Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy - McStroke - Italian Translation?

SirLouie75

[1]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 1

Hello,

I'm new to these board, but I was wondering if this was the appropriate place to ask this question. Does anyone have the translation for what the Italian guy is really saying while Peter is "Bappadiboopy"ing? I don't know italian, but I thought I heard the words for "thing" and "this meat" ... help?

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Whizkid103

[2]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 15

Welcome to TV.com and these Forums!

Umm.....I think it was all just sterotypical gibberish. All they said was Bobbidy Boop!

SirLouie75

[3]Jan 23, 2008

Well, I know Peter is mainly speaking gibberish, but the Italian deli guy seems to be speaking something intelligible.

So far, (I'm sure I'm butchering words and spelling) I hear this:

Peter: "Ah, scuzi -bappa di boopy?" [I know "Scuzi" is "excuse me" in Italian, right?]

Italian Deli Guy: "Que coza?" [Does this mean "what is this?"]

At this point, Brian tells Peter he can't speak Italian just because he has a mustache, and Peter continues... the Italian Deli Guy then seems to say as Peter overlays:

IDG: "Tu se impazzo va ve el do qui! Solo estanco jitaevidoy en pu yo la replasta tu chi no con puesta carne!"

What the heck does the italian that IDG says mean?

Thanks!

joe321990

[4]Apr 18, 2008

umm i can translate for you...your Italian version butchered what he said...peter was talking gibberish but the other guy was actually speaking Italian. I won't write what peter said because that's really irrelevant...only scuzi was Italian. means Excuse me. Che Cosa? ---> what are you trying to say Tu se un pazzo va via di qui ----> you're crazy get (the hell) out of here sono stanco di te ---> i'm tired of you Tu sei un punio(sp?)---> you are a punch (makes no sense) arbra testa ---> tree head (no sense once again) te ucciderò con questa carne ---> i'll kill you with this meat Honestly i found it funny because even though they WERE speaking Italian most of the insults made no sense...but it actually sounded like an Italian argument. The insult like tree head and you are a punch may mean something different in some sort of other dialect, but i only speak Napolitano and even then not so well so i don't know. That IS the direct translation though, i'm sure of that and have laughed about it with my friends. Oh family guy, they rule.

SirLouie75

[5]Nov 26, 2012

Thanks Joe! I did a little more listening / research / experimenting, and perhaps this is closer to what he said? It's hard to make out.

Italian: Tu sei un pazzo. Va via di qui! Sono stanco di te! Ti do un pugno alla testa. Tu Uccido con questa carne!

English: You are an idiot. Get out of here! I'm tired of you! I'll punch you in the head. I'll kill you with this meat!

Seems to make more sense, although "punch tree head" does sound funny.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY for reference)

Thanks again!