Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Farmer Guy" annoyance

MatthewRaiche

[1]May 13, 2013
    • level: 5

First, gold was not discovered in San Francisco, it was discovered in Coloma, which is about 140 miles north-east of San Francisco. Someone either didn't do his or her simple research or didn't care about the facts.

Next, I'm from the Bay Area, I lived in San Francisco for three years. I'm really sick of the San Francisco "gay jokes." They're just not funny. They never really were funny, and they're really not funny anymore. Most of the residents of SF are not gay. SF just happens to be a progressive city that accepts homosexuals as equals. This should be praised, not lampooned.

Edited on 05/13/2013 12:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]May 14, 2013
    • level: 17

Your'e not alone. I'm sick of the gay humor. This show has become so homophobic. I'm not homophobic but I know gays who are not the stereoptypical type. They are just regular people who are gay.

ZoneHero

[3]May 14, 2013
    • level: 19

Well, it's Family Guy, the douchebag writers try to informative and make political statements while not really doing research. Like in "Back to the Pilot" Brian somehow mange to steal the idea of Harry Potter in 1999, when it has already been published before hand.

As for the San Fran jokes... I perfer South Park's "Smug Alert" episode to it...

thundercat2000

[4]May 15, 2013
    • level: 17

I liked that South Park episode too.