wants his father to give him "the talk".

Newlyweds: Because he won "The Bachelorette" Brian has been asked to do a wedding show with Brooke, and to fake their marriage for a new reality show. Peter and Lois renew their wedding vows.

Edited on 07/26/2008 8:22pm
    Edited 3 total times.

rainbowstewie

[148]Jul 26, 2008
    Oh, good ideas!

skull555

[149]Jul 28, 2008
    Yeah, I agree that all of the Family Guy episode ideas in this thread are Awesome! Great job!

TeemerDJ

[150]Jul 28, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:

Father's Day: It's Father's Day in Quahog, and Peter's dad Mickey McFinnigan arrives in town and causes the Griffins some trouble with his constant drinking. Meanwhile, Chris, Meg, and Stewie shop for a gift for Peter, and Brian's son is in town and wants his father to give him "the talk".

Newlyweds: Because he won "The Bachelorette" Brian has been asked to do a wedding show with Brooke, and to fake their marriage for a new reality show. Peter and Lois renew their wedding vows.

The Newbie: Because Cleveland is moving back to Virginia, Peter, Joe, and Quagmire have "New Friend Auditions" in Quahog, but when they seem to pick the perfect guy, Peter feels that he is being replaced in his group and needs to get rid of the new guy, Lance. Meanwhile, Stewie tries to become friends with Lance's kids...but it's not working out.

Brian Griffin must Die: All of Brian's exes; Jillian, Shauna, and even his son's mom get together to get revenge on Brian for hurting them. Meanwhile, Lois pretends to be Quagmire's girlfriend so that he can make another woman jealous.

Family Gathering: The Griffins are having a family reunion, but Peter is ashamed of his family. Meanwhile, Brian tries to reconnect with his long lost brothers and sisters. And, Bertram and Stewie have another meeting.

Edited on 07/28/2008 8:53am

rainbowstewie

[151]Jul 28, 2008
    I like ''Family Gathering'' best! Anyway, I have a couple more ideas.

Goodbye, Cleveland:

This would be the last wpisode before Cleveland's move to Virginia and the spin-off starts. Everyone is sad that he's leaving, so they make a video with their own personal ''goodbye'' messages. Two parts.

Part One:

Peter in the bedroom
    Lois in the kitchen
    Meg in her bedroom
    Chris in the living room
    Stewie in his crib
    Brian on the sunporch
    Joe and Bonnie by their pool
    Quagmire in the bar
    Dr. Hartman in his office
    Bertram on the playground

Part Two:

Olivia on the set of a new movie
    Adam West at City Hall
    Horace at the bar
    Neil Goldman at the high school
    Jillian at her apartment
    Bruce the Preformance Artist in front of the costume shop fom ''Chitty Chitty Death Bang''
    Mort and Murial Goldman in the pharmacy
    Jasper in front of the Hollywood sign
    Opie at the brewery (Angela translates for him)
    and. finally...

Loretta and Cleveland JR. give their final goodbyes.

It's a sensativley sentimental, yet uterly hilarious, episode!

And one more.

Hello! My Name is Peter... I Think:

Peter takes a severe blow to the head at a construction sight while walking home from work, and he completley loses his memory. He establishes a new life under the name of Ryan Seacrest, and manages to buy an apartment, get a job at a grocery store as cashier, and find a girlfriend. But then he is sued by Ryan Seacrest for ''identity theft'' and is thrown in jail, where he comes to think he might be gay However, he is hit in the head again, remebers who he is, andcalls Lois and gets out of jail. Meanwhile, Stewie and Brian reminisce on the best flashbacks they've ever had on the show, and wonder what'll be in the future.

Do you guys like 'em?

skull555

[152]Jul 29, 2008
    Yeah! All of them are Awesome! You did an Awesome job creating them!

TeemerDJ

[153]Jul 29, 2008
    rainbowstewie wrote:

Goodbye, Cleveland:

This would be the last wpisode before Cleveland's move to Virginia and the spin-off starts. Everyone is sad that he's leaving, so they make a video with their own personal ''goodbye'' messages. Two parts.

Part One:

Peter in the bedroom
    Lois in the kitchen
    Meg in her bedroom
    Chris in the living room
    Stewie in his crib
    Brian on the sunporch
    Quagmire in the bar

Part Two:

Adam West at City Hall
    Horace at the bar
    Jillian at her apartment
    Bruce the Preformance Artist in front of the costume shop fom ''Chitty Chitty Death Bang''
    and. finally...

And one more.

Peter takes a severe blow to the head at a construction sight while walking home from work, and he completley loses his memory. He establishes a new life under the name of Ryan Seacrest, and manages to buy an apartment, get a job at a grocery store as cashier, and find a girlfriend. But then he is sued by Ryan Seacrest for ''identity theft'' and is thrown in jail, where he comes to think he might be gay However, he is hit in the head again, remebers who he is, andcalls Lois and gets out of jail. Meanwhile, Stewie and Brian reminisce on the best flashbacks they've ever had on the show, and wonder what'll be in the future.

Do you guys like 'em?

I liked the second one best, imagine Peter having amnesia and creating a new identity. (Nitpick) Cleveland Jr. wouldn't be saying goodbye to Cleveland because he is going with him in the spin-off.

TeemerDJ

[154]Jul 29, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:

The Newbie: Because Cleveland is moving back to Virginia, Peter, Joe, and Quagmire have "New Friend Auditions" in Quahog, but when they seem to pick the perfect guy, Peter feels that he is being replaced in his group and needs to get rid of the new guy, Lance. Meanwhile, Stewie tries to become friends with Lance's kids...but it's not working out.

Brian Griffin must Die: All of Brian's exes; Jillian, Shauna, and even his son's mom get together to get revenge on Brian for hurting them. Meanwhile, Lois pretends to be Quagmire's girlfriend so that he can make another woman jealous.

Family Gathering: The Griffins are having a family reunion, but Peter is ashamed of his family. Meanwhile, Brian tries to reconnect with his long lost brothers and sisters. And, Bertram and Stewie have another meeting.

Where in the world is Meg Griffin: Because of a trick played on her by Connie and all the popular kids where they throw her out in the desert, Meg loses her memory. She walks into a small town, and begins a waitressing job with the name "Dawn", and has a great life, and even has a boyfriend. Meanwhile, back in Quahog, The Griffins are frantically searching for Meg, when tehy learn that Meg was with the popuolar kids the day she dissapeared, Peter chains them in the basement, and forces them to tell what happened. When Peter and Lois do find Meg, she gets her memory back, but she has to make a choice on wether to stay and have a great life or go back to her family in Quahog and be treated like crap, or will Peter make the decision for her? Meanwhile, now that Meg is gone, Stewie turns her room into a book club/ sexy party room.
    Edited on 07/29/2008 9:11am

skull555

[155]Jul 29, 2008
    Where in the World is Meg Griffin is an Awesome Family Guy episode idea!

rainbowstewie

[156]Jul 29, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    rainbowstewie wrote:

Goodbye, Cleveland:

Part One:

Peter in the bedroom
    Lois in the kitchen
    Meg in her bedroom
    Chris in the living room
    Stewie in his crib
    Brian on the sunporch
    Quagmire in the bar

Part Two:

Adam West at City Hall
    Horace at the bar
    Jillian at her apartment
    and. finally...

And one more.

Do you guys like 'em?

I liked the second one best, imagine Peter having amnesia and creating a new identity. (Nitpick) Cleveland Jr. wouldn't be saying goodbye to Cleveland because he is going with him in the spin-off.

Oh I forgot! Thanks, but Loretta will still say a slightly begrudging goddbye, I think.

rainbowstewie

[157]Aug 1, 2008
    Anyone gots more ideas?

skull555

[158]Aug 2, 2008
    Yeah, all of these Family Guy episode ideas are Awesome! I really love them all!

rainbowstewie

[159]Aug 2, 2008
    G.I.B (Griffins in Black):

Meg, Chris, Stewie, and Brian wake up one morning to find out some horrible news: Peter and Lois have been parent napped! The thieves leave no evidence, of course, but leave a simpley- stated, hard-to-follow clue as to their whereabouts. Soon Bertram joins in on the great search, because his parents were taken, too, by the smae thieves. With the help of Will SMith (heh heh), the Griffins travel through the deserts of Egypt, the reefs of Australia, romantic Europe, and even bitterly freezing Antarctica before finding the thieves and their parents in an abandoned mine shack in Argentina. Their is a big showdown, and in the end Peter, Lois, and Bertram's parents are freed, the thives go to jail, and life goes back to normal... until they find that Ernie the Giant Chicken is being held hostage in a volcano in Hawaii! This reminds Peter of the expired coupon the chicken gave him, and he sets off there to beat him up! Hour long special.

Howsie you likeies?

skull555

[160]Aug 3, 2008
    That was an Awesome Men in Black Family Guy episode idea! Great job!