Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Family Guy meets The Simpsons next year

thundercat2000

[1]Jul 18, 2013
    • level: 17

The episode is call The Simpsons Guy. I hope it does well. Family Guy met American Dad for a couple of minutes in a dream sequence in Bigfat but that bombed. The only characters who talked were Peter,Stan,Roger, Lois and Francine. There was no other character interaction. As I said before, I hope there will be better interactions with The Simpsons and the Griffins.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZoneHero

[2]Jul 19, 2013
    • level: 19
    Isn't this a little late? I mean, the Simpsons are facing their last (and over due) season after most of the characters seem to stop being the ones we liked, and Family Guy has become just mean and nasty now, so is the crossover that everyone wanted to see done now really a good idea? I mean, the Simpsons and Futurama crossover was in comics...

thundercat2000

[3]Jul 20, 2013

ZoneHero wrote:
    Isn't this a little late? I mean, the Simpsons are facing their last (and over due) season after most of the characters seem to stop being the ones we liked, and Family Guy has become just mean and nasty now, so is the crossover that everyone wanted to see done now really a good idea? I mean, the Simpsons and Futurama crossover was in comics...

I loved the Simpsons and Futurama crossover in the comics!! Now that I would love to see on tv.

thundercat2000

[4]Jul 29, 2013

I wished that the crossover between the Griffins and the Smiths had worked. That dream sequence was terrible.

thundercat2000

[5]Sep 10, 2013

I just remembered. There was a Mad magazine issue a few years ago with a Family Guy/Simpsons crossover. It had Marge and Lois in a wife swap and in the end they ran off together. LOL!!