Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season
I like the part in the future with chris's cursing wife and stewie says "You know something 'Nessa? A bullet sounds the same in every language, SO PUT A bleeping SOCK IN IT, YOU COW!!!! I also liked the walt disney clip, the catapult clip, and the scene where stewie is running to the pool, and I liked the cell phone guy scene.
Well the whole of the film is just ace, but some of my best parts has to be:
-Stewies stunt double jumping out of the window.
- When the elevator doors open Stewie walks out and there is a body on the floor with blood smudged on the wall.
- Peter dressed up as Spider man singing the tune of Batman and ending it with spiderman.
- When Stewie 'milks' his landing and he is 5 miles away from his destination; the swimming pool.
- Stewie's sexy party.
- Jesus' miracle.
I can go on but i'll probably just end up saying everything that happens as it is all just too good.
|Detective Scrotes, Stewie's stunt double, Meg: "MY NAME IS RON!", Chris: "Why you gotta break balls?"|
Ah yes, Detective Scrotes, 'Yeah, well, I have a listening problem'.
these are my favourite parts.
- Peter trapped on the desert island with Bono
- Peter in the video store saying what grinds his gears
- Family Feud
- The scene with the Gallagher machine
- "Love the gas, Meg, Love it!"
- The Bit in the middle of the movie where the movie stops and everyones talking.
- Dude, I coulda sworn that Nerf ball was talking to me.
- You know what really grinds my gears? You, America. Bleep You! Diane?
- Quagmire phoning the police while handcuffed
- The Red Carpet Entrance
- I'm afraid to press anything else.
- The Previews before the film
- Peter runs into Meg and blames it on her
- Stewies summer in India
- Tom holding the sign next to Peter
That's all i can think of now, but i know theres more.